Official CSL 2006 Thread [R]

Discussion in 'China' started by greenlion, Feb 25, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. seb_perpignan

seb_perpignan Member

Jun 5, 2005
    france
    Club:
    Shandong Luneng
    Nat'l Team:
    China PR
    Huang Bowen !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 4-0 !!!!!!!!

2. greenlion

greenlion Member

Apr 22, 2004
    CHINA
    Club:
    Beijing Guoan
    Nat'l Team:
    China PR
    4-0! Huang Bowen I Love You!

3. seb_perpignan

seb_perpignan Member

Jun 5, 2005
    france
    Club:
    Shandong Luneng
    Nat'l Team:
    China PR
    Wang Ke in, Jovanovic out

4. greenlion

greenlion Member

Apr 22, 2004
    CHINA
    Club:
    Beijing Guoan
    Nat'l Team:
    China PR
    They gives too Much cards that's why the players don't really cares them~ That's Why most of the CSL teams plays Rude football!

5. seb_perpignan

seb_perpignan Member

Jun 5, 2005
    france
    Club:
    Shandong Luneng
    Nat'l Team:
    China PR
    its over , Beijing Smash Shenzhen 4-0

6. seb_perpignan

seb_perpignan Member

Jun 5, 2005
    france
    Club:
    Shandong Luneng
    Nat'l Team:
    China PR
    and have lot of good actor in CSL players !!! the fake really well !!!!

7. seb_perpignan

seb_perpignan Member

Jun 5, 2005
    france
    Club:
    Shandong Luneng
    Nat'l Team:
    China PR
    Shanghai win 2-1 against qingdao

8. Suvlaco

Suvlaco Member

Mar 5, 2006
    Adelaide, Australia
    Club:
    Arsenal FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Australia
    Good for Shenhua to get a win :D Beijing did fairly well from the sounds of it :p Congrats. Any opinions on how good the games were? Should Shenhua have won by more or drawn, should beijing have scored even more?

9. seb_perpignan

seb_perpignan Member

Jun 5, 2005
    france
    Club:
    Shandong Luneng
    Nat'l Team:
    China PR
    beijing should score one more goal but lucky at the start of the match coz shenzhen go an opportunity on a FK, the guo'an GK give a rebound and the shenzhen player score, but the sideline referee said offside (he wasn't). Qingdao Shouldn't have score the goal coz is Own goal i think not sure is the only goal i didn't saw. Shanghai domination was amazing, especially in the 1st half. Jovanovic and Luiz r good players !!!!

10. greenlion

greenlion Member

Apr 22, 2004
    CHINA
    Club:
    Beijing Guoan
    Nat'l Team:
    China PR
    4-0 is enough~ we havn't beat Shenzhen in Shenzhen for almost 10 years ;)

Shenhua plays well in first half But Qingdao has some good chances in second half~ but Shenhua deserves a win

11. chengb02

chengb02 Member

Oct 14, 2002
    The Kid is back!!!

12. xfactor857

xfactor857 Member

Sep 21, 2003
    SHENHUA!

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Damn, Li Weifeng is violating the Shenhua badge.

[​IMG]
    Hail our new midfield dynamo!

13. Suvlaco

Suvlaco Member

Mar 5, 2006
    Adelaide, Australia
    Club:
    Arsenal FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Australia
    I assume Li Weifang is unpopular for some reason? Why's that so?

14. xfactor857

xfactor857 Member

Sep 21, 2003
    Some BigSoccer posters, me included, think he's selfish and stupid. He's the captain of the Chinese national team. But during the past few international matches, he has made ridiculous mistakes.

Notably was in the past summer's East Asian Championship tournament match against Japan, where Li Weifeng's dissent caused Gao Lin's (a rising prospect) ejection. The situation was compounded by the idiotic Japanese referee, who couldn't tell if it was Li or Gao that committed a foul.

And then in the winter friendly against Germany, he tackled a player inside the box and the resulting penalty lost the match for China.

During his last few seasons at Shenzhen, he also led the player revolts against the manager and management for various reasons.

Oh and last but not least, he surrendered the chance to play for Everton in England. He was part of the Keijian sponsorship/loan deal with Li Tie. But I guess he had trouble acclimatizing to the football or living conditions. So after a nose injury, he returned to China and then never returned to finish the loan.

15. Suvlaco

Suvlaco Member

Mar 5, 2006
    Adelaide, Australia
    Club:
    Arsenal FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Australia
    Ohk, so he's got an attitude problem ey? :p Ah well, maybe there's a slight chance that it will be kept down whilst he is playing for Shenhua? I suspect that he's the kind of player that will be quiet and do what he's told if the team he's playing for is winning. Which Shenhua will hopefully do lots of :D

16. greenlion

greenlion Member

Apr 22, 2004
    CHINA
    Club:
    Beijing Guoan
    Nat'l Team:
    China PR
    Beijing Beat Shenzhen in China Super League

2006-03-26 09:01:41 Xinhua

Beijing Hyundai stunned Shenzhen Jinwei 4-0 while Shanghai Shenhua also celebrated their away victory by beating Qingdao Zhongneng 2-1 in the third round matches of the China Super League soccer tournament on Saturday.

Among the two winless teams in the first two rounds, Beijing displayed their superb form by scoring twice in the first half and  sealing the match with two more after the break.

In the 13th minute, Gao Dawei fired home from a left wing cross, and Beijing enlarged the margin to two against nil when goalkeeper Xiao Jianjia had the ball slipped from his hands, and was beaten by nearby Yang Hao.

The visitors found their third goal in the 78th minute when unmarked Li Rao tapped in a baseline cross, before Huang Bowen  completed the scoring spree in the 89th minute.

In Qingdao, Shanghai Shenhua put the visitors ahead in the 20th minute and led the first half 2-0 before Li Jian found the net for the home fans in the 59th minute.

On Sunday, Changchun Yatai will take on Dalian Shide, Shenyang Jinshi play Tianjin Kangshifu, Xiamen Lanshi receive Chongqing Lifan, Shanghai Liancheng host Shandong Luneng and Wuhan Guanggu take on Xi'an Guoji.

17. xfactor857

xfactor857 Member

Sep 21, 2003
    Since he's not the captain (Du Wei) of Shenhua, not Shanghainese, and not in Shenzhen; I hope he will just blend in and work hard.

Here's Li's Wiki info.

18. chengb02

chengb02 Member

Oct 14, 2002
    Datou's always a hard worker, you can't blame him for not wanting to stay at Everton where he knew he wasn't going to play. He came back to China and won a championship, come on! Damn, I wish Li Tie would do the same thing now. At Shenhua, even though Du wears the captian's arm band, it wouldn't surprise me (if he isn't already) that Datou leads things in the locker room and in practice. I amsure that Du submits to Datou, it must be a very odd locker room dynamic....

19. greenlion

greenlion Member

Apr 22, 2004
    CHINA
    Club:
    Beijing Guoan
    Nat'l Team:
    China PR
    yes~ Li tie should join Guo'an to replace Sui Dongliang :D

20. chengb02

chengb02 Member

Oct 14, 2002
    aiyo, a boy can dream.....If he came back to China, I can't imagine him going anywhere other than Guoan. He's a Northerner through and through, I can't see him playing for a southern team. LiaoZu doesn't have enough money (even with Benshan), Shenyang might be able to put together a bid to bring back their hometown boy, but I doubt it...

21. chinesefootballfan

Oct 11, 2004
    Club:
    Manchester City FC
    Nat'l Team:
    China PR
    Attitude problem???? That's an understatement. Xfactor only touched the surface of the story. In Shenzhen, he wasn't happy with the coach so he purposely did not play hard to try to get the coach fired. He also dominated the younger players, influencing them and telling them "not to pass the ball to him" because he is not going to play hard. He got his wish, the coach got fired. You know how it is, can't fire the players so fire the coaches.

He tells the younger players to not try at all so he can accomplish his selfish goals. He's a punk. He gambles at the airport before taking off for ACL matches I heard. He never shows up to practice. Also, this one time, I heard his coach tried to discipline him, so he broke his coache's house windows to intimidate him.

To bad as a Shenhua fan, I am stuck with him. He better not do anything stupid to ruin our ACL conquest.

22. dreamer

dreamer Member

Aug 4, 2004
    He looks like an old bitter woman this Li Weifeng idiot and plays like one too.

23. chinesefootballfan

Oct 11, 2004
    Club:
    Manchester City FC
    Nat'l Team:
    China PR
    yeah, you're a Dalian fan, so you're not stuck with him.

I actually have to cheer for him unfortunately. I guess if he keeps his head cool he might be alright.

I got 99 problems and Li Weifeng is one of them ha ha ha

24. dreamer

dreamer Member

Aug 4, 2004

If he could keep his head cool he would not have been looking like a bitter old lady. I think our hatred towards this idiot should transcend all club loyalties.

25. greenlion

greenlion Member

Apr 22, 2004
    CHINA
    Club:
    Beijing Guoan
    Nat'l Team:
    China PR
    I'm just wondering which matches to watch~ Changchun VS Dalian or Xiamen VS Chongqing