No One Can Replace Arbeloa - Summer Transfers and Lies Thread 2016-17

Discussion in 'Real Madrid' started by natenate101, May 30, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. iggymcfly

iggymcfly Member

Jun 20, 2014
    Don't kid yourselves about United. They're gonna keep spending and spending until eventually they have a world class squad. Atletico may be better right now, but if you look more than a year or two out, United definitely have better long-term prospects.

Anon. repped this.
  2. Saeta Rubia

Saeta Rubia Member+

May 28, 2010
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Nat'l Team:
    --other--
    Most have speculated 70-75 ME which is a lot for GK already. I could see James ending up there but in a separate deal.

3. janos audron

janos audron Member+

Apr 12, 2010
    85 million? How about we give you 20 million just for you to keep him? We might also throw in Coentrao?

It seems there is some badass LSD circulating in Machester. 85 million for De Gea. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: He can rot in Manchester for all i care. I rather splash 150 million on Oblak, than 85 million on douche De Gea.

AriGold repped this.
  4. Saeta Rubia

Saeta Rubia Member+

May 28, 2010
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Nat'l Team:
    --other--
    Well, hard to look that far with Mou's history of losing dressing room.

Shay Z repped this.
  5. janos audron

janos audron Member+

Apr 12, 2010
    It would be surprising if we sell just one let alone both. I have that omnious feeling that we will be stuck for another season or more with Benzema and Bale, while selling the likes of James, Morata..etc...

This would probably be the most moronic thing Perez and co. ever did.

Digital repped this.
  6. Saeta Rubia

Saeta Rubia Member+

May 28, 2010
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Nat'l Team:
    --other--
    I think Benz is most likely to be sold out of BBC but even that is unlikely. When the coach and president doesn't wanna sell, how will it happen? Maybe Flo will change his mind if we sign Mbappe. Or if we go trophy less which I certainly don't want.

7. Halycon

Halycon Member+

Aug 24, 2010
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    You have a lot work to do kid, when you're number 10 is mostly Fellaini. Keep up with the Blinds and Carricks of this world, gonna win you a lot of titles I guess.

8. Saeta Rubia

Saeta Rubia Member+

May 28, 2010
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Nat'l Team:
    --other--
    [​IMG]

De Gea has already asked Manchester United to sell him to Real Madrid

Real Madrid are determined to sign David De Gea this summer and because they are not ready to repeat the ridiculous episode of August 31, 2015, they have set to work well in advance with De Gea himself already instructing the Red Devils to sell him.

As you will recall, on that occasion, the double transfer of the international goalkeeper from Manchester United to Madrid and Keylor Navas from the Estadio Santiago Bernabeu to Old Trafford fell through because the transaction documents did not arrive on time.

The clubs have not yet started negotiating, but there is speculation that the figure will be around 70-75 million euro

The next day both entities were accused of hampering the agreement.

To avoid this, Los Blancos have activated 'Operation De Gea' with enough time so as not to exhaust the deadlines, and they have reached an agreement with the goalkeeper, who will sign for five or six seasons.

One of the keys to the negotiation will be the strong interest of Mourinho in two players: Morata and James.

In the case of the striker, United have a serious competitor in Chelsea, which are also looking at Romelu Lukaku.

His transfer price will be around the same figure as De Gea, 70-75 million, but Madrid will insist on two separate transfer operations.

http://www.marca.com/en/football/real-madrid/2017/04/28/590250eeca474160398b462e.html

9. 9Qui

9Qui Moderator
    Staff Member

May 26, 2004
    We brought him back because we needed a backup striker and we had a buyback option on him for way less than his market price and Álvaro has performed admirably.

Digital repped this.
  10. meringues

meringues Member+

Real Madrid
    United States
    Aug 8, 2008
    Wisconsin
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    I really hope the club isn't dumb enough to drop James money on DDG.

Umar repped this.
  11. robnycus

robnycus Member+

Jun 28, 2010
    Club:
    New York Cosmos
    I think is either James or Morata for DDG.

12. meringues

meringues Member+

Real Madrid
    United States
    Aug 8, 2008
    Wisconsin
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    I know that Milan have no intention of selling Donnarumma but literally every player has a price, and 70m+ starts getting not far away from what I assume would be an offer that Milan would have to at least consider.

The contract extension changes things no doubt, but DDG is also 2 years older. We'd be getting robbed at that sum.

Shay Z repped this.
  13. Saeta Rubia

Saeta Rubia Member+

May 28, 2010
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Nat'l Team:
    --other--
    Morata is likely to prefer Chelsea if Costa moves to China. Conte convinced him to join Juve before resigning. I see James ending up at United. Mendes connection as well.

14. Hsain85

Hsain85 Member+

Mar 28, 2006
    Bahrain
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Nat'l Team:
    Brazil
    And u are?

15. 9Qui

9Qui Moderator
    Staff Member

May 26, 2004
    I don't know anything about the new owners, but I would assume that tying down their homegrown wonderkid to build around would be a very high priority.

Digital and Saeta Rubia repped this.
  16. Saeta Rubia

Saeta Rubia Member+

May 28, 2010
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Nat'l Team:
    --other--
    DDG will be 27 this year though. If we spend that much, hope we get 8 top class years out of him.

17. janos audron

janos audron Member+

Apr 12, 2010
    prenos (1).jpg

18. Doni

Doni Member+

Dec 4, 2010
    London
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    How do you go from a rumoured €30m move, to signing an extension in your final year in order to not upset United and pocket a pay rise, to expecting the same team which tried to buy you to pay over twice the amount that was almost agreed 2 years ago.

I'd really like to see one of Courtouis or Donnarumma or even Oblak here, but not De Gea.

19. janos audron

janos audron Member+

Apr 12, 2010
  20. 9Qui

9Qui Moderator
    Staff Member

May 26, 2004
    That isn't really De Gea's fault is it? Everyone agrees that he actually did have a clause in his contract extension that allowed us to swoop for him. Only we chose not to use it last summer and now it's void. So, the eggs are on our faces really.

21. sleepyvato50

sleepyvato50 Member+

Feb 11, 2012
    Nat'l Team:
    Mexico
    What about them? Also, you're quoting a post of mine from nearly a year ago. lol

22. Açores57

Açores57 Member+

Oct 4, 2015
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    I think Bale is more likely to go back to Tottenham at this point over United, considering Man U may not even be in the CL.

Regardless of trophies Bale and Benz have to go. But does anyone really see Perez selling Bale, Benzema and James in one summer? I'd be shocked if such a thing happened.

We really need to act on the Mbappe situation and fast, seems like the kid has a head on his shoulders. No way he's coming here with BBC intact.

23. Açores57

Açores57 Member+

Oct 4, 2015
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    This. I personally don't want De Gea here either, that ship has sailed and there are better options out there for GK. It's Perez's own stupidity if he decides to pay double the price for a goalkeeper. But this is the Spanish #1 and we all knew Flo would circle back.

24. libertao

libertao Member+

Mar 15, 2006
    At least DDG would start...

25. Halycon

Halycon Member+

Aug 24, 2010
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    IMO James doesn't have to leave if Zidane permanently switches to the 442 diamond. He can battle with Asensio for the spot behind Ronaldo - Mbappe/Morata. He will blossom on the 10 position for sure, finally his best spot. Play a Isco, Modric/Kroos and Kroos/Casemiro midfield and you have a sick front 6. Each with different qualities. That left foot of James is just too magic to let him leave. Ronaldo isn't here for too long and he is capable of replacing

Bale and Benz out. Mbappe in = 5 year domination. New goalkeeper would be nice, but not necessary imo. Splashing 70 million on a goalkeeper and especially a coward like De Gea would be insane. I'd rather get Pacheco and let him compete with Navas.

janos audron repped this.