REAL MADRID vs REAL BETISI La Liga Jornada 38 I 19.05.19 I 12:00 CET

Discussion in 'Real Madrid' started by Eddie, May 18, 2019.

1. madridlover123

Real Madrid
    Spain
    Sep 30, 2018
    Because of the second point, it would have been his last chance for him to play at bernabeu

2. robnycus

robnycus Member+

Jun 28, 2010
    Club:
    New York Cosmos
    I think that now he may decide to play hardball and not want to leave or not willing to negotiate on good terms..
    At the end of the day he is not obligated to do so .

saadomar, Lyra and madridlover123 repped this.
  3. hala_madrid722

hala_madrid722 Member+

Jan 10, 2013
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Bale sucks he’s not a good player. He is always injured and he has no friends on the team. Good riddance.

4. MiamiNative0722

MiamiNative0722 Member+

May 25, 2013
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Nat'l Team:
    United States

HZinho, saadomar, natenate101 and 3 others repped this.
  5. hala_madrid722

hala_madrid722 Member+

Jan 10, 2013
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Zidane is one of the greatest figures in football history. One of the best players to ever grace the field and has had enormous success in a short time as a coach.

Bale is an absolute nobody compared to him.

YOUNGSTARS87 and Hsain85 repped this.
  6. RM or None

RM or None Member

Sep 2, 2016
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    .Sounds like the guy at the Whitehouse

7. 4x4s

4x4s Moderator
    Staff Member

Nov 26, 2006
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Ceballos was stopped by fans leaving the training center weeks ago and they asked him if he will stay and he just looked at them and smiled.

He most likely just refused to be at the game today, injury was a quick excuse.

The players have known for a while if they are in the plans or not.

8. Zidane05

Zidane05 Moderator
    Staff Member

Jul 18, 2005
    Toronto
    Some players he discarded right away, and it was obvious. The heavyweights, the players that performed for him, the stars; those are the players he needed to judge to see whether they have the mentality to continue or not.

Ahmadi8 repped this.
  9. Drouchk

Drouchk Member+

Real Madrid
    Spain
    Aug 9, 2018
    The level of stupidity it takes to claim that Bale single handedly won Real Madrid 3 CL.

A5A0DDF8-09CD-4291-9E6D-56FA53A7E4ED.jpeg

10. 4x4s

4x4s Moderator
    Staff Member

Nov 26, 2006
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    So you're guessing he's going to show the door to both the discarded and the heavyweights?

Stiliyan repped this.
  11. robnycus

robnycus Member+

Jun 28, 2010
    Club:
    New York Cosmos
    I listened to the presser . He did not literally say that about the 4th sub. Someone made that up.
    At the beginning he said that he came back because he sat down with the club and they presented a project with squad changes and based on that he decided to comeback.

I am guessing the squad changes were we will get Hazard and get rid of Bale and you can have Pogba/another CM and a new forward.
    The Marcelo situation I dont believe is a crucial factor for him.

Those will be the changes.

Lyra repped this.
  12. Doni

Doni Member+

Dec 4, 2010
    London
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    What a totally shit season.

Lyra, Anon. and hala_madrid722 repped this.
  13. hala_madrid722

hala_madrid722 Member+

Jan 10, 2013
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    And now it’s over thank god

14. Prit Javier

Prit Javier Member+

Real Madrid
    England
    May 9, 2018
    Exactly, a coach should be able to get the best out of the squad. Sure it is a bad squad, but then why not JUST drop Marcelo instead of playing him time and time again.

15. natenate101

natenate101 Moderator
    Staff Member

Dec 16, 2006
    California, US
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Once we get that LB starter nailed down I'll feel some relief and shift my worry to midfield and RW.

16. saadomar

saadomar Member+

Real Madrid
    Mar 21, 2013
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    The fans don't like him, he doesn't like us. Khalaas. The problem child is gone.

Fnck it, it's done with and I'm not gonna give a shit about the conduct of anyone involved. Particularly fickle people and fickle players.

Anyways, BBC is a trusted source and I don't think what Zidane said was as incendiary.

https://www.bbc.com/sport/football/48257228

Bale needs to go so he can put this behind him and move on with his life. If he doesn't want a pay cut, then Real Madrid is obligated to pay him whatever he doesn't wanna take a pay cut for. He was given that contract, and nobody can force him out of it. Just don't complain when Bale doesn't "take one for the team" and take a pay cut. I hear we're trying to offload him to Tottenham, but nobody out there really needs him, and unless RM foots part of the bill, nobody is coming for him.

Life goes on, right?

17. Saeta Rubia

Saeta Rubia Member+

May 28, 2010
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Nat'l Team:
    --other--
    I think ZZ would have brought on Bale if we were leading. But game went the other way and he brought on the players he trusts more right now. He wouldn't have called up Bale if he was hellbent on not bringing him on in his final game.

18. Saeta Rubia

Saeta Rubia Member+

May 28, 2010
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Nat'l Team:
    --other--
    And many RM haters and EPL clowns in media use Iker to bash the club. Even under that tweet. When it was Iker who insisted that he wanted to do the press conference alone and we paid a good chunk of his wages when he joined Porto as well.

MiamiNative0722 repped this.
  19. HZinho

HZinho Member+

Apr 2, 2013
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    I'm sure Bale and the club will work something out. He has no future at this club, so he'll be taken care of like Kaka and James before him. I don't care about the specifics, as long as the club can move on.

saadomar, Anon. and MiamiNative0722 repped this.
  20. saadomar

saadomar Member+

Real Madrid
    Mar 21, 2013
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    I'm just so done with these trash agents getting into the players' heads and inciting them to do stuff. Ultimately these are grown men and should know better than to behave as they do.

Oezil and Bale have had terrible agents, and they conducted themselves poorly before leaving the club. Oezil walked out without shaking the coach's hand and pretty much did what Bale did, went after the money and threw a fit when they weren't in the coach's plans. Everyone is after money so pay em and send em off. Not everyone is a servant of the club like Arbeloa was who'll sit back, sacrifice themselves.

Pepe, Bale, Di Maria, and Oezil are just a few that were unceremoniously shown the backdoor. Some want more money, others just don't fit. But all of them were pretty critical in massive junctures of this club's history.

Not even gonna touch the Iker subject. It will forever remain an embarrassment to us.

Lyra repped this.
  21. Prit Javier

Prit Javier Member+

Real Madrid
    England
    May 9, 2018
    Thats the problem he trusts Isco, Asensio when they havnt done ******** all season. The game was over once the subs were made

22. YOUNGSTARS87

YOUNGSTARS87 Yellow C@rd Bandit

Dec 21, 2005
    Now? He and his agent have been doing that bullshit.

All he will be doing now is bringing further disgrace upon himself and people will soon begin to mock his ability and "legend" as a player.

23. Digital

Digital Member+

Dec 10, 2012
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Who said ZZ does not deserve criticism, those who want to criticize and cry for Gareth feel free, there is some merit to that, I am not one of them, as I said thanks for the moments but for the fee paid and the salary paid I expected more than moments, and this season was the time to show it , to lead this team, clearly the goals he scored were not enough as we won “nothing” with his second highest goal contribution for the team, no one player makes us win or lose, so statements like that don’t work either way for me, when we win or when we lose

unlike you I can not compare Marco and Gareth, Gareth May be going and so should Marco but on this team these players are at two distinctly different levels and one clearly had more responsibility to help us to win, whoever wants to be bitter with ZZ feel free, I won’t be, Gareth made his bed, now let him sleep in it, when everyone was freaking out as we went out of competition after competition we couldn’t wait to get rid of him, ZZ is the future, he’s not going anywhere right now I am on board with Madrid and the future I am giving him the benefit of the doubt unless I see utter madness next season, I am a Madrid fan, Gareth is looking more and more like the past, thanks for your contribution but we move on

YOUNGSTARS87 and Zidane05 repped this.
  24. Zidane05

Zidane05 Moderator
    Staff Member

Jul 18, 2005
    Toronto
    I'm guessing there are going to be some big changes. Whether it's players being sold, or players having a smaller role. The coach has said so since the day he has come here.

25. saadomar

saadomar Member+

Real Madrid
    Mar 21, 2013
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Ok Gareth Bale has been terrible this season. We're all in agreement he should be moving on one way or another.

Why in the world is Marcelo sticking around? He has been beyond shambolic and has single handedly been our worst defender all season and large portions of goals conceded. Then Zidane comes and suddenly everyone has amnesia.

WHY is Marcelo not going? What is Zidane using to justify keeping him? I don't see people going after him and he has been criminally bad this season.