perugia and toyota

Discussion in 'Asian Football Confederation' started by Ticallista, Jul 25, 2002.

1. Deleted Users

Deleted Users Member+

Nov 25, 2001
    ..and me. Welcome Ticallista. don't worry about that not so welcome reception but you'll see thats the way things work around here, especially in the rivalry boards. Try to stay away from that place...unless you get to the point where all the ignorant posts start sounding funny to you.

2. Ticallista

Ticallista Member

Jul 5, 2002
    thanks guys

3. it used to have better class before.

4. Matsu

Matsu Member

Mar 28, 2001
    Dont take it personally, Ticallista.
    There are a lot of people who post messages here for no other reason than to try to start an argument. You can never be too careful.

Trust me, as a person who gets my information from the Antlers clubhouse at first hand, and not by just reading some silly tabloids that are trying to find some new rumour that will increase their circulation.

Suzuki and Hirase have been traded away, and Euller was signed. That is the last roster change that the Antlers plan to make this season (unless Hertha Berlin make a new offer for Nakata Koji, in which case there is a slim possibility that they might work something out).

As for Perugia, take my word for it, most of the Antlers players would rather have their skin melted off with sulfuric acid than listen to an offer from Signore Gaucchi. He only keeps making these claims because he knows it will win him free publicity.