Real Madrid v Barcelona | El Gran Clasico |La Liga| 4.23.17[R]

Discussion in 'Real Madrid' started by Shay Z, Apr 21, 2017.

1. yoanaidarov

yoanaidarov Member+

Real Madrid
    Bulgaria
    Sep 29, 2014
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Nat'l Team:
    Bulgaria
    I thought Varane is back in training ? Varane and Nacho can get the job done while Ramos is serving his suspension.

2. RM or None

RM or None Member

Sep 2, 2016
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    it's not faith , it's an undeniable fact . Yes we all watch and cheer to the end but the reality has to be said.
    anyways here is the rundown

http://www.marca.com/en/football/real-madrid/2017/04/24/58fe6aa5268e3ea4368b460d.html

3. 4x4s

4x4s Moderator
    Staff Member

Nov 26, 2006
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Capello: "Each time there is a Madrid-Barça duel at the Santiago Bernabéu, certain Madrid players go out with the intention of injuring Messi".

Last Real Madrid player to injure Messi: Emerson, coached by Capello.

4. RM or None

RM or None Member

Sep 2, 2016
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    for another week ?

5. 4x4s

4x4s Moderator
    Staff Member

Nov 26, 2006
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Then when the team wins you just hip hop hurray like nothing happens. Same thing as always.

6. robnycus

robnycus Member+

Jun 28, 2010
    Club:
    New York Cosmos
    Chinky24 repped this.
  7. RM or None

RM or None Member

Sep 2, 2016
    Club:
    Real Madrid
  8. Saint Iker

Saint Iker Ronaldo's Right Foot

Dec 5, 2009
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Pure rubbish. The only "fact" is if we win our remaining games or draw only one, then La Liga is ours regardless of what Barca decide to do. Everything else is pure speculation, opinions or guesses at best. While it isn't going to be easy and I understand some people trying to keep their expectations in check, the extent to which some have completely given up on this team is almost as disgusting as the performance on Sunday...almost.

And I'm not even trying to be "more madridista than thou" but people here need to get it together.

Stiliyan repped this.
  9. RM or None

RM or None Member

Sep 2, 2016
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    What's rubbish ? You didnt get it, did you ?? Even a 5 yrs old knows our destiny is in our hands. The fact is to have a harder path than barca , or thats still rubbish to you???

10. Chinky24

Chinky24 Member+

Real Madrid
    Dec 26, 2004
    Nashville
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    After all these years here, do you ever wonder if anything we say will ever get to someone who matters enough to ask this question? This isn't like a rhetorical philosophical exercise in futility, and please, no one take this as some humiliated, pessimistic boo-boy pussy of the week post.

After years of frustration, I always feel like we are doing it in spite of setbacks and substantial challenges. The irony is, we always start off as the favorites, with the support, the resources, and the massive institution we have. We always have to make things difficult for ourselves, even if it wasn't meant to be. For a team like Atletico to take us to ET or PK's in the CL is ludicrous considering their resources, organizational culture, and their institutionalized application of the former two. We should be crushing teams, instead of somehow relying on some arcane luck or spirit of Juanito. We were not as strong back then as we are now (believe it or not, we were not as gifted from the Spanish state as morons think), so to say we are remontada masters or eternally going to score goals today (2017) is something akin to taking your two best horses to the derby, shooting them both, and then hoping your third best horse somehow pulls out a win.

Watching this game live, and then watching the replay over again infuriated me. This wasn't Barca from 2009, 2011, or 2015. This was a Barca in decline relying on the mercurial brilliance of Messi. We had a significant number of excellent opportunities, many of which were squandered, and then we decide to make terrible tackles (what the ******** were you thinking Ramos) and horrible decisions that shoot us in the foot at the last minute. Ronaldo's offside miss, those 2 Benzema runs into the box that ended in a Barca counterattack, the myriad of corners we had aerial advantage on. I remember distinctly after we had first scored from Casemiro's rebound, that we absolutely could've taken the game by storm at that very moment or shut up shop and defend 10 deep for an ugly win. They beat us, yes, obviously Messi is an amazing player, but we beat ourselves first. Zidane is definitely culpable for this, and if we lose La Liga because of this game, everyone here will know why.

People say Barca or Atletico or Bayern are our worst enemy. If you ask me, that's a false, blind conclusion. We are our own worst enemy.

raven3k, Shay Z, temesgen and 4 others repped this.
  11. janos audron

janos audron Member+

Apr 12, 2010
    Saying that our position has taken for the worst does not equal the sky has already fallen.

So, let us make a deal. You can pray a few hail mary`s extra for me, or make aditional blood sacrifices or what ever rocks your boat, while i stick to realism. Okay?

12. 4x4s

4x4s Moderator
    Staff Member

Nov 26, 2006
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    On the other hand, if the team wins a title, you change your profile pic for a picture of Griezmann wearing a dog collar with your username on it, is that also okay?

Payman and MiamiNative0722 repped this.
  13. janos audron

janos audron Member+

Apr 12, 2010
    If it helps us to win titles no problem!

14. 4x4s

4x4s Moderator
    Staff Member

Nov 26, 2006
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    I can't wait.

15. yoanaidarov

yoanaidarov Member+

Real Madrid
    Bulgaria
    Sep 29, 2014
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Nat'l Team:
    Bulgaria
    Hope Isco, Asensio and Morata get a chance against Depor tomorrow. No Benzema/Bale please. :thumbsdown:

Stiliyan repped this.
  16. Stiliyan

Stiliyan Member+

Feb 11, 2017
    Bulgaria
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Yes, please. I think that these boys will give it all on the field to get the job done(win la liga) no matter what or who they play against.

yoanaidarov repped this.
  17. Madrid_1902

Madrid_1902 Member+

Jul 6, 2005
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Had we got a favourable result in the clasico then we actually would have got to see the "B team" but I bet ZZ goes with the exact same team from the weekend with only Asensio replacing Bale, and Varane for Ramos.

Shay Z, Lyra, Kroosinator and 2 others repped this.
  18. Halycon

Halycon Member+

Aug 24, 2010
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Isco, Morata, Asensio must feel extremely unappreciated. They only get to ply against these second rank teams like Granada and Depor, while the players they get benched for perform shit in actual big games. Its their job, same for us. Imagine when you get replaced at work for someone who has half your qualities. you give a big ******** u to the boss and get the fck outta there.

It would be a miracle if they all stay after the summer.

19. robnycus

robnycus Member+

Jun 28, 2010
    Club:
    New York Cosmos
    Benitez has spoken:

“Here you are valued and there is no politics and weird things behind. In England they respect professionalism and work, not like in some places.”

20. Ananas

Ananas Member+

Feb 2, 2013
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Painful even 2 days after it happened. There are games we shouldn't lose and that was one of them.

Lyra, Shay Z, RaMaaa and 2 others repped this.
  21. 4x4s

4x4s Moderator
    Staff Member

Nov 26, 2006
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Benitez has lost every job he got since 2004. That's 13 years of being sacked from every club he's been in charge of. I supported him in a lot of ways in Madrid, but he's the last coach to talk about being valued.Chelsea didn't offer him a real contract. How did they respect his professionalism and work? I love how people wait for a weak moment to get their revenge through the media.

Ahmadi8, RMSocrates and sleepyvato50 repped this.
  22. RM or None

RM or None Member

Sep 2, 2016
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Carlo has it in his book about being under pressure to start bale in each and every game. Google it

ahnaf and Kroosinator repped this.
  23. RM or None

RM or None Member

Sep 2, 2016
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Indeed . Specially in that dying minutes ... league gone in 7 seconds

24. robnycus

robnycus Member+

Jun 28, 2010
    Club:
    New York Cosmos
    I don't understand your blind love for Flo.. Anything anyone ever says to criticize our management you just dismiss it with ad homimens - attacking the person, not the argument.

Kroosinator repped this.
  25. Kroosinator

Kroosinator Member+

Dec 12, 2014
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    No shit ..... not hard to tell, bale will start even if he's got 1 leg only .