Recruiting

Discussion in 'Women's College' started by Crazyhorse, Apr 20, 2018.

1. Crazyhorse

Crazyhorse Member

Dec 29, 2007
    Nat'l Team:
    United States

News to me, thank you Soccerhunter :)

2. olelaliga

olelaliga Member

Aug 31, 2009
    I'll play I know some of these. I am going to go with a few lesser knowns maybe culled heavily, I admit from the DA top scorers. Also put video in if they had one. Most of the top players don't need a highlights so if they have one it pretty much means they probably aren't well known.
    Penelope Hocking USC A remarkable strong goal scorer in the DA .Also good back to goal. (reluctant to really say under the radar when she has been invited to several u20 camps and likely WC player)
    Sydney Dawson Clemson Strong central defender I think is much better than Girma but that's my opinion.
    Rebecca Jarrett UVA She is very fast and athletic but also with decent skills and good soccer IQ forward. Could be what's missing in UVA scoring problems.
    Mary Kate McGuire Duke May have more impact than Pluck. has scored 32 goals in only 13 games. Can play as a target or back to goal.
    Ravin Alexander Louisville very fast good nose for the goal. Would complement Ekic well if she's back in form this year after Ekic's injury.
    Kristin Scott UCF tall direct goal scorer 31 goals in 24 games

Olivia Wade. BYU very skillful. Has been to a couple of camps used I think as an outside back.

Anabela Folino BYU top 10 DA goal scorer 22g in 25 games
    Rachael Dorwart UNC Has been an occasional camp invitee. Goal scorer with high goals per game went to UNC early. Tall strong and fast. Decent touch and vision. I saw her dominate a big ECNL game a year ago. She is very interesting to me. Definitely one I will check on through ESPN this year. I think she may have more impact than the well known Pinto whose speed may be problematic or Rachael Jones who I think is challenged by higher level defenses.
    Emily Gray VA Tech youth club teammate of Dorwart although not the same birth year so I didn't see her in that game more than a year ago. However, I did see a more recent DA game. Has been a regular at U18 camp. Smallish and slight but excellent skills. Has a nose for the goal. If she can withstand the physicality could be a game changer for the Hokies.
    Brice McInroy. Tennessee. My dark horse. Intriguing to me she played holding mid in the game I watched this season hoping to see Dorwart again. This Kid did a lot of dirty defensive work behind Gray and still scored 24 goals in 25 games. Maybe the only non attacking position player on the top 10 scorers list. I watched a few of the videos; this kid has a ton of them. She is the kind of player I enjoy. Very unpredictable. Sick skills. Will be interesting to see if her unusual youth game translates to college.

3. L'orange

L'orange Member+

Ajax
    Netherlands
    Jul 20, 2017
    Many thanks for the mini-profiles and highlights of some the incoming players.