Now or Never | The 2017-18 Transfer Thread

Discussion in 'Barcelona' started by Viscaelbarca, Jun 5, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. condor11

condor11 Moderator
    Staff Member

Apr 2, 2002
    New Zealand
    Got to admit this post was a bit confusing

Are You for or against rotations?

unclesox repped this.
  2. Forzabarca

Forzabarca Guest

#27 Forzabarca, Jun 8, 2017
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 8, 2017
    It's not confusing at all, you just have a hard time understanding anything from me cause I dislike your beloved Lucho and MATS and Shitmes.

But to make it clear.. you rotate when you need and have stability and rotate good/inform player for another good player, you rotate 1 or perhaps 2 players. You rotate an attacker for attacker, defensive midfielder for defensive midfielder. As I said you rotate well not Lucho style. Playing midfielders for defenders, playing same guy in 5 different positions or rotate with no backbone ,and or rotate 5 players and change formations every game and especially on crucial games and especially rotate in form players for Shitmes or Craperto etc.. Do yuu understand now or you still have a hard time?

3. condor11

condor11 Moderator
    Staff Member

Apr 2, 2002
    New Zealand
    #28 condor11, Jun 8, 2017
    Last edited: Jun 8, 2017
    nope

seems you just like the Real Madrid model of doing things

anyway

rotation is key if your competing in 3 competitions (and have intentions of going far/winning all 3). The problem simply is that Barcelona did not have equal or close to equal quality on the bench

calls were made on our bench players and it would appear only Umtiti made the grade (while turning himself into a starter)

they simply must do better in this transfer window

4. Viscaelbarca

Viscaelbarca Moderator
    Staff Member

Barcelona
    Spain
    Aug 31, 2007
    MELT01
    Club:
    FC Barcelona
    Rafinha's father seen in Valencia holding talks with club's sporting director

5. TitoTata

TitoTata Member+

Jun 26, 2014
  6. bronx_bull

bronx_bull Member

Sep 23, 2004
    We can and should get thirty million for him.valencia won't get any discount. Rafa is a player who I feel has a lot of potential and a good coach like Valverde can help them be better.so Liverpool will buy him for 25 mio pound.

7. bronx_bull

bronx_bull Member

Sep 23, 2004
    We have two replacements ready in action.

Marlon Santos and yerry mina from palmeiras.yerry mina and davinson Sanchez are expected to be the future cb pairing of Colombia and they are highly rated.

I would be happy with pique umiti Marlon and mina.marlon can also play defensive mid.

We should sign Marco veratti and let psg sign Jean Michael serri.

8. Forzabarca

Forzabarca Guest

#33 Forzabarca, Jun 9, 2017
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 9, 2017
    Seriously.. In this market Rafinha shouldn't be sold for less than 40m€. Why are players always undervalued at Barca? If Rafinha was playing in Valencia or Porto etc he would have cost 50-60m€ in today's market just cause Barca would be after him. I think he's a keeper unless a huge bid comes in or he's in a swap deal for Veratti or Coutinho.

Viscaelbarca repped this.
  9. BocaFan

BocaFan Member+

Aug 18, 2003
    Queens, NY
    I agree. Especially since Rafinha is under contract until 2020, if I'm not mistaken.
    When you hear that Lukaku is being sold for €80-90mn it makes you think that Rafinha should be worth at least half that.

10. afar

afar Member+

Apr 26, 2007
    Veratti has quit PSG. It apparently is a straight fight between us and Juve. We need to get him....he can fix a lot of our issues.

11. bronx_bull

bronx_bull Member

Sep 23, 2004
    He knows better not to go to Juventus,that's just a chip to earn a bigger salary from us

12. Forzabarca

Forzabarca Guest

13. afar

afar Member+

Apr 26, 2007
  14. bronx_bull

bronx_bull Member

Sep 23, 2004
    He won't go to Madrid,he knows very well that Kroos and Modric are starters.if Madrid were to sell.modric and get veratti,that would be difficult since veratti is more of a central midfielder like.kroos than Modric.

15. celito

celito Moderator
    Staff Member

Palmeiras
    Brazil
    Feb 28, 2005
    USA
    Club:
    Palmeiras Sao Paulo
    Nat'l Team:
    Brazil
  16. bronx_bull

bronx_bull Member

Sep 23, 2004
    Veratti must come to Barca and I love mahrez too,more than Douglas costa

17. Forzabarca

Forzabarca Guest

Mahrez is more expensive than Douglas Costa and his work rate is not as good. Also I doubt if he'll be as good as two years ago.

18. bronx_bull

bronx_bull Member

Sep 23, 2004
    Mahrez is a wonderful player who will do great at barca.

19. Sian

Sian Member

Dec 4, 2011
    Heard quite a bit of noise about Eriksen being looked hard at, for replacing Iniesta ... sounds like something that might happen or is it wishful thinking?

20. Forzabarca

Forzabarca Guest

He's only good on a rainy day in Stoke. He'll flopp on a grey day in Anoeta [emoji23]

condor11 repped this.
  21. afar

afar Member+

Apr 26, 2007
    Ousmane Dembele is a monster. If we get him and Verratti, we should be set for years.

See today's France-England game.

22. celito

celito Moderator
    Staff Member

Palmeiras
    Brazil
    Feb 28, 2005
    USA
    Club:
    Palmeiras Sao Paulo
    Nat'l Team:
    Brazil
    Whoever transfers must be sure of getting playing time as nobody wants to hurt their form prior to WC. I think Coutinho Will stay out at Liverpool because of that .

23. Gilmango

Gilmango Member+

Jul 20, 2006
    San Francisco, CA
    Club:
    FC Barcelona
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
  24. celito

celito Moderator
    Staff Member

Palmeiras
    Brazil
    Feb 28, 2005
    USA
    Club:
    Palmeiras Sao Paulo
    Nat'l Team:
    Brazil
    Looks like like Douglas Costa is going to Juve. So cross that out.

25. KluivertsBoots

Jun 16, 2009
    Houston, TX
    Club:
    FC Barcelona
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    There will be a lot of players Barca needs to push out the door to accomodate the Verratti and Bellerin - let alone entertain the thought of Dembele. I think a signing like Dembele is needed even if Deulofeu stays, but not seeing how it will be possible given Verratti-Bellerin will run the club close to 140m.

This is going to be a drawn out window just because of the sales that need to take place in order to finance the top targets.

MD reports the Yerry Mina deal is 9m euros with an agreement to allow the player to see out the Libertadores campaign with Palmeiras for the remainder of 2017 (joining in January). Should Palmeiras fall early, there is a chance to advance the arrangement (for extra money).

http://www.mundodeportivo.com/futbo.../yerry-mina-barcelona-palmeiras-colombia.html