Project24 - Stage 3 - NUFC v Arsenal

Discussion in 'Arsenal' started by crazy150, Sep 11, 2018.

1. DaPrince84

DaPrince84 Member+

Aug 22, 2001
    MD
    Club:
    Arsenal FC
    Nat'l Team:
    --other--
    If you aren’t using reddit soccer streams, then you are pouring jelly on yourself. You are toast!

daedalus and MilesW repped this.
  2. KozIsCul

KozIsCul Member+

Feb 6, 2005
    I thought Larry was basically finished with us at the time of his injury, given the new regime, player purchases and the fact that an Achilles is basically the worst reasonably common injury to rehab from, worse than ACLs now. But the way it's played out, we need him now more than ever.

Getting him back, if he's back, will be the most important personnel move we make before the window opens in January. That, or second behind dumping Xhaka. (It's harsh to get on his case for his best performance of the year but he needs more than one good game to regain his future for us.)

3. crazy150

crazy150 Member+

Aug 27, 2006
    North Cuba
    Gotcha. Well that’s 12$ per game so I’ll take that I guess. Less than I’d spend in the pub. NBC sports comes with my slingtv so I don’t pay any extra for that.

4. crazy150

crazy150 Member+

Aug 27, 2006
    North Cuba
    Hard to explain the difference between illegal streams and shoplifting to your kids.

5. crazy150

crazy150 Member+

Aug 27, 2006
    North Cuba
    Working on it. Looks like all Europa League matches are owned by turner and will be streamed on Bleacher Report Live for $2.99 a match or $9.99 a month for the whole tournament.

6. footykid

footykid Member+

Jan 10, 2005
    Mississauga, Ont
    Club:
    Arsenal FC
    Nat'l Team:
    France
    Mustafa looks horrible, which in this case is worse than actually being horrible.

7. Gunning4Chelsea

Gunning4Chelsea Member+

Aug 2, 2005
    chicago
    Club:
    Arsenal FC
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    I use Twitter
    No issues

DaPrince84 repped this.
  8. casoccerdad47

casoccerdad47 Member+

Mar 31, 2006
    Looks like Univision and Univision deportes will carry four games on each Europa League Thursday. Arsenal's first two group stage games are not on the schedule, but I suspect the Arsenal v Sporting games will be. My Spanish is in the distant past, but I don't mind watching games without the commentary.

crazy150 repped this.
  9. Serengeti_Boy

Serengeti_Boy Member+

Sep 15, 2009
    Serengeti, East Africa
    Club:
    Arsenal FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Tanzania
    Can we admit Auba isn't going to be the hero we thought? Welbeck should get a start instead.

10. Aaron d

Aaron d Member+

May 15, 2005
    Wooster
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    As much as I love our only World Cup striker, I don't think Auba is an issue. The Xhaka/Douzi combo is the issue. The sooner we get Torreira as a regular starter, the better. He adds so much balance.

11. DaPrince84

DaPrince84 Member+

Aug 22, 2001
    MD
    Club:
    Arsenal FC
    Nat'l Team:
    --other--
    If you want to claim the moral high ground, do your thing.

I’m not paying $50 for something we watched as part of our cable package just two years ago.

BIGHMW repped this.
  12. crazy150

crazy150 Member+

Aug 27, 2006
    North Cuba
    Not trying to throw shade, just giving my reasons for buying it that’s all. It’s a lot compared to when nbc first got it, but my cost to watch EPL is still lower than it was when fox had it and before when I needed a special package (fs2, setanta, etc). Throw in the not having to deal with dodgy streams and “the moral high ground” and it’s seems a decent deal to me.

Now, the turner Europa league deal is a little annoying because it doesn’t look like group games will be on any English network broadcast—only streams. $2.99 a match for FC bumfcuk seems pretty steep to me.

BIGHMW repped this.
  13. BIGHMW

BIGHMW Member+

Oct 10, 2010
    Port Townsend, WA
    Club:
    Arsenal FC
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    That is such bullshit, F*** you Ted Turner, both you and that TRAITOR Jane Fonda!!! Do you mean to tell me they're no longer on FS1/FS2???

14. BIGHMW

BIGHMW Member+

Oct 10, 2010
    Port Townsend, WA
    Club:
    Arsenal FC
    Nat'l Team:
    United States