Park Ji-sung @ Manchester United 2009-2010 Thread [R] VI

Discussion in 'Korean Players Abroad' started by Seol Korea, Mar 30, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Chingoo

Chingoo Member+

Feb 10, 2010
    praying that wont be park's last goal for united

2. kimchipride

kimchipride Member

Real Madrid
    South Korea
    Aug 22, 2006
    Club:
    Manchester United FC
    you FCKING scared me there. I misread this the first time I read it.

3. JoeKamel

JoeKamel Member

Jan 22, 2008
    Chicago
    Club:
    Chicago Fire
    Nat'l Team:
    Korea Republic
    I dunno... it might be refreshing to see PJS at Bayern Munich or elsewhere. He's got a CL title, EPL titles, a FA Cup title, and CC titles to point to during his time at Man Utd. What more is left to accomplish? Not that he is underpaid at Utd... but maybe go somewhere else... collect a fatter check... and enjoy a new challenge.

4. K:thecore

K:thecore Member+

May 20, 2002
    Honolulu
    Club:
    Arsenal FC
    Thats the way I see it. He's settled for Mediocrity United...which is pretty damn good anywhere or for anyone else but he's been a supporting role member since he got there...aside from the occasional streaks where it appears he might be breaking out only to suffer an injury and gets popped back down the pecking order.

That to me isnt exactly appreciation even though Fergie always claims it. Fergie is doing whatever he has to do to stay cutthroat with everyone else in the top 4. If that includes treating them like hamburger then thats the way it is.

Like Ive been saying, ever since Tevez jetted, I cant help but think what if all the time now. I wouldnt mind him leaving at all.

5. Koreafan

Koreafan Member

Jan 1, 2010
    i think it would be best if he stayed put. He's 29 years old, I'd guess he has about 2-3 years left before he's put out to pasture in a k-league team somewhere. I don't think he should be fighting for minutes in a bayern team that has pretty damn good wingers last time i checked. At lest in Man Utd, he has a manager who knows his abilities well and willing to play him in big games. Plus, he has sort of a legacy going as an Asian player in Man utd andhe wants to retire as a man U player.With that said, i think this is just a rumor...but if bayern were to offer 7 million...I think Fergie might consider it.

6. davoo

davoo Member

Mar 2, 2010
    Boston
    Club:
    Manchester United FC
    i hope he stays at UTD.
    Although he might not want to go, if he's sold he's sold.
    bayern will prob. lose Ribery, Schweinstiger pretty much said he wants out/could go out, so there may be room for him there after all. But if PSJ DOES have any power to say yes or no, i would lean on him saying no. He is, after all, a FOB, he has his Agent and the korean media, he would obviously want to stay at UTD becuase he knows everyone well already, Evra is pertty much his best friend at UTD and he seems to get along well with the other teammates, if he were to go to another team, another country for that matter, i think he would find it difficult to adjust quickly, given his age, wouldnt do well with his "legacy"...i think. IMO he plays best when he's comfortable, he's finally comfortable at UTD

7. Utd16

Utd16 Member

May 24, 2008
    Club:
    Manchester United FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Korea Republic
    but it's not a rumor. bayern came out and said they want to buy park.

And thats sweet how Grafite used to play for a K league team. I hope he does well in the world cup.

8. Jitevra

Jitevra Member+

Apr 15, 2010
    Club:
    Ulsan Horang I
    Nat'l Team:
    Korea Republic
  9. Sergei Mantis

Sergei Mantis Member

Feb 8, 2010
    Club:
    Pohang Steelers
    Nat'l Team:
    Korea Republic
  10. Jitevra

Jitevra Member+

Apr 15, 2010
    Club:
    Ulsan Horang I
    Nat'l Team:
    Korea Republic
    ahaaha me too i was surprised at first but then eager to see it. Thought he was really funny and a good person.
    But i do remember that not long after his appearance in that show, he moved to FC Barca, even though he verbally agreed that he will allow the guys to come and visit him in London.

11. hihi

hihi Red Card

Mar 17, 2006
    Internet
    Club:
    Ulsan Horang I
    Nat'l Team:
    Paraguay
    He will need to appear on another show as 무한도전 is about to become defunct.

12. Mudang

Mudang Member+

Feb 16, 2010
    Nat'l Team:
    Korea Republic
    [​IMG]

13. Rusich

Rusich New Member

Apr 17, 2010
    Club:
    Spartak Moskva
  14. Horang__EE

Horang__EE Red Card

Apr 28, 2010
    Club:
    Bolton Wanderers FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Korea Republic

OMG!! Sir Ferguson!! How can you betray PJS like this!!!

PJS stated that he wanted to retire at Man.Utd.

Hes the most determined, versatile player in your squad!! He never complains about being beched, and always ready for a call.

Ferguson should use PJS as a Super Sub at least :mad::mad:

I will hate Man.Utd for life if they sell him. PJS never said anything bad about them, and never complained, always giving himself 110%, and now your going to sell him like this??

15. Senior Tigr

Senior Tigr Member

Jun 6, 2008
    Warsaw, Poland
    Club:
    CSKA Moskva
    Nat'l Team:
    Russia
    When the last time CSKA have bought a player older than 25?

OMG!! Sir Horang__EE!! How can you believe a bleacherreport like this!!!

16. K:thecore

May 20, 2002
    Honolulu
    Club:
    Arsenal FC
    LOL...you better start getting used to hating United, fool.

Wouldnt shock me in the least if theres a bit of truth to these rumors and SAF is looking to unload "his Korean."

17. Corporation X

Corporation X Member+

Sep 9, 2009
    Suckmydickastan
    Hello Reccos4Life, now STFU.

18. BENJMNS

BENJMNS Member+

Jun 8, 2009
    Club:
    --other--
    Nat'l Team:
    Korea Republic
    hey guys don't make it an ethnic thing. this is a business. if PJS leaves then well he hasn't performed at a level he needs to to stay.

there's no loyalty in business and ManU is no exception. it's all about $ and cents. he had a great run. do i want him to stay at ManU? Sure! am I going to take it personally if we deem that he was forced to leave.. precipitously? not at all. i'll still wear his shirt and cheer him on.

19. JoeKamel

JoeKamel Member

Jan 22, 2008
    Chicago
    Club:
    Chicago Fire
    Nat'l Team:
    Korea Republic
    PJS would refuse a move to CSKA... I would hope.

20. K:thecore

May 20, 2002
    Honolulu
    Club:
    Arsenal FC
    You guys do realize that most of the rumors for other United players in recent years have come out to be true to some extent right?

21. Mudang

Mudang Member+

Feb 16, 2010
    Nat'l Team:
    Korea Republic
    When does PJS' contract end again?

Don't players have the right to reject these sort of moves? (Case in point Lee Young Pyo - Roma "God told me not to go") Sure SAF might get pissed at PJS like Martin Jol did with LYP but I wouldn't want to walk down the streets of Moscow no thank you.

22. Senior Tigr

Senior Tigr Member

Jun 6, 2008
    Warsaw, Poland
    Club:
    CSKA Moskva
    Nat'l Team:
    Russia
    CSKA will refuse an offer containing PJS, I'm sure.

23. Corporation X

Corporation X Member+

Sep 9, 2009
    Suckmydickastan
    So nothing on your side 'bout these rumors? One sided then?

24. Rusich

Rusich New Member

Apr 17, 2010
    Club:
    Spartak Moskva
    I think that Giner wants to gather in CSKA asian colony. Already have a japanese, not enough koreans and chinese.:)

25. Chingoo

Chingoo Member+

Feb 10, 2010
    i would rather have PJS go to bayern that go to russia..especially since russia isnt friendly toward asians..