REAL MADRID vs REAL BETISI La Liga Jornada 38 I 19.05.19 I 12:00 CET

Discussion in 'Real Madrid' started by Eddie, May 18, 2019.

1. robnycus

robnycus Member+

Jun 28, 2010
    Club:
    New York Cosmos
    He benched Bale. Dont make stuff up now.
    He did start bale but he lost his spot even over Lucas and Vini. He benched him in the Derby that we won at Wanda.

2. MiamiNative0722

MiamiNative0722 Member+

May 25, 2013
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    #427 MiamiNative0722, May 19, 2019
    Last edited: May 19, 2019
    I don't know why you are quoting me because I did not say that in any way.

In my view, there is clearly a commitment and intensity problem involved. Under all 3 coaches, we lost to teams with less talent than us but they worked harder, ran more, and played with higher intensity.

At this point, the only way to change that is through changing personnel. So let's begin that. If your goal is to vindicate Julen and Santi, then have it if you want. But the past is the past. Zidane is the future so we should hope he accomplishes what possibly no one else could and that is give Flo a list of demands.

3. hala_madrid722

hala_madrid722 Member+

Jan 10, 2013
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Zidane won us 3 champions leagues in a row & our first league title since Mou was around. Imagine being such a prisoner of moment you completely dismiss him for coming in the last month of a horrible year. Such low level thinking & logic. I give Zidane all of next year before I say he is the right guy for this project or not.

Drouchk, MiamiNative0722 and Halycon repped this.
  4. madridlover123

Real Madrid
    Spain
    Sep 30, 2018
    Bale should have started or at least played in what will be most likely his last game. Zidane is a fool in this moment , he should have allowed bale to get the send off he deserved. Now it’s left as a bitter sweet moment

Lyra repped this.
  5. madridlover123

Real Madrid
    Spain
    Sep 30, 2018
    Yeah no matter what anyone thinks of Bale, he deserved a proper send off. The club won 4 cls since he’s been at rm and he was key for la Decima, and last year’s final

6. hala_madrid722

hala_madrid722 Member+

Jan 10, 2013
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    You are completely wrong.

7. madridlover123

Real Madrid
    Spain
    Sep 30, 2018
    No you are the one that is wrong. Zizou is bitter even though bale was the one who won the cl final last season. I get that fans don’t like him but he was an important member in one of the most successful spells in the club’s history. Are you telling me that Vinicius jr, Diaz, Vazquez and Asensio are better than bale? Have those guys combined even scored as many as bale this season?

8. saadomar

saadomar Member+

Real Madrid
    Mar 21, 2013
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    I get the whole "We're trying to convince Bale to leave" agenda. But it's extremely unfair to not allow Gareth Bale to say goodbye on his farewell game. Especially since he's responsible for winning Zidane multiple Champion's leagues as a manager and assistant manager. In fact, probably more responsible for those finals wins than CR7 himself. So I think it's cruel. He's old news, he's gonna be gone. But no need to not even give him a chance to wave goodbye. He even gave that courtesy to James Rodriguez.

madridlover123 repped this.
  9. Zidane05

Zidane05 Moderator
    Staff Member

Jul 18, 2005
    Toronto
    Bale had the chance to say goodbye at the end of the game. He went to the dressing room.

Bale, this season, has been one of the most unprofessional players I've seen play at this club.

Ssr9, AriGold, Ahmadi8 and 5 others repped this.
  10. madridlover123

Real Madrid
    Spain
    Sep 30, 2018
    Especially when the game didn’t mean anything, 3rd place was already secured. This should have been a game to say goodbye to particular players like navas and bale and possibly Modric and Kroos if they are leaving and thank them for their service to the club.

11. YOUNGSTARS87

YOUNGSTARS87 Yellow C@rd Bandit

Dec 21, 2005
    It was unfair for Bale's agent to shit on the Bernabeu.

It was unfair for Bale to abandon his teammates multiple times and be flippant toward authority.

It was unfair for Bale to circumvent the power the manager has by going over his head to the President to cull him into submission.

Fcuk out of here with unfairness to Bale. It was bitter by Zidane and I wish he hadn't done that but Bale got what he's asked for.

12. Zidane05

Zidane05 Moderator
    Staff Member

Jul 18, 2005
    Toronto
    If Bale was interested in anything the fans had to say, he could have done so at the end of the game with the rest of the team. Instead, he proved Zidane right and headed to the dressing room.

Saeta Rubia, Ahmadi8 and YOUNGSTARS87 repped this.
  13. madridlover123

Real Madrid
    Spain
    Sep 30, 2018
    If I was in bale’s position I’d be pretty pissed too, he should have played even if for about 10 minutes at the end as a sub. The club are rightly being ridiculed on social media for not giving bale a send off. This game didn’t mean anything.
    He’s been poor this season but as I said above , have Vinicius, Asensio, Isco, Vazquez and Diaz combined even scored as many as bale? If he was getting dropped for prime cr7, prime Di Maria, prime Ozil etc then Bale could have no complains but the players listed above haven’t been better than bale this season

saadomar repped this.
  14. madridlover123

Real Madrid
    Spain
    Sep 30, 2018
    Because players less than 5x of bale’s ability are starting instead of him. It’s not just the fans in the crowd, what about the crowd watching on the television. Even James got a send off

15. MiamiNative0722

MiamiNative0722 Member+

May 25, 2013
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Yes they did. They didn't combine for the Bale accomplishment of leaving the game early and driving home multiple times.

16. Zidane05

Zidane05 Moderator
    Staff Member

Jul 18, 2005
    Toronto
    So Bale is only interested in himself rather than saying goodbye to the fans?

Ahmadi8 repped this.
  17. madridlover123

Real Madrid
    Spain
    Sep 30, 2018
    Sums up my views tbh

1130122066135527426 is not a valid tweet id

18. MiamiNative0722

MiamiNative0722 Member+

May 25, 2013
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Iker Casillas didn't get a sending off. A much bigger Madrid legend than Bale will ever be.

Life goes on.

Ahmadi8, Lyra, Anon. and 1 other person repped this.
  19. madridlover123

Real Madrid
    Spain
    Sep 30, 2018
    The fans who trashed his car and sent horrible threats to him? Even if not for the fans, Bale should have had an opportunity to play at the bernabeu for the last time

20. YOUNGSTARS87

YOUNGSTARS87 Yellow C@rd Bandit

Dec 21, 2005
    A joke with 13 CL that have you crying about Gareth Bale not getting to play a second in his last home game.

Lol I'm beginning to enjoy this now.

I remember the arrogance you guys showed saying he would never leave. Now you're crying about him not getting a chance to say goodbye like there was a force field around the pitch that allowed Navas to come on and get a reception but blocked Bale.

hala_madrid722 and MiamiNative0722 repped this.
  21. Saint Iker

Saint Iker Ronaldo's Right Foot

Dec 5, 2009
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Well he has even less claim to anything because for all that 5x better than other players he was a complete non-factor this season. His agent decided to be an ass and Bale did himself no favors with his behavior. I don't think anyone should lose sleep over this.

22. Zidane05

Zidane05 Moderator
    Staff Member

Jul 18, 2005
    Toronto
    So then why is he upset that he didn't have a chance to say goodbye to the fans?

23. madridlover123

Real Madrid
    Spain
    Sep 30, 2018
    Why is it a bad thing to allow bale to have a send off? Bale is a reason why Zidane won champions leagues as a an assistant and main manager. This game didn’t mean anything. Zizou not playing bale is because of him being petty and there was no need to say what he did after the game about if he had 4 substitutes.

24. madridlover123

Real Madrid
    Spain
    Sep 30, 2018
    For doing nothing this season, he still did far more than this players listed above, players who would be very lucky to end up as good as Bale. I don’t have a problem with bale leaving as it’s probably best for everyone if he left now but he should have had a send off.

25. Minduchio

Minduchio Member+

Jul 20, 2003
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Nat'l Team:
    Spain
    Key
    Did you just compare Manager winning 3 CL's in the row with single player on the team winning it? Dude no one is arguing that team plays like shit, but who else in your opinion is better to right this ship? Guy who has proven record with us or some random dude, that you think will do good? Maybe Zidande will fail next year, who knows, but sure as hell he should not be judge by this years team performance.