Peru soccer torrents

Discussion in 'Peru' started by Joepatch, May 20, 2010.

1. Joepatch

Joepatch Member

Sep 18, 2000
    Pittsburgh, PA
    I have just figured out how to download torrents, and have done so for some USA games, but am also interested in downloading Peruvian soccer games. Partidos de los mundiales o qualifiers serian agradables de poder ver denuevo o algunos por primera vez.

I think mininova used to have some games, but it is no longer an option. Not sure if ******** may have some Peru games, but I am not a member and registration is not open. Any ideas where I can look?

Thanks,
    JP

2. Broncano

Broncano Moderator

Jul 31, 2006
    Lima
    Club:
    Universitario de Deportes
    Nat'l Team:
    Peru
    footytorrents.co.uk is a good option but right now it's closed for new signups. Unless you know someone who can offer an invite you have to wait for the next time they open up the books

3. tadm123

tadm123 Member

Mar 26, 2008
    Club:
    Sporting Cristal Lima
  4. BRONCONOSE

BRONCONOSE Member

Dec 3, 2007
    Raleigh, NC
    Club:
    Sporting Cristal Lima
    Nat'l Team:
    Peru
    Just search for the game you want in yahoo or google and put torrent... like if you want peru vs uruguay, type "peru uruguay torrent" and maybe some other stuff to make it more specific. this is the first option that came up in yahoo, 2007 Copa America Peru 3-0 Uruguay
    http://www.btscene.com/details/665425/

y parece q btscene mismo tiene algunos partidos, busque "peru 2010 mundial torrent" en yahoo y salieron estos tmbn de btscene
    Paraguay-Peru
    http://www.btscene.com/details/995678/
    Uruguay-Peru, este es el 6-0 creo... =(
    http://www.btscene.com/details/801533/

Si ps, si tiene, busca en btscene, tmbn vi uno de Brasil-Peru del 2009

y este con su dinosaurio :p tmbn me encontro algunos partidos, es buscador de torrents nomas:
    http://www.berilium.es/tor.php

5. Joepatch

Joepatch Member

Sep 18, 2000
    Pittsburgh, PA
    Thanks guys for all the links.

Broncano, I guess that site is like ******** that is closed to new members usually, oh well.

Bronconose, thanks for those links. I was about to ask you yesterday if that btscene sites seems legit, when I got a virus... could have been coincidence. Do you trust it / can you get the games from it ok?

Thanks,
    JP

6. BRONCONOSE

BRONCONOSE Member

Dec 3, 2007
    Raleigh, NC
    Club:
    Sporting Cristal Lima
    Nat'l Team:
    Peru
    you got a virus? that sucks =p sorry. i have downloaded the Venzuela-Peru and Uruguay-Peru games from that site and i didn't get a virus... don't touch the usenet stuff though, use the link further down, the "Download this torrent or use Magnet Link" use the download this torrent link, dont use the alternative download

7. El Washatero

El Washatero Member+

Nov 5, 2007
    AP Top 25!
    Club:
    --other--
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    I have an account for that site

If anyone wants an invite hit me up

You could probably find Peruvian NT games at Rojadirecta
    No torrents though

8. Joepatch

Joepatch Member

Sep 18, 2000
    Pittsburgh, PA
    It's cool - yeah I forget what I tried, but I may try the route you are saying.
    I was able to buy some of the Peruvian games from the 82 and previous world cups a while back... buenos partidos. I'll try to search the site you mentioned for some of those older games.

Thanks again.

Just out of curiosity, any of you Peruvian fans that live here in the US support or have any affiliation with the USA team? I definitely do.

9. El Washatero

El Washatero Member+

Nov 5, 2007
    AP Top 25!
    Club:
    --other--
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Sorry guys i haven't been able to send any invites for fotytorents

They have become very strict, I'll have to seed for a bit more

******** is open for registration right now:)

10. redote

redote New Member

Oct 20, 2013
    Club:
    AC Siena