Players Out on Loan

Discussion in 'Tottenham Hotspur' started by Funkfoot, Jan 15, 2017.

1. Funkfoot

Funkfoot Member+

May 18, 2002
    New Orleans, LA
    I thought we had a thread for this, but I couldn't find it. (I went back as far as the thread wondering whether Dele would be any good, lol.)

Anyhow, I randomly caught half of the Cameroon v. Burkina Faso match yesterday and Clinton N'jie looked pretty sharp. The announcers were saying that he is doing well at Marseille. FWIW.

2. soccernutter

soccernutter Moderator
    Staff Member

Tottenham Hotspur
    Aug 22, 2001
    Near the mountains.
    Club:
    Tottenham Hotspur FC
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    I caught a mention about how well J'jie was doing at Marseille as well in some article. Hope it can translate back to Spurs next season.

3. Rabbi Keane

Rabbi Keane Member

Aug 13, 2003
    Club:
    Tottenham Hotspur FC
    Thread will be more interesting on here with Anton Walkes going to the MLS and Atlanta.
    Not the most talented of Spurs youth players. But solid, with great attitude and leadership qualities. Looked good when he's been with the first team too. Reminds me a bit of how Jake Livermore worked himself up as not one of the most talked about youth players to suddenly being involved with the first team.
    Will be surprised if he stand out in the MLS, but think he can play regulary and perform like Grant Ward and Simon Dawkins did.

http://www.tottenhamhotspur.com/news/atlanta-united-loan-for-anton-walkes-260117/

Count Chocula repped this.