[R] Liverpool v Stoke City

Discussion in 'Austin Aztex' started by Madmartigen, Sep 20, 2008.

1. Madmartigen

Madmartigen Member

Jul 20, 2008
    Elgin, TX
    Club:
    Austin Aztex
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Great showing by the lads. It was looking pretty bleak in that second minute corner, but thank god for the offsides. The Potters did better in Anfield than even the defending Champs! I think they showed a lot of heart to not give up hope. 30 shots to 2? Not pretty, but the dominate team doesn't always win, thankfully. Stoke is showing what they need to stay out of the relegation zone. Good defending, never say die and keep trying. Maybe Hull, West Brom and Stoke will all stay up. Wouldn't that be something?

Go Potters!

2. Blackburn

Blackburn New Member

Mar 13, 2007
    Club:
    Blackburn Rovers FC
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Dude, I'd love for Stoke to stay up, but I'd just as soon West Brom and Hull go down. Given how woeful my Rovers look right now, I need as many bottom feeders as possible in the league this year.

3. VioletCrown

VioletCrown Member+

FC Dallas
    United States
    Aug 30, 2000
    Austin, Texas
    Club:
    Austin Aztex
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    I know it's early on, but Blackburn's looking better than Man U right now, among many others;)

4. Alejo

Alejo Member

Jul 17, 2008
    Austin, Texas, Yall
    Club:
    Austin Aztex
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Hey, how was the turn out at Cuatros? I was in Austin today and would have been their acctually, but I was, and still am, nursing a hangover. :eek:

5. Madmartigen

Madmartigen Member

Jul 20, 2008
    Elgin, TX
    Club:
    Austin Aztex
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    I was actually hoping for Tottenham, Bolton and Newcastle to go down!! That would be excellent in my book. Besides, the Rovers form looked much better today, of coarse I only saw the highlights...

6. mgrayscale

mgrayscale Member

Mar 10, 2008
    Buda, TX
    Club:
    Austin Aztex
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    VioletCrown and I were the only one's from the Army there. However, we befriended some happy Hammers fans, and even kept a contigent of Reds quiet throughout the match.

7. VioletCrown

VioletCrown Member+

FC Dallas
    United States
    Aug 30, 2000
    Austin, Texas
    Club:
    Austin Aztex
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    It was nice to have one of the Hammers fans (I believe his name was Phil) asking after the Aztex.

8. Alejo

Alejo Member

Jul 17, 2008
    Austin, Texas, Yall
    Club:
    Austin Aztex
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Well hey Hammers/Reds/Magpies etc. we'll take um all for the army right lads? ;)

9. FrogHammer

FrogHammer Member

May 26, 2005
    Most of those Hammer supporters are great guys...they would be a great and loyal addition if we could get them coming to Aztex games. Also, they would go a long way towards showing our fans a thing or two about how to properly support a great club. Up the Hammers!

10. Alejo

Alejo Member

Jul 17, 2008
    Austin, Texas, Yall
    Club:
    Austin Aztex
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Indeed UP the Irons mate.

And by the by did u dedect any ICF material amongst them. :D

11. VioletCrown

VioletCrown Member+

FC Dallas
    United States
    Aug 30, 2000
    Austin, Texas
    Club:
    Austin Aztex
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    This piece from the Daily Show didn't make the broadcast. But thankfully, they decided to share it with the world. The important bit's toward the end.

12. FrogHammer

FrogHammer Member

May 26, 2005
    Don't think the ICF is around anymore, thankfully.

13. Alejo

Alejo Member

Jul 17, 2008
    Austin, Texas, Yall
    Club:
    Austin Aztex
    Nat'l Team:
    United States

Well bugger that then huh, and what of the continuing existence of the Yids, Headhunters, Millwall fans in general ;), and the Reds fans, both kinds, in comparison?

I'm not abdicating that the ICF was a "good" firm ta have around, I'm just saying don't single out a bunch of bad apples when the world is full of um. :cool:

14. Alejo

Alejo Member

Jul 17, 2008
    Austin, Texas, Yall
    Club:
    Austin Aztex
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Speekin of the ICF, I just Wikied it and apparently their is a film out about Cass Pennnant.

And let me clarify that I am not a lover, or a deffender, of the bad things that the ICF have done, or supposidly did, It's just that when I see the films, the clips, and hear the stories.

Lets just say the closet Anarchist/Old World Hoolie/Devil inside me can't help but smile. :D

AND THE NOTORIETY OF EL LOCO GROWS.

15. FrogHammer

FrogHammer Member

May 26, 2005
    I am beginning to think you are alright Alejo. Maybe you can get those Hammer fans to come to our games. But we might not want them since their antics can make Tigres' fans seem like a cubscout campfire.

16. Alejo

Alejo Member

Jul 17, 2008
    Austin, Texas, Yall
    Club:
    Austin Aztex
    Nat'l Team:
    United States

An was wrong with that.

Here kitty kitty kitty kitty kitty.Let um try an light their own fukin fire en our house with a couple of WH borns with us. I don't think so. :D