PSN gamertags

Discussion in 'Video and Computer Games' started by Dante, Dec 26, 2007.

1. KHowe

KHowe Member

Jul 17, 2006
    Western MA
    Club:
    Tottenham Hotspur FC
    My PSNTag is KHowe

I have COD4 and NHL08 if anyone wants to play.

2. Zak

Zak Member

Feb 18, 2002
    Massive Club
    Welcome to the fold. I'll get the request in the mail tonight.

Pretty psyched up, finally got enough speakers to finish my surround sound. Hopefully it'll improve the COD4 and Warhawk experience.

3. KHowe

KHowe Member

Jul 17, 2006
    Western MA
    Club:
    Tottenham Hotspur FC
    Thanks.

The surround sound definently enhances the experience. Hearing bullets going off behind you is something else. I download the MLB 2k7 demo and you can hear the announcers out of the front speakers, and the crowd heckling behind you. Def cool.

4. The Double

The Double Moderator
    Staff Member

Nov 11, 2002
    Denver
    My tag is "theclear"

I only play COD 4, and I'll be on this weekend.

5. Zak

Zak Member

Feb 18, 2002
    Massive Club
    I just picked up MotoStorm.

Double I'll send the request here soon.

6. Zak

Zak Member

Feb 18, 2002
    Massive Club
    Has there been any talk of a BS clan for COD4 or Warhawk?

7. Quango

Quango BigSoccer Supporter

Jul 25, 2003
    Colorado
    Club:
    Colorado Rapids
    You're really good. Thanks for playing. Sorry I couldn't join your party, got an error message. Q

8. Zak

Zak Member

Feb 18, 2002
    Massive Club
    Wasn't sure if anyone thought about getting High Velocity Bowling, I got it and thought it was good, a nice change of pace. It would've gotten a much higher rating though if there was an online versus rather than just a leaderboard.

9. The Double

The Double Moderator
    Staff Member

Nov 11, 2002
    Denver
    Hah, thanks. We should've played Headquarters, though. It's the fastest way to level up. Next time.

10. Jawz10

Jawz10 Moderator

Feb 27, 1999
    Indianapolis
    Club:
    AC Milan
    just got COD4 from gamefly. im on at midnight eastern time, 8 pacific, 6 hawaii time. aloha bitchez

11. Zak

Zak Member

Feb 18, 2002
    Massive Club
    I'm having a problem with accepting party invites, apparently if you try to accept and that game is full you error out (I'm guessing that's what is going on, can't say for certain). Either way, would something like this work, get on all at the same time, send invites and then that way we enter a game as a party of X? I'm uncertain the mechanics behind how that all works.

12. Zak

Zak Member

Feb 18, 2002
    Massive Club
    Anyone download the DMC 4 demo?

13. KHowe

KHowe Member

Jul 17, 2006
    Western MA
    Club:
    Tottenham Hotspur FC
    Before you go into a game, someone starts a party. Said person invites everyone else, and everyone ends up in a "party" room, or what have you. Then, the person whos hosting the party searches for a game, and it puts everyone into the party in that game, usually on the same team. :)

14. srd....

srd.... Member

Apr 20, 2004
    Cork City.
    i'll be playing Burnout Paradise online pretty soon.
    just picked it up and it's class,once i get a few cars under my belt im hitting the net baby.....

:cool:

15. zman31

zman31 Member+

May 5, 1999
    Columbus, OH
    Club:
    Columbus Crew
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Tag: Seldom_Seen
    Games: Team Fortress 2 and NBA Street.

16. The Double

The Double Moderator
    Staff Member

Nov 11, 2002
    Denver
    Yeah, we sucked at that.

17. zman31

zman31 Member+

May 5, 1999
    Columbus, OH
    Club:
    Columbus Crew
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    From another forum I read: Online play coming for High Velocity Bowling.

Voted the second best PSN title here at the forum by you good people, you'll be happy to know that besides two new characters that are nearly ready to be offered (for a fee), the developers are working on a FREE upgrade that allows online play!

That's not all, they will also tweak the game we have including allowing us to adjust the audio settings (so the music isn't so quiet for some of you) and turn off the character voices if we wish. There's a developer thread at the PS3 forums that is actively taking suggestions for improvement, so go there and post your thoughts on this fantastic title.

List of confirmed free additions so far:

• 50th patch added (should have shipped with game for 7-10 split, no other patches in development)
    • Modified controller configuration (changed stop music button and possibly others)
    • New characters available within a few weeks - motion capture complete
    • Working on online features
    • Online-only leaderboard (tracks how you perform in online games)
    • Online HORSE game
    • Red overspin for D- and F ball being looked at for online play
    • Audio volume adjustments to be added
    • Character voices will be optionally muted

Sweet!

Add that to my list of online games.

Team Fortress 2
    NBA Street Homecourt
    Coming soon: High Velocity Bowling
    PSN name: Seldom_Seen

18. Zak

Zak Member

Feb 18, 2002
    Massive Club
    Zman, I hate to take the jam out of your doughnut...But I have been following the thread where all of that info actually came from. The developer, which goes by the handle Big Erm, has stated that they are working on a majority of those things but not to expect all of those right away. I can say for sure there will be online player v. player, and that's really the biggest need.

I find HVB to be a really good game, I hope that you like it as well. You'll see though, that online player v player is the biggest need. If/When you start playing I'd be interested in your thoughts as to how it compares to Wii bowling.

19. Zak

Zak Member

Feb 18, 2002
    Massive Club
    Anyone consider getting All Pro Football? It's $10 at most Target's from what I understand.

It's an awesome game, just picked it up, would like to start playing online.

20. Reycd

Reycd Member

May 6, 2003
    HONK!! HONK!!
    Club:
    Real Maryland
    Nat'l Team:
    Tahiti
    I just got Pro Evolution Soccer 2008

so if anyone wants to try and play, hook me up

21. Motterman

Motterman Member

Jul 8, 2002
    Orlando, FL
    Club:
    Manchester United FC
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Yep, just started playing it last night. Will be a few weeks till I'm online, but so far, it's a blast.

22. srd....

srd.... Member

Apr 20, 2004
    Cork City.
    i know bud first game on the ps3 ive completed 100%

[​IMG]

theres new download content coming soon including a new island and hints of an undergound section...

class game,when your online drop me a pm and i'll add you to my buddy list :cool:

23. peledre

peledre Member

Mar 25, 2001
    Sioux Falls, SD
    Club:
    Chicago Fire
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    I just added everyone, my tag is the same: peledre.

I've been playing COD4 and Rock Band online. Also have FIFA and Hot Shots Golf.

24. FIFARay007

FIFARay007 Member

Feb 25, 2004
    CT
    Club:
    Manchester United FC
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    What do you think of HSG? I loved the other ones when I had the PS2, so I downloaded the demo the other day. It's not too bad, but how difficult is it? Does it get repetitive? Are there good unlockables?

25. srd....

srd.... Member

Apr 20, 2004
    Cork City.
    soul calibur 4 is out here now,picked it up yesterday so once i get a bit of practice in i'll be online.

also going to create Katsu Shintaro's Zatoichi character for online modes :cool:

top game so far....