Pride general discussion

Discussion in 'Orlando Pride' started by SiberianThunderT, Oct 22, 2015.

1. SiberianThunderT

Sep 21, 2008
    DC
    Club:
    Saint Louis Athletica
    Nat'l Team:
    Spain
  2. SiberianThunderT

Sep 21, 2008
    DC
    Club:
    Saint Louis Athletica
    Nat'l Team:
    Spain
  3. SiberianThunderT

Sep 21, 2008
    DC
    Club:
    Saint Louis Athletica
    Nat'l Team:
    Spain
    Two bits of Pride news to share:
    http://www.themaneland.com/2015/12/...alth-triples-down-as-orlando-city-kit-sponsor
    The OCSC sponsor is extending its deal to the OP and OCB teams, and the deal goes through to 2021(!)

Also, Pressely did a Q+A on Twitter today. Fun stuff if you like that kinda thing, but I noticed it because at first glance I saw her in an OCSC (re)tweet and thought she was working for the MLS team over the offseason. That got me thinking that MLS-backed NWSL teams might have a bit of a loophole to the salary cap by being able to offer their players office work for the MLS team during the NWSL offseason. Not sure if that loophole actually exists or not, but if it does I could see the MLS-backed NWSL teams having even more of a draw for players.

4. MRAD12

MRAD12 Member+

Jun 10, 2004
    Chicago
    Club:
    Chicago Fire
    I think Melissa Henderson worked for the Dynamo in some media role while playing for the Dash.

SiberianThunderT repped this.
  5. msilverstein47

msilverstein47 Member+

Jan 11, 1999
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
  6. msilverstein47

msilverstein47 Member+

Jan 11, 1999
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
  7. msilverstein47

msilverstein47 Member+

Jan 11, 1999
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    The Equalizer
    8h ·
    The Orlando Pride have hired Haley Carter as VP of soccer operations and general manager. Carter is tasked with something simple yet elusive for the club: Make people want to be there.
    In one of her first interviews, she tells EQZ how she will do it, and why this was the job for her after so many years of work in the sport.
    [​IMG] bit.ly/3kY1wpm