REAL MADRID vs REAL SOCIEDAD I Liga Jornada 18 I 06.01.19. I 18:30 CET

Discussion in 'Real Madrid' started by MiamiNative0722, Jan 6, 2019.

1. russian hattie

russian hattie Member+

Feb 5, 2006
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Nat'l Team:
    England
    The fact that we didn’t demand anything of the ref on that clearly bad decision shows our current mental state. There is no fight in this team.

Deep Pal and robnycus repped this.
  2. saadomar

saadomar Member+

Real Madrid
    Mar 21, 2013
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Damn, 18 games in and we're already looking forward to the summer and a glimmer of hope in the CL/CdR. How tragic.

3. robnycus

robnycus Member+

Jun 28, 2010
    Club:
    New York Cosmos
    I think the players have checked out already and they only care about the CL..which is sad ..
    Also Modric after the game alluded to a lack of unity in the team, which is possible.
    I think this team has run its course and we need a refresh and the players new challenges outside Madrid.

Deep Pal repped this.
  4. MiamiNative0722

MiamiNative0722 Member+

May 25, 2013
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Nat'l Team:
    United States

Deep Pal, Ahmadi8 and girrdib repped this.
  5. janos audron

janos audron Member+

Apr 12, 2010
    That explains it.

S1na repped this.
  6. RaMaaa

RaMaaa Member+

Feb 3, 2013
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Still about VAR? team again was pathetich. one moment in first half can be vital when you are Real player playing at home against just some mid table club.

7. AppleBob86

AppleBob86 Member+

Real Madrid
    Jan 11, 2018
    I would say someone should be sacked or banned from refereeing again.

Deep Pal and Ahmadi8 repped this.
  8. Drouchk

Drouchk Member+

Real Madrid
    Spain
    Aug 9, 2018
    That ref was clearly biased, doesn’t take a genius to see that.

Anyways we haven’t made a come back once this season, when we concede first we lose, that’s about all you need to know about this team’s mentality.
    Solari doesn’t have what it takes to turn it around but to be fair I don’t think there is no motivating these players you simply have to bench them which is something Solari is either too retarded to realize or is too scared to do so.
    Our Copa games have been our most exciting games lately, why is that? Because the vets don’t play, those teams are fool of energy, desire and goals. You can argue that Copa opponent are lower quality or whatever but I would bet my house that if we played our first 11 against Melilla we wouldn’t have beaten them 10-2 on agg or whatever it was, it would have been much closer.
    Our attack isn’t up to snuff true but how pathetic is it that a midfield of Kroos and Modric doesn’t have more than 2 goals between them? In fact Modric has 0 goals in 23 La Liga games and 0 in the CL as well, their assist number is quite pathetic too.

Deep Pal and S1na repped this.
  9. 4x4s

4x4s Moderator
    Staff Member

Nov 26, 2006
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Imagine my shock These matches aren't even fixed. Some referees have a natural dislike for certain clubs and are not afraid to show it.

Deep Pal, Prit Javier and Ahmadi8 repped this.
  10. 4x4s

4x4s Moderator
    Staff Member

Nov 26, 2006
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    More like prohibited of using a vehicle or heavy machinery

Prit Javier repped this.
  11. S1na

S1na Member+

Real Madrid
    Jun 1, 2014
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Nat'l Team:
    Iran
    This is disgusting. Uncle Perez do your job.

[​IMG]

Deep Pal, Prit Javier and saadomar repped this.
  12. saadomar

saadomar Member+

Real Madrid
    Mar 21, 2013
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Biased refereeing obviously, so that dude needs to be investigated and punished. Furthermore, we need to demand he never referee or even VAR ref a RM game again.

Deep Pal and S1na repped this.
  13. fierro

fierro Member+

Jan 30, 2007
    El Chuco
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Nat'l Team:
    United States

How do they know he was celebrating or is a fan, maybe he just gambled a lot of money on the game:(

That's an interesting point, corruption would even seem fairer given the options. At least if the refs are getting paid we know what the process is and just have to better the teams offer.:sick::speechless:

14. S1na

S1na Member+

Real Madrid
    Jun 1, 2014
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Nat'l Team:
    Iran
    Powerful Sarcasm :thumbsup:
    I hope

15. Castillas

Castillas Member+

May 4, 2009
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    I guess we will win only the CDR and UCL this year. La Liga will wait a little longer.

16. S1na

S1na Member+

Real Madrid
    Jun 1, 2014
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Nat'l Team:
    Iran
    [​IMG]

Deep Pal repped this.
  17. Raul_Madrid

Raul_Madrid Member+

Feb 16, 2010
    Vancouver
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Nat'l Team:
    Spain
    Question for you, how many La Liga we won with CR ?
    All of you guys talk as if we used to win La Liga year after year ! La Liga belongs to Barca, other teams just try to finish top 4 and i believe we will finish top 4.

18. Shay Z

Shay Z Moderator
    Staff Member

Jan 3, 2007
    I am sure a lot has been discussed about the game and the team in this thread and i'll read it today. I just wanna add one thing.

Santi Solari has got to go.

I know we have a lot of players who are out of form but this man has no clue what he is doing. The "obvious decisions" everyone praised him for in the first 3 games...…… turns out they were all enforced. He is incompetent to the point of being dangerous for our season. I am legitimately concerned.

Lets bring in someone for the interim who can manage the locker room and motivate players and can see the obvious issues. Negotiate with the coach we want long term and see if we can get him now. But we must do something. This guy is doing serious damage. Pity he is one of my favorite RM players from back in the day. It's been a while since I saw a RM team this bad.

Deep Pal, Stiliyan and saadomar repped this.
  19. RaMaaa

RaMaaa Member+

Feb 3, 2013
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    for what reason now we need new coach?? it was obvious earlier this season we should prety much sacrifice.. doubt we can do someone in CL, liga already lost. All we can do is wait till summer, get good coach and build stronger team.

robnycus repped this.
  20. saadomar

saadomar Member+

Real Madrid
    Mar 21, 2013
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Those who are wishing Solari would be fired. He will. Just not until the summer. Uncle Flo wont admit that we shot ourselves in the foot twice in 1 season.

Deep Pal and robnycus repped this.
  21. Shay Z

Shay Z Moderator
    Staff Member

Jan 3, 2007
    We could miss out on CL football. Every team in La Liga thinks they can beat us right now and rightly so.

These injuries might be a blessing as it will force him to play some players who SHOULD have more desire and energy and motivation to do well for themselves and the team. Although team selection isn't the only issue. That damn 4-3-3 is killing us.

I think we should get an experienced interim coach who an guide us safely to 4th place and then work on a long term (3yr) coach.

S1na and saadomar repped this.
  22. saadomar

saadomar Member+

Real Madrid
    Mar 21, 2013
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    The last time we lost to RSO, Santi Solari was on the pitch...just let that sink in foe a second.

People were surprised but understood why Lopetegui was picked. Nobody understood why Solari was picked when he was failing miserably with Castilla.

23. saadomar

saadomar Member+

Real Madrid
    Mar 21, 2013
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Heck let's bring in the German national team manager at this point. Anything is better than this shit. Jk. That dude is garbage now too.

24. saadomar

saadomar Member+

Real Madrid
    Mar 21, 2013
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    With all these youngsters in our team, Klopp would make as ballers. We'd be slayin Atletico on the pitch.

Deep Pal repped this.
  25. YOUNGSTARS87

YOUNGSTARS87 Yellow C@rd Bandit

Dec 21, 2005
    Wow... just wow