Official KPA Streams and Full-Match Download Thread

Discussion in 'Korean Players Abroad' started by Sons of Thunder, Nov 9, 2010.

1. skimmilk

skimmilk Member+

Apr 22, 2010
    Texas, USA
    Nat'l Team:
    Korea Republic
    yay. nbc has done a pretty good job IMO. vs fox which wants me to pay tons of money for fox sports plus / fs2go

2. Sons of Thunder

Sons of Thunder Member+

Jun 27, 2009
    NY State of Mind
    Club:
    --other--
    Nat'l Team:
    Korea Republic
    Although their app was really shaky in the preseason, they fixed it real quick and never looked back. Absolutely hit it out of the park in their coverage. Fox on the other hand seems to have very limited availability of matches on the app and no replay options at all.

3. skimmilk

skimmilk Member+

Apr 22, 2010
    Texas, USA
    Nat'l Team:
    Korea Republic
    BL wise they're supposed to have all matches I think both live and replay. $100/season.

4. Sons of Thunder

Sons of Thunder Member+

Jun 27, 2009
    NY State of Mind
    Club:
    --other--
    Nat'l Team:
    Korea Republic
    I have FS1 but not shelling out an extra $100 when I already pay quite a bit for FiOS. Might as well use my diesel connection speeds to...source the matches myself.

5. skimmilk

skimmilk Member+

Apr 22, 2010
    Texas, USA
    Nat'l Team:
    Korea Republic
    Yeah. They try to make it appealing by saying its for the year, but I'm only gonna use it for 8 months out of the year, and as someone who gets both FS1 AND FS2, its asking a lot for only 1/3 to 1/2 of the matches.

But as a dad, setting up my laptop to "DVR" streams is such a pain... coming home after coaching soccer to find that the stream died the moment I left home is really annoying, not to mention trying to sneak off to get a few minutes to VNC into my machine to turn off the recording before it eats my whole hard drive.

Esp vs having HD on DVR for PL. I was going to use the free trial this weekend and gauge the reality a bit better with real footie.

6. Sons of Thunder

Sons of Thunder Member+

Jun 27, 2009
    NY State of Mind
    Club:
    --other--
    Nat'l Team:
    Korea Republic
    I'm hoping for better availability of seeded matches this season. ;) I hate watching on streams even live and watching on replay would be soul-crushing.

7. skimmilk

skimmilk Member+

Apr 22, 2010
    Texas, USA
    Nat'l Team:
    Korea Republic
    at least get something to hookup FS2 to your TV, either DTV or some screencasting and a friend with DTV. From what I understand Fox isn't eager to use up prime FS1 for soccer and only did so after much complaining from fans.