Official 2007 Copa Libertadores Thread: CF Necaxa [R]

Discussion in 'Mexico: Club Cups and Competitions' started by Deleted USer, Jan 14, 2007.

1. la fresa

la fresa Member+

Oct 31, 2005
    texas
    Club:
    Serbian White Eagles
    sucks that they lost. i only watched the first half, and it was pretty boring/horrible.

2. el Rafaa

el Rafaa Moderator
    Staff Member

Mar 7, 2007
    Somewhere in MA
    Club:
    Universitario de Deportes
    Nat'l Team:
    Peru
    necaxa played a great game they put pressure the whole time I don't think they could have done better with what they had going there that night. Necaxa is another great Mexican team and they did well.

Is Kleber the best foward in the mexican league? he plays well. Nacional's golie made some pretty good stops... i think it was a lucky win Nacional is a weak team. :(

3. puromorelia

puromorelia Member

Mar 1, 2005
    L.@. california
    We must have been watching a different game! the truth is the Necaxa coach es un Pendejo! You cant come out to start a game as passive as he did and give up the entire 45 mins away! All you have to do is look at the lineup he used to find out he either got a lil too confident, he didnt respect the opponent enough or he is just simply a pendejo of a coach! which is probably the most accurate one!!!!

Why in the world do you not start with Moreno or Gracian to start the game? :eek: where was the ********en middle the entire first half? Kleber was being double teamed, even trippled team at times and he basically had to look to the sideline and BEG for Moreno to come in until finally trejo decided to do that but its unbeliabable that a player has to basically call the shots when the coaching staff should know or are suppost to know better!

Eitehr way by the time Moreno and Gracian came in there were only around 30, 35 mins left in the game, they changed the complexion of the game but the uruguayian golie had some amazing saves! This nacional team is not bad at all, the forwards move very well, they execute some nice quick first touch paredes and they can finish!!!

Jimmy Ruiz was HORRIBLE the entire game, he had no business starting this game even less playing that left flank position! As i said before the loss of Pichojos Perez would hurt them and it was so much more evident last night!!!! they had no natural on that left side and therefore everything was being executed from the middle and right wing which nacional was able to control, with a true natural on that side the attack would have been much more fierce, they would have been able to open up the nacional defense and possibly generated ALOT MORE goal opportunities.

BOttom line is Trejo es un Imbecil, la directiva what they deserve by moving the game over a ********ecn Shakira concert, by getting rid of one of their best players "Pichojos" perez and the Refuerzos well didnt really work, rojas was horrible and OUT OF POSITION in the first game, Bilar didnt make a difference and the best refuerzo GRACIAN was hardly given a chance only playing 30 mins in each game!:rolleyes: From the start Necaxa regalo este juego and this proves yet another thing, Necaxa was a mediocre club in la liga, mediocre club in Libertadores and even more Mediocre was the INTERLIGA tournament in which they found their way INTO Libertadores!

4. devilman

devilman Member

Dec 26, 2004
    Houston,Tx.
    Club:
    CA Boca Juniors
    Nat'l Team:
    Argentina
    Nacional is one of the most succesful teams in Copa Libertadores,S. America you don't have any idea what your talking about .... I'am not taking anything away from Necaxa, This should help separate your opinion from actual fact;

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Club_Nacional_de_Football

5. Necaxista

Necaxista New Member

Oct 23, 2004
    Cuernavaca
    Club:
    Club Necaxa
    Nat'l Team:
    Namibia
    necaxa was ********i'ng pathetic. I wasn't expecting much but goddamn they dissapointed me. Our refuerzos absolute $hit, they lost us the away game, the forwards mostly kleber and gimenez lost the ball every time.

I want teuffer gone, and nobody except for mostro alvarez deserves to be in this team (who ironically was left out for a dumbass who's mistake lost us a game). I haven't been this dissapointed since we lost to tecos 2 years ago.

6. PasionPorElTri

PasionPorElTri New Member

Jun 27, 2005
    Guadalajara, Mexico
    Club:
    CD Chivas de Guadalajara
    Nat'l Team:
    Mexico
    Seriously something is wrong with Necaxa.

They registered 11 foreigners!! and couldn't do much, that's pathetic

7. Hector_Huerta

Hector_Huerta Member

May 2, 2007
    Espn
    You can blame Trejo for that, hes a complete incompetent coach. There no excuses, he was given one of the best rosters in the league for nothing.