PSV Eindhoven 2013/2014- Cocu returns us to glory

Discussion in 'The Netherlands' started by Aztattooedsean777, Aug 3, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Frysk Bloed

Frysk Bloed Member

Sep 6, 2014
    Club:
    Liverpool FC
    Nothing wrong with Strootman or that kind of player, but there needs to be a mix. Personally I think that Propper is smart enough on the ball where his handling speed is something that can be overcome. He did well in Europe against tougher competition than the Netherlands will face most of the time on the international stage.

2. wilson00

wilson00 Member

Oct 14, 2015
    Club:
    Arsenal FC
    Propper is another Klaassen. I jus hope they won't waste any time with him as they did with Klaassen. Ramselaar and Sinkgraven future.

3. wilson00

wilson00 Member

Oct 14, 2015
    Club:
    Arsenal FC
    And I do you expect him to find that if he doesn't play.

4. Rinus127

Rinus127 Member

Sep 8, 2015
    Club:
    AFC Ajax
  5. BaritoPutra

BaritoPutra Member+

Jan 26, 2007
    Ramselaar in, and rumor has it that Siem De Jong is also on his way to PSV.

Impressive dealings by PSV these past few seasons... they did a great job scouting up and coming talents (Ramselaar, Propper, Gaston) as well as recruiting unwanted players at discounted price (Bruma, Luuk, Guardado, Moreno, Van Ginkel (loan)). They might have missed the mark on Maher.. though the jury is still out as he's only 23 and, at least, he's serviceable now.

6. JC-14

JC-14 Member+

Jan 28, 2010
    Amsterdam
    Club:
    AFC Ajax
    Nat'l Team:
    Netherlands
    Considering one of the De Jong brothers has won the league for the past 7 seasons I'm pretty sure PSV is going to take it again. Especially if they get 2 De Jongs.

I don't see Maher making it anymore. Mentally broken. Just like Sinkgraven.

7. BaritoPutra

BaritoPutra Member+

Jan 26, 2007
    Whoa.. nice observation :thumbsup: I never realized that before.

8. bunbohue

bunbohue Member+

Apr 5, 2005
    With PSV announced the season-long loan signing of Manchester City midfielder Oleksandr Zinchenko, does this mean it is unlikely that Van Ginkel will be loaned to PSV for this season? Is he having surgery or what is up with him?

9. Orange14

Orange14 Moderator
    Staff Member

Apr 27, 2007
    Bethesda, MD
    Club:
    AFC Ajax
    Nat'l Team:
    Netherlands
    What's up with the cup defeat. Other than the keeper, it looked like a strong first team but Sparta knock them out 3-1. Saw the stats and PSV have almost 70% possession

10. Time for a new thread. @RWB1, to you the honour opening it!