Other Team News Part III

Discussion in 'Borussia Dortmund' started by MatthausSammer, May 15, 2016.

1. bvbSlash

bvbSlash Member+

Jan 7, 2014
    Berlin
    Club:
    Borussia Dortmund
    Nat'l Team:
    Argentina
    I hope Frankfurt doesn't sell any of their forwards. But if they do theyll make a killing.

2. bvbSlash

bvbSlash Member+

Jan 7, 2014
    Berlin
    Club:
    Borussia Dortmund
    Nat'l Team:
    Argentina
    Chelsea gets a transfer ban for two windows i.e. until summer of next year. Roman is not allowed to enter the UK. Fun times for that club.

3. BVBFNM

BVBFNM Member+

Apr 3, 2016
    Club:
    Borussia Dortmund
    Because I'm not a Dortmund native I have no real quarrel with Schalke apart from always wanting to beat them, because at least they haven't been screwing the Bundesliga over for the last forty years the way Bayern have, however I don't want to see Bundesliga clubs losing to any clubs helmed by Guardiola, all due to that one interview in which he compared the Bundesliga to a fast food joint, making his disdain for the Bundesliga crystal clear.

4. BVBFNM

BVBFNM Member+

Apr 3, 2016
    Club:
    Borussia Dortmund
    After witnessing Sarri's meltdown in the League Cup Final I must ask @bvbSlash. Do you still want him to coach BVB, or has your Sarri fever died down?

5. hava

hava Member+

Apr 30, 2016
    Club:
    Borussia Dortmund
    Regardless of how you judge his spell at Chelsea, that is mostly on Kepa. You can't expect the coach to run on the field and drag the player off. It's a lack of respect to the coach and the whole team. I assume that Caballero is a good penalty stopper with good knowledge of how the City players take their pks. I'm wondering what the hell Chelsea's captain in particular but also the other players were thinking when they did absolutely nothing. This is close to a mutiny and the other players with experience should have known that such an ego play is a lose-lose situation. You just cannot take away that decision from the coach.

But what I don't like about Sarri is how Hudson-Odoi is handled because that will play a part in Bayern getting a very promising talent. That makes me wonder whether Sancho would have gotten his chance.

Scheherazade repped this.
  6. bvbSlash

bvbSlash Member+

Jan 7, 2014
    Berlin
    Club:
    Borussia Dortmund
    Nat'l Team:
    Argentina
    You have no idea whats wrong with Chelsea if you think this is down to Sarri.

7. Dr.Phil

Dr.Phil Member+

Jan 18, 2004
    Club:
    FC Bayern München
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Your feelings are very interesting

8. bvbSlash

bvbSlash Member+

Jan 7, 2014
    Berlin
    Club:
    Borussia Dortmund
    Nat'l Team:
    Argentina
  9. astrophyz

astrophyz Member

Sep 23, 2016
    Boston, USA
    Club:
    Borussia Dortmund
    Nat'l Team:
    Egypt
    I don't know if I'm the only one bummed by this.. but having watched those 2 penalties given to Madrid against Levante, it seems that VAR is being *used* to still give advantage to some big teams. It's no longer ambiguous, if it ever was.

MtnGardener repped this.
  10. bvbSlash

bvbSlash Member+

Jan 7, 2014
    Berlin
    Club:
    Borussia Dortmund
    Nat'l Team:
    Argentina
    That's not a problem with VAR. That's a problem with referees being paid off. It existed long before VAR.

11. thisisthelife

thisisthelife Member

Nov 1, 2015
    Club:
    Borussia Dortmund
    Nat'l Team:
    Bulgaria
    I don't think Sarri is Chelsea's problem. He is a very good coach, so was Conte, but the ego play in that locker room, coupled with Roman's whims is what sets them down for me.

Dr.Phil repped this.
  12. astrophyz

astrophyz Member

Sep 23, 2016
    Boston, USA
    Club:
    Borussia Dortmund
    Nat'l Team:
    Egypt
    yeah.. that's my point.. even with VAR, this tendency remains! whether the refs are actually paid off, or whether they recognize by themselves that there's an interest in making the big team wins is another story.

13. Boandlkramer

Boandlkramer Member+

Apr 9, 2009
    Samma Weltmeister!
    Club:
    FC Bayern München
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
  14. bvbSlash

bvbSlash Member+

Jan 7, 2014
    Berlin
    Club:
    Borussia Dortmund
    Nat'l Team:
    Argentina
    RBL wants 60M and FCB wants to pay 40M. How about you guys meet in the middle and pay 100M?

astrophyz and kbvb repped this.
  15. bvbSlash

bvbSlash Member+

Jan 7, 2014
    Berlin
    Club:
    Borussia Dortmund
    Nat'l Team:
    Argentina
    Bayern are upto their usual sleazy tricks. They've told the media they want to sign Werner but haven't put in a request. Ideally they want to get him for free in 2020 but want to get him this summer for a cut price deal.

Ragnick wants to sell him this summer at market price to whomever.

People flip out over RBL using RBS as a farm team but Bayern's practices are far worse.

16. Dr.Phil

Dr.Phil Member+

Jan 18, 2004
    Club:
    FC Bayern München
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    This isn't a big deal if he wants to go abroad he can and someone will pay the fee RBL are asking but if he would like to stay in Germany then RBL either sell at a reduced price or he comes in 2020 on a free transfer.

Players should have a decesion in the process. Slash I cant beleive you dont agree with that

17. bvbSlash

bvbSlash Member+

Jan 7, 2014
    Berlin
    Club:
    Borussia Dortmund
    Nat'l Team:
    Argentina
    Never mind me. But that's how every top club does their business when it comes to coveted players. Barca may tap up the player but they pay the big bucks just like Real, Juve, Chelsea, United, City and PSG. The only exception is always Bayern. They did it with Lewandowski, Thiago, Goretzka and now Werner. I suspect that are doing the same with Pavard and Hernandez.

18. Dr.Phil

Dr.Phil Member+

Jan 18, 2004
    Club:
    FC Bayern München
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    And Callum Hudson-Odoi!

Boandlkramer repped this.
  19. BvB_Peon

BvB_Peon Member

Apr 14, 2016
    Club:
    Borussia Dortmund
    Another TT lead team that crumbles under pressure with mutliple goals lead. I don't understand why people see TT so highly.

But really Buffon was the clown in this game just as his name indicate... Granted he's had a stellar career but today he lost PSG the game.

Raumdeuter and BVBFNM repped this.
  20. BVBFNM

BVBFNM Member+

Apr 3, 2016
    Club:
    Borussia Dortmund
    According to Slash, Tuchel the tactical genius has a win-at-all-costs mentality. If anything his stints at BVB and PSG have proven him to be nothing but a fraud.

Raumdeuter repped this.
  21. Scheherazade

Scheherazade Member

Jun 4, 2016
    Club:
    Borussia Dortmund

Be it TT, LF, Aki, Zorc or local Dortmund fans it's pathetic for lazy keyboard warriors to label people who contributed more to the club they support than they ever will, "frauds".

Man U created nothing in the second half and won from a soft penalty. Tuchel has been at PSG for less than a year to be judged as a failure by FM expert gamers. Wenger and Ferguson took more than a decade to reach a Champions League final, those frauds.

22. Raumdeuter

Raumdeuter Member+

Jan 14, 2009
    Texas
    Club:
    FC Bayern München
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    Tuchel is an overrated choke artist. Check the team list Man Utd put on the field and he crashed out to that?

With the 3-1 to 3-4 chokejob at Anfield

BVBFNM repped this.
  23. bvbSlash

bvbSlash Member+

Jan 7, 2014
    Berlin
    Club:
    Borussia Dortmund
    Nat'l Team:
    Argentina
    Oh yeah sure. Blame the coach. He was with us for two seasons. Broke a record in one and won us the only trophy in 7 years.

What about Mbappe, Dani Alves Buffon, Thiago Silva? What about Veratti?

That was Thilo Kehrer with that rookie mistake, not TT.

24. podrinje

podrinje Member+

Borussia Dortmund
    Bosnia and Herzegovina
    Oct 10, 2013
    Bay Area!
    Club:
    Alemannia Aachen
    Nat'l Team:
    Bosnia-Herzegovina
    Yet we're all very quick to lay blame on LF despite rookie mistakes by Hakimi and Zagadou directly leading to goals

Raumdeuter repped this.
  25. bvbSlash

bvbSlash Member+

Jan 7, 2014
    Berlin
    Club:
    Borussia Dortmund
    Nat'l Team:
    Argentina
    LF has demonstrated a predisposition to tanking in Berlin, BMG and Nice. So no, it's not "quick". It's been in the making for years.