November WNT Matches

Discussion in 'USA Women: News and Analysis' started by Eddie Stiel, Oct 5, 2016.

1. hotjam2

hotjam2 Member+

Nov 23, 2012
    Club:
    Real Madrid

...................Ohai........................Williams

.................................Dunn

Heath....................................................O'Hara

.................................S. Mewis

Dahlkemper......Sauerbrunn.....Barnes.......Gilliland

...................................Betos

2. jnielsen

jnielsen Member+

May 12, 2012
    Club:
    Manchester United FC
    So, did Kling and Hinkle get injured during NWSL and they've not recovered, or was it the off-season motorcycle racing?

3. BlueCrimson

BlueCrimson Member+

North Carolina Courage
    United States
    Nov 21, 2012
    Cincinnati, Ohio
    Club:
    Sydney FC
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Hinkle's been dealing with an ankle issue for a while. And there was speculation that Klingenberg's back issue happened very early in the season, but she just played through it.

4. jnielsen

jnielsen Member+

May 12, 2012
    Club:
    Manchester United FC
    Thanks, I remember that Hinkle had an ankle problem. Sorry to hear that's still going on. Sounds like they are both wise to sit these friendlies out in the interest of healing.

5. mamalia

mamalia Member

Apr 26, 2001
    Cincinnati OH US
    Yeah, I also remember when Kling jacked her back, so if that is ongoing it has been ongoing for a long time.

6. kernel_thai

kernel_thai Member+

Oct 24, 2012
    Club:
    Seattle Sounders
    One of the things Ellis mentioned was that she was no longer bringing in players only to find out when camp started they werent 100%. While it's concept I agree with it amazes me that all these things she is put a stop to were things she has been allowing for over two years. She makes it sound like she just got the job

jnielsen repped this.
  7. kernel_thai

kernel_thai Member+

Oct 24, 2012
    Club:
    Seattle Sounders
    While injuries r always unfortunate, these roster changes may open up things a bit for Ohai. U have to figure both Klingenberg and Hinkle would have gotten time at the left WB spot where as the two replacements play other positions.