Pride 2016

Discussion in 'Orlando Pride' started by babranski, Mar 15, 2016.

1. IZIE

IZIE Member

Feb 6, 2016
    Club:
    Manchester United FC
    It looks like the Pride has Christina Burkenroad working with the FO on marketing ( maybe more) , she's ever present at the magnet Monday and was at movie night handing out merch, also Leah Fortune is still around. Probably going to officially sign them to play during olympics. Smart from the pride's management

2. warh2os

warh2os Member

Oct 29, 2007
    Also, it might be noted that Orlando had 3 sections of premium seats which came to a little over 2000 seats where tickets were selling for $69.00. At game time, I think they had sold 90% of those seats.

3. Myrtle

Myrtle Member

Jan 13, 2015
    Club:
    Sporting Kansas City
    I know Hagen didn't start...but did she get playing time this week?

4. Gilmoy

Gilmoy Member+

Jun 14, 2005
    Pullman, Washington
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Hagen subbed in at 81' this week (and at 86' last week).

... those are the only two occurrences of "H a g e n" in my PBP file :unsure:

Myrtle repped this.
  5. MRAD12

MRAD12 Member+

Jun 10, 2004
    Chicago
    Club:
    Chicago Fire
    When dose Orlando actually fly into Chicago? Today, tomorrow, or early Sunday?

6. Macsen

Macsen Moderator
    Staff Member

Nov 5, 2007
    Orlando
    Club:
    Orlando City SC
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
  7. hotjam2

hotjam2 Member+

Nov 23, 2012
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    what did everybody think about the Red Stars? The Pride had their chances and it probably should of been a tie. But it did expose a rather weak defensive line, especially Catley. I guess with her being an attacking fb, it's asking a bit too much to race back and do a phenom job on defense as well. But time and time again she got beat 1v1, not just on the Press goal. Got to give credit to the Red Stars defense, they simply buzz sawed Morgan, every time she got the ball. Probably mvp of the game was given to Press, but I would of chose Red Star defender, Arin Gilliland instead, for her strong defensive effort. The Pride surely could use someone like her!

8. MRAD12

MRAD12 Member+

Jun 10, 2004
    Chicago
    Club:
    Chicago Fire
    I will be in Orlando for the Pride vs. Red Stars game on the 16th. Anybody here going to be at the game?

9. CoachJon

CoachJon Member+

Feb 1, 2006
    Rochester, NY
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Myrtle and kernel_thai repped this.