Paraguay League Thread

Discussion in 'CONMEBOL' started by j710, Apr 16, 2010.

1. j710

j710 New Member

Mar 19, 2010
    Club:
    Colorado Rapids
    Nat'l Team:
    Paraguay
  2. j710

j710 New Member

Mar 19, 2010
    Club:
    Colorado Rapids
    Nat'l Team:
    Paraguay
    are there any others here that follow the Paraguay league?

3. robii

robii Member

Aug 27, 2005
    usa
    Club:
    AC Milan
    Nat'l Team:
    Albania
  4. wana be

wana be Member

Dec 13, 2009
    Asuncion, Paraguay
    Club:
    Houston Dynamo
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    FELICIDADES PUEBLO AURINEGRO!!!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

5. Dan-ny-m398

Dan-ny-m398 Member

Aug 25, 2004
    Long Island NY
    Club:
    Olimpia Asuncion
    Nat'l Team:
    Paraguay
    I still remember the first time I stepped foot in a Soccer stadium and it was the the last time Guarani was crowned champions 26 years ago, my dad is a Hardcore Guarani fan and I still remember that day.

6. Latin Pride

Latin Pride Member

Aug 1, 2004
    In your house
    Club:
    Olimpia Asuncion
    Nat'l Team:
    --other--
    Now they will lose half the team and suck balls at the Libertadores. :eek:

7. JAIME CHILE

JAIME CHILE Member+

Apr 26, 2006
    V.Alemana y Stgo
    Club:
    Cobreloa Calama
    Nat'l Team:
    Chile
    Este domingo se jugó un amistoso en Rancagua:

Universidad de Chile 2 Olimpia 1
    Autogol de Bonet(U), José Contreras(U) y Derlis Orué(O).

Olimpia jugó un buen partido, y en mi opinión no mereció perder.

8. JAIME CHILE

JAIME CHILE Member+

Apr 26, 2006
    V.Alemana y Stgo
    Club:
    Cobreloa Calama
    Nat'l Team:
    Chile
    Olimpia de Paraguay sería el rival de Cobreloa en la tradicional "Noche Naranja", el sábado 15 de enero. No se ha confirmado aún.

9. efernandez9

efernandez9 Member

Jun 6, 1999
    Joe Pool Lake
  10. ecua_toriano

ecua_toriano Member

May 18, 2006
    QUITO, ECUADOR
    Club:
    Deportivo Quito
    Alguien sabe si algun canal va a transmitir partidos en USA de la liga paraguaya para esta temporada 2011? Anteriormente recuerdo que el canal TyC Sports transmitia uno o dos partidos de cada jornada.

11. Dan-ny-m398

Dan-ny-m398 Member

Aug 25, 2004
    Long Island NY
    Club:
    Olimpia Asuncion
    Nat'l Team:
    Paraguay
    I doubt it and even if they do show any games, TYC shows the saturday games on sunday Justin vt is the place where I watch all the games.

http://www.justin.tv/achulito_py#/w/813781008

12. Latin Pride

Latin Pride Member

Aug 1, 2004
    In your house
    Club:
    Olimpia Asuncion
    Nat'l Team:
    --other--
    lol Cerristas want Zeballos' head after he sang along with Olimpia hinchas :D

13. Dan-ny-m398

Dan-ny-m398 Member

Aug 25, 2004
    Long Island NY
    Club:
    Olimpia Asuncion
    Nat'l Team:
    Paraguay
    How much has the Olimpia fan changed in the last few years, they making a big deal out of this, as if somehow they are Proud of him loving the club now, I personally can give two shlts if he is wearing a cerro jersey underneath his Olimpia jersey as long as he scores and helps wins tittles it won't be long till the fans refer to him as "idolo".

14. Latin Pride

Latin Pride Member

Aug 1, 2004
    In your house
    Club:
    Olimpia Asuncion
    Nat'l Team:
    --other--
    True.

I never wanted him in the team to begin with after he pretty much bad mouthed Olimpia and now suddenly he "loves" the team.

If he scores for us great but I don't buy his sudden love for the jersey, once a Cerrista always a Cerrista.

15. Dan-ny-m398

Dan-ny-m398 Member

Aug 25, 2004
    Long Island NY
    Club:
    Olimpia Asuncion
    Nat'l Team:
    Paraguay
    I been extremely disappointed by the new generation of Olimpia fans and the Barra brava, I hated the way they keep singing and "Apoyando" when we lost games how they chanted the names of Losers like Lucero, Molinas, Luis Caballero, man I grew up at a time when it was unacceptable to tie a game, I remember one time I went to the stadium in 1990 or 91 and Amarilla was bitching about wanting more money or he'll retire and this was the year after being named Rey de America, he had a terrible first half and the Inchada just let him have it yelling and coursing him out like he was a Cerrista, he bitched and cryed about it, but then came back to score in the second half to shut us up.

I hate the way the new Olimpia fans just want to apoyar en las buenas y en las malas hell NOHH! the real Olimpia fan won't stand for "las Malas" they are part of the reason why Olimpia has struggled for the last few years, back in the days dirigentes like Delmas and Pacielo would have been chased out of the stadium by the Barra Brava.

16. Latin Pride

Latin Pride Member

Aug 1, 2004
    In your house
    Club:
    Olimpia Asuncion
    Nat'l Team:
    --other--
    Good game yesterday, yeah it was only against GC but we are at the top of the table and this is the best I seen Olimpia play in awhile.

Zeballos-Ferreyra duo has been effective, and Marin was a fantastic signing can't believe Libertad let go of him so easily.

17. Latin Pride

Latin Pride Member

Aug 1, 2004
    In your house
    Club:
    Olimpia Asuncion
    Nat'l Team:
    --other--
    Another goleada yesterday and 5th win in a row, we're almost making this look easy. :D

Cerro is up next, let's give em a proper spanking and show em who's still running the show. :cool:

18. Latin Pride

Latin Pride Member

Aug 1, 2004
    In your house
    Club:
    Olimpia Asuncion
    Nat'l Team:
    --other--
    We're dominating Cerro and should be up by atleast 2.

My only complaints have been Najera who has done nothing but foul, he needs to be subbed before he gives away a penalty and Zeballos who has been on fire in the past games but nonexistant today (makes me wonder if he really wants to score against Cerro)

Robles has been a beast and has acted much more like a forward then Zeballos.

19. Dan-ny-m398

Dan-ny-m398 Member

Aug 25, 2004
    Long Island NY
    Club:
    Olimpia Asuncion
    Nat'l Team:
    Paraguay
    It's Ramos the one making all the mistakes and Piriz is doing a good job on Zeballos, if it wasn't for Barreto we would have been up 3-0 by now, that Freekick by Marin was going to be one of the best goals of the tournament.

20. Latin Pride

Latin Pride Member

Aug 1, 2004
    In your house
    Club:
    Olimpia Asuncion
    Nat'l Team:
    --other--
    Good win, we didn't play well in the 2nd half but we got the job done. Extra slap in the face to Cerristas that Zeballos scored the winner. :D

We did a great job on containing Iturbe who looked pretty useless and Barreto really saved their asses.

Despite a very good goal, Zeballos was pretty bad and Bianccuchi was the difference maker that led to the 2nd goal.

And with that all said, FVK ITURBE and FVK CERRO :cool:

21. Dan-ny-m398

Dan-ny-m398 Member

Aug 25, 2004
    Long Island NY
    Club:
    Olimpia Asuncion
    Nat'l Team:
    Paraguay
    We needed to bring in Biancuchi much early, Tanque and Zeballos wasn't working in the second half and to Zeballos credit Piris was playing a personal defense on him, we have 18 points in 6 games we have 16 games left and usually 40 points get you the championship.

22. magia

magia New Member

Jan 5, 2005
    Asuncion
    Been living in Belgium for a while, wasn´t able to watch the game:(

23. Latin Pride

Latin Pride Member

Aug 1, 2004
    In your house
    Club:
    Olimpia Asuncion
    Nat'l Team:
    --other--

You could catch it online from anywhere.

You could go to rojadirecta.es

and what an atmosphere it was, I wish I was there.

24. Latin Pride

Latin Pride Member

Aug 1, 2004
    In your house
    Club:
    Olimpia Asuncion
    Nat'l Team:
    --other--
  25. Dan-ny-m398

Dan-ny-m398 Member

Aug 25, 2004
    Long Island NY
    Club:
    Olimpia Asuncion
    Nat'l Team:
    Paraguay

U can't expect anything good to come out from those savages, Btw I'm reading the cerro portenio forum in Orkut they are getting together to go to Zeballo's house, I'm trying to get in touch with a Reporter or someone because they are really serious about it, they have already posted his address maaan how much do they hate that guy now jajaaj.