Other Teams Thread - Brazil 2014 World Cup Edition

Discussion dans 'Real Madrid' créé par Horsehead, 25 Mai 2014.

Statut de la discussion:
N'est pas ouverte pour d'autres réponses.
  1. Horsehead

Horsehead Super Moderator
    Staff Member

2 Novembre 2006
    Los Angeles
  2. MatthausSammer

MatthausSammer Moderator
    Staff Member

9 Décembre 2012
    Canada
    Club:
    Borussia Dortmund
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
  3. azriel

azriel Member+

7 Septembre 2005
    San Diego, USA
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Lol that facepalm cup never gets old.

9Qui aime ça.
  4. Horsehead

Horsehead Super Moderator
    Staff Member

2 Novembre 2006
    Los Angeles
    I know, I was thinking that too when I put it in there. :D

5. rhexis07

rhexis07 Member+

24 Janvier 2007
    Singapore
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Nat'l Team:
    Spain
    Seriously. Once you see it it's embedded into your mind forever.

[​IMG]

6. Romanero

Romanero Member+

28 Octobre 2013
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Nat'l Team:
    Portugal
    any United supporter out there to tell me how Nani is playing?

7. Umar

Umar Member+

13 Septembre 2005
    One step ahead
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Nat'l Team:
    Palestine
    I don't understand how he's playing either, but when your other options are Valencia and Young, I guess you have to throw him on even if he is shit.

Hsain85 aime ça.
  8. 9Qui

9Qui Moderator
    Staff Member

26 Mai 2004
    So, if they're relegated from Segunda instead of promoted, do only three other teams join them down in Segunda B? Obviously, I'm thinking Castilla here.

9. Madrid_1902

Madrid_1902 Member+

6 Juillet 2005
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Can't wait for this. Going to feel so awesome watching so much football on the tv every day and still be over the moon about what happened just 2 weeks prior! :)

I'm pretty neutral as ever but I'd like to see a European team win it in South America for the first time.

Eddie aime ça.
  10. Eddie

Eddie Member+

19 Octobre 2005
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    I'm gonna arrange my work schedule to fit perfectly with the WC. I usually watch all the games in WC/Euro. I'm also pretty neutral, but i'll be giving a little bit more support to the Balkan teams this time.

11. The Biscuitman

The Biscuitman Member+

4 Juillet 2007
    Club:
    Reading FC
  12. RaMaaa

RaMaaa Member+

3 Février 2013
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    for me biggest plus now - no ********ing vuvuzela!! it's already better WC than four years ago :D

13. The Biscuitman

The Biscuitman Member+

4 Juillet 2007
    Club:
    Reading FC
  14. Tobias19

Tobias19 Member+

2 Février 2014
    Sweden
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Nat'l Team:
    Sweden
  15. MadridOzil

MadridOzil Member+

6 Juin 2011
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Anyone but Argentina, that midget was supposedly conserving energy for this WC so to see him fail would be speculator.

Sad for Di Maria but he has won Copa and CL for us which are far more important trophies :D

Hsain85 aime ça.
  16. Oscar

Oscar Member+

30 Novembre 2001
    Holland
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Nat'l Team:
    Spain
    Anybody but the Brasilians for me. Never seen a group of people so insecure of themselves that they need to bag on a 1 time world cup champion to feel good about themselves. From their coach to players and posters on this forum. Much like the Bayern posters here. Pretty sad really.

Too bad FIFA would not allow Brasil to go out early even if it were to happen. If the country is already protesting against the WC now, imagine how it would be if Brasil go out early. It's going to be Korea 2002 all over again.

Romanero et Eddie aiment ça.
  17. razingtonbear

razingtonbear Member+

8 Août 2007
    Outside of the obvious Lallana inspired English victory we all hope for, I'd probably be routing for Portugal. It'd be great for Ronaldo to finish off the season having been crowned the best player in the world, having won the World Cup (and lifting the trophy as captain), broken the CL scoring record and having won the Champions League itself. It'd be the career defining season and moment for him.

Unfortunately I can't quite see it happening.

RMSocrates aime ça.
  18. LosMerengues89

1 Janvier 2006
    Hong Kong
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Would be interesting if Ramos continues his spectacular form into the tournament. Could he possibly win a Balon d'Or?

19. Umar

Umar Member+

13 Septembre 2005
    One step ahead
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Nat'l Team:
    Palestine
    Yeah I'm hoping Portugal too. I usually tend to want Spain to win but they've won it already.

I would love to see an Argentina Brasil quarterfinal. Highscoring, with Di Maria and Aguero bagging a brace each and Neymar scoring four. It goes to penalties and Missy misses. The Barca locker room next year would be hilarious - imagine Messi trying to get Neymar to curb his natural game and play for him after that.

20. Romanero

Romanero Member+

28 Octobre 2013
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Nat'l Team:
    Portugal
    good imagination, would be awesome, but not happenning, plus i think i heard this somewhere in the tv here in brazil that they can only meet argentina in the final or something... although i just heard it, dont know the format of wc in terms of who faces who in the ko rounds, or if it is drawn every step

21. Madrid_1902

Madrid_1902 Member+

6 Juillet 2005
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Diego Costa out for 15 days.

I've heard that covering yourself in horse shit 3 times a day will allow you to make the World Cup, Diego. :thumbsup:

22. WhiteBlood

WhiteBlood BigSoccer Supporter

31 Mai 2006
    Kuwait
    Is the round of 16 & quarters & semi's already predetermined? I heard that Brazil can't play Argentina untill the Final if both win their groups or something like that?

23. Hsain85

Hsain85 Member+

28 Mars 2006
    Bahrain
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Nat'l Team:
    Brazil
    Yes, it's already pre-determined.

24. the one and only

15 Juillet 2011
    IMO for a slightest chance for that to happen, Ramos will not only have to score 2 or 3 important goals, but Spain will also have to win the WC.
    I still think Spain is favourite though.

I honnestly can't see portugal winning it, won't ba surprised if they're eliminated in the group stage either.
    I don't see Argentina winning it either. But in any case, they'll need a huge Di Maria and Messi too offcourse. And also an Aguero that can stay healthy during the competition.

25. ahnaf

ahnaf Member+

9 Juin 2013
    Dhaka,Bangladesh
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Nat'l Team:
    Bangladesh
    i don't know how i'm gonna root for Brazil with neymar,alves,ramires,luiz playing on the same team.. They played in the Confederation Cup but i couldn't watch a single match except the first half of final due to some problem.

Partager cette page