Partidos repechaje- COPA LIBERTADORES 2005 (r)

Discussion in 'Copa Libertadores / Sudamericana' started by efernandez9, Jan 30, 2005.

1. tiburon

tiburon New Member

Dec 9, 2004
    West Palm Beach, FL
    im rooting 100% for junior in this libertadores seeing that im a junior FAN 4 LIFE!! BUT it would be nice to see america finally win a libertadores, they've been so close yet so far. if it ends up junior vs america in the final sorry america but go junior! ;)

2. Pibe#10

Pibe#10 Member

May 1, 2003
    ArmeniA
    Nat'l Team:
    Colombia
    DIM papá DIM!

3. dapip

dapip Member+

Sep 5, 2003
    South Florida
    Club:
    Millonarios Bogota
    Nat'l Team:
    Colombia
    In those stages teams from Brazil, Argentina, Paraguay and Uruguay normally have the upper hand for the Conmebol. Colombia has managed to get the games called in a fairer way. Venezuela, Ecuador, Chile and Peru tend to get the shaft. Bolivia? Hard to tell unless they're facing a big name team, where they get the shaft. It is a shame that we cannot get fair referees.

I waited till today to post because I haven't seen the game between LDUQ and Penarol and damn, that referee was a shame!!!!! When Aguinaga was fouled, he sent out Aguinaga and retailited, he should have sent out both!!! Later he forgave a red card when an uruguayan player fouled Murillo hard from behind. He authorized the game to go with Jacinto on the floor. Of course after a while the floor was leaning towards Penarol. It was unfair to sent out Obregon for such insignificance, specially since LDUQ was down a men already. And the 4th goal..... OHHHHHH Myyyyy God. Of course LDUQ had the opportunity to close the game like at 75 minutes but Riascos missed on a 2 on 1 break away. And I didn't quit understand why Oblitas sent Grazianni:confused: in. Don't worry the referee will be calling in semifinals if an Uruguayan team makes it that far:D. And cheers to ILC2004!!!!