Peru-Colombia (Eliminatorias )

Discussion in 'Colombian National Team' started by HomietheClown, Sep 28, 2017.

1. crzdcolombian

crzdcolombian Member+

Jul 17, 2006
    Avon,CT
    Club:
    FC Internazionale Milano
    Nat'l Team:
    Colombia
    So Junior didn’t fire Comensana 6 or 7 times?

2. pepinointer

pepinointer Member+

Mar 12, 2007
    Santiago de Compostela
    Club:
    Millonarios Bogota
    Nat'l Team:
    Colombia
    that is not true.

Ypu dont have to ridiculize your conterpart accusing with false statements to make your point.

3. elviejomen

elviejomen Member+

Aug 3, 2007
    Hasbrouck Heights NJ
    Club:
    Junior Barranquilla
    Nat'l Team:
    Colombia
    :confused: we are not discussing that. That's an undeniably fact.

You are questioning me on my preferences on Comesaña, not if I recognize Comesaña being fired 6 or 7 times.

You are more confused than I expected. o_O

RafaLarios and pepinointer repped this.
  4. crzdcolombian

crzdcolombian Member+

Jul 17, 2006
    Avon,CT
    Club:
    FC Internazionale Milano
    Nat'l Team:
    Colombia
    Confused about the Chile lawsuit... they can’t make both teams lose. Even if they take our points we are still above Chile.

Also about the whole pact thing.... doesn’t really make sense. The last 10 minutes the guys did stop playing after the other games finished but that is on FIFA for not making sure all games were started the 2nd half at the exact time.

Colombia and Peru went in knowing Argentina qualified and Chile was losing badly. So colombia was in the WC regardless of what happened. So at that point I don’t see how we benefit by letting Peru tie us?

Once the Chile game was over and it was 1-1 with 5-10 minutes left. Both teams knowing they qualified then ok. They might have mentioned it but at that point what is the big deal!

Peru’s goal shouldn’t have happened and a few rough plays earlier in the game. Why risk players or risk Colombia scoring and be eleminiated (for Peru) or let Peru score again/Win and be 5th place for Colombia...

Makes 0 sense why Chileans are crying about it. Not like we were qualified 3 games ago and threw the game like Argentina did for Uruguay in 2002 ans 06.

5. dirtysanchez

dirtysanchez Member

Jul 11, 2007
    Club:
    Junior Barranquilla
    Nat'l Team:
    Colombia
    It's just a Chilean lawyer trying to get publicity.

The most that can happen is that Falcao could banned from FIFA.

6. kromekote

kromekote Member+

May 22, 2012
    Club:
    America de Cali
    suck a crock of poopoo this whole thing... that game was played with complete intensity barring the last 5 min.
    Falcao is not a team. What do you mean "banned from FIFA".

7. dirtysanchez

dirtysanchez Member

Jul 11, 2007
    Club:
    Junior Barranquilla
    Nat'l Team:
    Colombia
    I should've elaborated.

The Colombian national team can't be sanctioned as a whole, the messenger can though, which is Falcao.

Colombia will play the 2018 World Cup, without a doubt.

8. kromekote

kromekote Member+

May 22, 2012
    Club:
    America de Cali
    Ahh yes, FIFA, the ultimate (still) corrupt organization. Any sanctions against the player would be ridiculous. This is why news media organizations get such a bad rap. They made news where there was none.

9. Azucarero

Azucarero Member+

May 9, 2008
    Not necessarily. If a victory happens in that match by a large enough margin, Chile would have had the repechaje. Colombia wins, Chile's in. Peru wins by 3, which wasn't that far fetched given the momentum of the match prior to Falcao's diplomacy, and Colombia is out.

As for this being Fifa's fault if anybody's, you are absolutely right.