[R] Crew players in Guadalajara w/ U23s [R]

Discussion in 'Columbus Crew' started by MD_05, Feb 3, 2004.

1. CrewSchmack

CrewSchmack Member

Columbus Crew SC
    United States
    Mar 3, 1999
    Delaware, OH
    That's not it for me...

For me, it's realizing that watching any show in real time sucks, because you can't quickly fast forward through those commericals in under 30 seconds.

Last night...watched the Survivor thing, live...got irritated with commercials.

When it ended, started up Apprentice which started at 8:40. By 9:30 I had caught up to live TV...was instantly pissed that I couldn't fast forward any more.

2. jason1551

jason1551 Member+

Apr 9, 2003
    Columbus, GA
    Club:
    DC United
    He also had bronchitis for a few weeks following the whole ordeal and kept playing despite being sick.

3. MD_05

MD_05 New Member

Oct 18, 2002
    Ohio
    today's game doesn't really matter, right? so Testo could start or if not, probably see some good time.

4. MD_05

MD_05 New Member

Oct 18, 2002
    Ohio
    Olympic Qualifying
    February 7, 2004 - US vs. Honduras

Wingert starts, as does Testo.
    Marshall on the bench with the other big time players- Beasley, Donovan, Convey, Davis.

5. NavillusMot

NavillusMot New Member

Apr 27, 2002
    USA
    Martino?

Is Martino injured or something. I cannot believe that he would not be on this team. He is certainly a starter for this U-23 team in my opinion.

6. MD_05

MD_05 New Member

Oct 18, 2002
    Ohio
    more evidence for the Bruce Arena conspiracy against the Crew. Martino goes out, and hey, look, a member of Bruce's own DC United- Convey- steps in and plays great. Arena definately is trying to hurt any Crew players with him.

note to the trolls who have been roaming the Crew Forum lately- that is a joke.

7. fidlerre

fidlerre Moderator
    Staff Member

Oct 10, 2000
    Central Ohio
    Re: Martino?

he is injured...a hip flexor or something like that.