Racist mods.

Discussion in 'Customer Service' started by Sakuragi, Aug 24, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. hiddink_magic

hiddink_magic New Member

Feb 27, 2003
    Wendouree
    Hey mate,

You would be better off not arguing the point with a mod. TDB is one highly respected mod.
    Don't let yourself get stressed out over a small issue. You are the only cause of it becoming out of control.

2. Scarecrow

Scarecrow Red Card

Feb 13, 2004
    Chicago
    Club:
    Chicago Fire
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    I will continue to post there as I have been. I put out facts, you want to attack me go ahead, it still won't change what is true.

3. Sakuragi

Sakuragi Member+

Mar 23, 2005
    Club:
    Club América
    Nat'l Team:
    Mexico
    By the way, thanks for all the lovely neg reps, courtesy of friends of a "respected" mod.

Huss, I ask for your attention, and take time to read this thread, and give me your opinion.

4. Sakuragi

Sakuragi Member+

Mar 23, 2005
    Club:
    Club América
    Nat'l Team:
    Mexico
    It's alright. The only risk I face is getting banned. I prefer to argue and be listened. If nothing is solved I will just not post in bigsoccer. Like I said before, bigsoccer will lose a member.

5. antifan

antifan Member+

Aug 14, 2004
    The Scottie
    Club:
    Arsenal FC
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    No need for the sarcasm, Goaldrush. ;) :D

BTW- This thread is hilarious. :)

6. hiddink_magic

hiddink_magic New Member

Feb 27, 2003
    Wendouree
    No worries. As for you who has a yellow card, I wouldn't be surprised at all if Huss had a few words to say to you about abusing the mod who gave you the yellow card in the first place.
    If I were you I would be really worried about what you post because you are running out of chances.

7. antifan

antifan Member+

Aug 14, 2004
    The Scottie
    Club:
    Arsenal FC
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Perhaps a hunger strike would be more effective. You could then alert the media to your fight for justice. :rolleyes:

8. hiddink_magic

hiddink_magic New Member

Feb 27, 2003
    Wendouree
    Think what you like dude, however, some ppl have to really be careful on what they post. Some ppl can take it up the wrong way.

9. Sakuragi

Sakuragi Member+

Mar 23, 2005
    Club:
    Club América
    Nat'l Team:
    Mexico
    Don't worry about me, I'm just not one of those people that likes being abused by "authority."

10. antifan

antifan Member+

Aug 14, 2004
    The Scottie
    Club:
    Arsenal FC
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    I agree, but calling Teso "highly respected" was stretching it a bit. I would describe him as competent, but then again i don't see his work in the WR forum, because i avoid that place like the plague.

11. hiddink_magic

hiddink_magic New Member

Feb 27, 2003
    Wendouree
    It won't be alright because you will want to come back and you will most likely be banned because of this.
    Arguing is the reason why I gave you neg rep. You continue to argue and act immaturely and I can tell you that none of the admin and their staff want that to happen. So don't come back here when you have been given a red card and argue the point.
    You will have to pull your head in and shut that mouth of yours no matter what the mods say to you.

12. Sakuragi

Sakuragi Member+

Mar 23, 2005
    Club:
    Club América
    Nat'l Team:
    Mexico
    No thank you. If I get banned, I won't come back at all. And can you tell me why I'm acting immaturely? The second post in this thread....

13. hiddink_magic

hiddink_magic New Member

Feb 27, 2003
    Wendouree
    I respect all the mods on here. One of my friends is a mod on here. I respect him as much as anything.
    Hey that's fine that you avoid the place like the plague. I don't go posting on there much at all. Why? because of the immaturity of the place. There are plenty of ppl on there who fight like crazy and it turns into a racism problem. It is where the mods of that particular forum need plenty of support and respect because they have to sort through the mess that ppl make on there.

14. hiddink_magic

hiddink_magic New Member

Feb 27, 2003
    Wendouree
    Abused? I don't think that is the case. You are the one who got the yellow card and are abusing the mods.
    If I were you I wouldn't blame anyone else but myself for the abuse.

15. Sakuragi

Sakuragi Member+

Mar 23, 2005
    Club:
    Club América
    Nat'l Team:
    Mexico
    Do you even know what this is all about?

Save me some posts.

16. Chizzy

Chizzy Member+

She/Her
    United States
    Aug 7, 2003
    Upper Left, USA
    Club:
    Seattle Sounders
    Nat'l Team:
    United States

Fyi, the "authority" isn't abusing you. You're abusing posters who aren't mexican supporters :rolleyes:

17. Garcia

Garcia Member

Dec 14, 1999
    Castro Castro
    Isn't that the point of the rivalry forum? Abuse!

Scarecrow is a whimp who couldn't hack it in the rivalry forum. Teso got out of control and doesn't seem to be on the same page as the other WR mods.

18. Chizzy

Chizzy Member+

She/Her
    United States
    Aug 7, 2003
    Upper Left, USA
    Club:
    Seattle Sounders
    Nat'l Team:
    United States

You are right and I don't have a problem with that. But I don't think that MC was being abused by 'the authority'. We're just dealing with a 'rookie' mod in the world rivalries.

19. Garcia

Garcia Member

Dec 14, 1999
    Castro Castro
    Agreed.

20. ac1962

ac1962 Member

Jul 10, 2005
    Punta Cana
    Club:
    Club América
    Nat'l Team:
    Mexico
    I guess Teso's avatar got the best of him

21. Scarecrow

Scarecrow Red Card

Feb 13, 2004
    Chicago
    Club:
    Chicago Fire
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    No he stepped over the line. Get the facts straight or shut the fvck up.

Here is what it says on the boards page:

World Rivalries
    Show your national pride, but we won't tolerate prejudice, racism, and hostile name calling.

22. ac1962

ac1962 Member

Jul 10, 2005
    Punta Cana
    Club:
    Club América
    Nat'l Team:
    Mexico

It states this as well:

If you cannot take it, do not dish it.

Yes, things get heated. You make fun of people and their country's teams, clubs, of course that person will usually respond making fun of you'r country's teams, clubs. Sometimes it gets into making fun of the other's culture, etc. etc.

Bottom line - if you participate in it, don't be shocked and offended when people do the same to you. This is a rivalry forum. It's by nature a controversial forum. Sometimes things go over the line, hopefully we catch those things. Sometimes we don't.

23. ac1962

ac1962 Member

Jul 10, 2005
    Punta Cana
    Club:
    Club América
    Nat'l Team:
    Mexico

Your're whimpy :( oh please DO tell on me too, after you could also hit me with your purse.

24. Scarecrow

Scarecrow Red Card

Feb 13, 2004
    Chicago
    Club:
    Chicago Fire
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    And as I stated before I have no problem with that, but putting those remarks on a public poll is over the line. I objected to that and still do. There is no need for that. You may agree, you may not, that is fine. I wanted those refs. removed as I felt they were out of line and not in the spirit of the forum.

I am as guilty as anyone when it comes to making fun of culture, teams, etc... on the WR forum. But I refrain from going after a single poster and their kids. Say what you want about me, say what you want about the teams I support and my country, leave my kids out of public polls and making crass statements about them in such polls.

25. Scarecrow

Scarecrow Red Card

Feb 13, 2004
    Chicago
    Club:
    Chicago Fire
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    What is a whimpy?? Did you mean wimp? See this isn't WR, so why go on the attack here and now?