Problem with pms to super mods

Discussion in 'Technical Problems and Bug Reports' started by White/Blue_since1860, Aug 8, 2016.

1. White/Blue_since1860

Orange14 is gay
    Jan 4, 2007
    Bum zua City
    Club:
    TSV 1860 München
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    You are schizo, man. Take responsibility for your doings and dont let others suffer cause you cant accept it

2. Dr.Phil

Dr.Phil Member+

Jan 18, 2004
    Club:
    FC Bayern München
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    I've answered your questions. Answer mine

3. dark knight

dark knight Super Moderator
    Staff Member

Dec 15, 1999
    Club:
    Leicester City FC
    How would you go about googling someone's personal info? Based on a username?

4. MatthausSammer

MatthausSammer Moderator
    Staff Member

Dec 9, 2012
    Canada
    Club:
    Borussia Dortmund
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    That's simply false. At no point did I release either my first or last name on this site.

5. Dr.Phil

Dr.Phil Member+

Jan 18, 2004
    Club:
    FC Bayern München
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    He was obviously hacked

6. Dr.Phil

Dr.Phil Member+

Jan 18, 2004
    Club:
    FC Bayern München
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Don't take responsibility. Blame it on P's mad hackz skillz

7. MatthausSammer

MatthausSammer Moderator
    Staff Member

Dec 9, 2012
    Canada
    Club:
    Borussia Dortmund
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    I take responsibility for banning P to the Wee. The other stuff isn't accurate. At no point did I confirm my first or last name on this site.

8. MatthausSammer

MatthausSammer Moderator
    Staff Member

Dec 9, 2012
    Canada
    Club:
    Borussia Dortmund
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    Show me where it is that I confirmed my first name on this site.

9. Dr.Phil

Dr.Phil Member+

Jan 18, 2004
    Club:
    FC Bayern München
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    No you didn't but you had that on other open sites which Google led too.

Come on man. Don't let your personal info to be out in the open

10. Dr.Phil

Dr.Phil Member+

Jan 18, 2004
    Club:
    FC Bayern München
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    @dark knight once again I'm not sure why you dragged me into this? You and MS have asked me questions. I've tried to help but I can't help if you don't bother to respond or listen.

I don't even post in those forums anymore.

11. White/Blue_since1860

Orange14 is gay
    Jan 4, 2007
    Bum zua City
    Club:
    TSV 1860 München
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    What is more likely? MS left his info out there like it would suit is socially awkward appearance or that some users on a footy forum developed hacking skills to enter his BS user name in google and find more personal data about him?

12. MatthausSammer

MatthausSammer Moderator
    Staff Member

Dec 9, 2012
    Canada
    Club:
    Borussia Dortmund
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    I will be better in the future about that. In the meantime, using someone's personal info that they never made public as leverage against someone else is still a bannable offence on this site. Good day.

13. dark knight

Staff Member

Dec 15, 1999
    Club:
    Leicester City FC
    That's not all that happened - it was more than a first name and it's pretty creepy if you think about it objectively.

I've been told that neither side covered themselves in glory and we greatly prefer that moderators involve other mods or supermods when things start to get out of hand because it can definitely cloud your judgement when you are involved in stuff with posters. It's unfortunate that things escalated so far, but once posters are getting into personal lives, it's hard to put that toothpaste back in the tube because we've had too many problems with threats on personal lives to let that go.

And bullying people based on who they are as people? That's just sad and embarrassing when these posters are hiding behind their own anonymity.

14. Dr.Phil

Dr.Phil Member+

Jan 18, 2004
    Club:
    FC Bayern München
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Haha try to be a better mod while your at it.

15. dark knight

Staff Member

Dec 15, 1999
    Club:
    Leicester City FC
    Because you seem reasonable and I think decent people should speak up when they see kids acting awful. And I want to make clear why the red card happened and why we don't view it as no big deal.

16. Dr.Phil

Dr.Phil Member+

Jan 18, 2004
    Club:
    FC Bayern München
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    I understand what happened I'm not advocating for anything. I saw both sides mess up. I think a lot could have been prevented. It's sad bc I've posted in that side for quite a bit and now I have moved on because it's become a distraction.

I don't condone bullying but I do think MS and trolled for long enough in that section that I'm not surprised he got himself into something.

A lot could have been avoided and hopefully everyone and better themselves and move on.

I'm Unsubscribing from this thread.

17. dark knight

Staff Member

Dec 15, 1999
    Club:
    Leicester City FC
    Fair enough. It is sad because an unfortunate situation has cost us reasonable posters such as yourself. Wish I could have done more but it happens where fan groups sometimes want something more insular. Hope you return if things change.

18. White/Blue_since1860

Orange14 is gay
    Jan 4, 2007
    Bum zua City
    Club:
    TSV 1860 München
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    How about darky answering the initial pm from almost 3 months ago now?

19. White/Blue_since1860

Orange14 is gay
    Jan 4, 2007
    Bum zua City
    Club:
    TSV 1860 München
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    Holy shit did you delete the posts about mods reading into pms between users?

looooool

@Ismitje QED

20. shlj

shlj Member+

Apr 16, 2007
    London
    Club:
    FC Nantes
    Nat'l Team:
    France
    Is it true or not ? because it if it is tue this applies if someone has read my PM

1°- Article 226-15 du code pénal modifié par la loi N°2013-1168 du 18 décembre 2013 dispose:

Le fait, commis de mauvaise foi, d'ouvrir, de supprimer, de retarder ou de détourner des correspondances arrivées ou non à destination et adressées à des tiers, ou d'en prendre frauduleusement connaissance, est puni d'un an d'emprisonnement et de 45 000 euros d'amende.

Est puni des mêmes peines le fait, commis de mauvaise foi, d'intercepter, de détourner, d'utiliser ou de divulguer des correspondances émises, transmises ou reçues par la voie électronique ou de procéder à l'installation d'appareils de nature à permettre la réalisation de telles interceptions

21. White/Blue_since1860

Orange14 is gay
    Jan 4, 2007
    Bum zua City
    Club:
    TSV 1860 München
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    "The Council of Arbitrariness still processes your request."

22. Ismitje

Ismitje Super Moderator

Dec 30, 2000
    The Palouse
    Club:
    Real Salt Lake
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Looks like all of them are still on the first page of this thread, unless there was another series of posts which I missed.

23. dark knight

Staff Member

Dec 15, 1999
    Club:
    Leicester City FC
    Is what true? We are not able to read people's private messages unless invited to the conversation.

24. Lahmfan

Lahmfan Member+

Jun 3, 2007
    Los Angeles
    Club:
    FC Bayern München
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    the reason some of the guys saying that the supermods are reading the PM is because we created a new website (forum) and we only shared it to a very small group of people via PM. However one super mod here found out the URL of that website and we never shared it with him. He is saying thta someone shared it with him, but we asked that very small group of people and no one said they shared it with him . ... So ... we are at that point now .

25. dark knight

Staff Member

Dec 15, 1999
    Club:
    Leicester City FC
    Are you talking about me? I never was asked about knowing that URL. I don't know what to say if people don't believe that I don't have access to PMs. I guess it's like in Politics, some people just want to disbelief, distrust and dislike people. I actually thought me and Pee to the Wee were cool but apparently he didn't like me.