News: Pochettino Satisfied With Performance Spurs

Discussion in 'Premier League' started by aisdriana, Nov 23, 2015.

1. aisdriana

aisdriana New Member

Nov 19, 2015
    Club:
    Manchester United FC
    [​IMG]

Tottenham Hotspur manager, Mauricio Pochettino said he was satisfied with the performance of his squad, following a convincing 4-1 victory over West Ham United at White Hart Lane on Sunday (22/11).

Brace of Harry Kane comes by Toby Alderweireld goal and Kyle Walker, brings the Lilywhites ensure the superiority of their rivals in the Derby London.

the acquisition of three figures also brought the Spurs climbed to fifth in the standings.

Pochettino also praised the performance of the players who have been through five games unbeaten this season.

"I am very pleased with the performance and with the players. Congratulations to them. It was an incredible game and I feel very proud. We all feel very proud," said Pochettino on BBC Sport.

"The most important thing is that the players believe in the way we play and we share the same philosophy. This is a major step forward because it is an excellent example of how we want to play, and how we want to play in the future."

"I think it is one of the performances and the best result of the season. It was a match that was fantastic. But the next game is always a challenge. Our team filled the players are still very young, and needs to increase. Yetapi important to keep the same mentality, "he said.

Below for watch the Highlight match :

MACH TOTTENHAM HOTSPUR 4 - 1 WEST HAM UNITED

source : goolsoccer.com, macanbola.com