Nigeria -:- Bosnia and Herzegovina | FIFA World Cup | Group F | 21 JUN 2014 | 18:00 Local time

Discussion in 'Bosnia & Herzegovina' started by Nermin Kolašinac, Jun 16, 2014.

?

Who will win this match?

Poll closed Jun 23, 2014.
  1. Nigeria

21 vote(s)
    41.2%
  2. Bosnia and Herzegovina

30 vote(s)
    58.8%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. trts

trts Member+

Feb 3, 2007
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Just to follow up on what I said earlier regarding the greatest fan of all time that went to Brazil. He told me that he will give everything during the Iran game and that he will support and love BiH, even if we lost 0-10. Cause, you know, the rest of us will start supporting Nigeria, or something. Just as I don't like when we rank our patriotism and our love for BiH, I also don't like it when someone tells me he's a bigger fan. And even if we have to categorize fans, is there a bigger fan than someone that had returned to Srebrenica, probably lost his father, grandfather, and a few uncles, lives under constant fear, can barely make ends meet, and watched our game on a tiny television while supporting the team 110%? Is there a bigger fan than that? I'm a joke of a fan compared to him (if we have to categorize fanhood). Or is it someone that lives in America and traveled to Brazil a bigger fan? ... This is the shit I have to deal with in the aftermath of the loss on fb.

2. Ibra11

Ibra11 Member

Mar 24, 2012
    Club:
    Chelsea FC
    Out style is the double pivot of medunjihad and tino Sven kupus.
    But seriously our style is randomn acts and goals thru are players pure skill. Hoping that the enemy does not capitalize on our teams mistakes.
    I honestly think every single game we have lost in the past 3 years is a result of our own direct mistakes example bad passes or bicycle kicks ect.

3. bosna10

bosna10 Moderator
    Staff Member

Oct 23, 2009
    Nat'l Team:
    Bosnia-Herzegovina
    You'll go insane with FB bud. Nothing good comes from it. Just get rid of it and you'll see how much better you'll feel.

ZmajOdSvedske repped this.
  4. Cheerios

Cheerios Member+

Feb 7, 2012
    Compton
    Nat'l Team:
    Bosnia-Herzegovina
    I feel like there's some behind the doors business going on we don't know about. I mean how do you go from a pretty decent game against Argentina to...that.

anticule and ABiH12 repped this.
  5. trts

trts Member+

Feb 3, 2007
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    #1005 trts, Jun 23, 2014
    Last edited: Jun 23, 2014
    Well, that could only explain Kolasinac's exclusion.... Actually, that could explain a lot of things. You'd think our assistants Baljic and Sredojevic would tell Susic that he's going crazy. Who knows. Either the entire staff is a bunch of idiots, or Susic doesn't listen to anyone.

How the ******** could have we ********ed this up? That's the thing that cannot be rationally explained.

Before the game, I posted something like, "I can't imagine Susic ********ing it up with a crazy lineup and formation." ... And he did exactly that. He did worse than the worst case scenario.

spuzzaccute, anticule, Cheerios and 4 others repped this.
  6. BHF

BHF Member+

Jul 15, 2012
    What I love about Besic is his calmness on the ball, very slick passer and great technique. He is strong and can get physical, we waited so long for a player like him. After Bajramovic and Rahimic we finally have a DM.

Adi Sarajlija and Mustafa Filipovic repped this.
  7. bosna10

bosna10 Moderator
    Staff Member

Oct 23, 2009
    Nat'l Team:
    Bosnia-Herzegovina
    TSN making fun of us and saying Nigeria deserved to move on. Saying how we went from dark horses to dark donkeys..or something to that extent. Nigeria looked faster and more into the game but they didn't have that many more chances than us.. Some of the shots were from far out that Begovic saved easily. In that first half, we had quite a few good chances to score while aside from their goal i'm not sure they had more than 1 good chance. Also, they take that offside goal and just basically ignore it as it's not that big a deal..Nigeria will lose to pretty much any team they play after this stage. I wasn't impressed at all. Just makes me hate Susic even more as it feels we just gave away the game when with better tactics we could have ended up tied or better.

Mustafa Filipovic and čarobnjak repped this.
  8. bosna10

bosna10 Moderator
    Staff Member

Oct 23, 2009
    Nat'l Team:
    Bosnia-Herzegovina
    lol @Sudzuka, the poll numbers still keep changing. Forgot to close it? :)

9. bosna10

bosna10 Moderator
    Staff Member

Oct 23, 2009
    Nat'l Team:
    Bosnia-Herzegovina
    It's sad when the fans who watched the game think we deserved better than those analysts. They couldn't even say Spahic's name...said Spasic or something...

10. Sudžuka

Sudžuka Moderator
    Staff Member

Jan 27, 2013
    Canadians still mad about Begovic?

bosna10 repped this.
  11. bosna10

bosna10 Moderator
    Staff Member

Oct 23, 2009
    Nat'l Team:
    Bosnia-Herzegovina
    Yep. Big time.

Sudžuka repped this.
  12. Nermin Kolašinac

Jun 5, 2013
    Lahmfan's crib
    Club:
    FC Bayern München
    Nat'l Team:
    Bosnia-Herzegovina
    Another new day, same feeling like yesterday.
    This will take months to get over, all that happiness and hope - everything just fall in the water. I would rather have lost 4-0 as long our boys tried to do something to change the game... but no.

13. Pjanic2Dzeko

Pjanic2Dzeko Member+

Oct 23, 2012
    Club:
    FC Bayern München
    Spahic, Misimovic, Mujdza should all retire after this Iran game. Who can we replace these guys with? Arslanagic, Prcic (oh god), Omerbasic...

Salihovic, Medunjanin, Bicakcic should never start again too. They'll make decent bench players.

14. podrinje

podrinje Member+

Borussia Dortmund
    Bosnia and Herzegovina
    Oct 10, 2013
    Bay Area!
    Club:
    Alemannia Aachen
    Nat'l Team:
    Bosnia-Herzegovina
    Well after 20 minutes of the game my dad says the usual "ova igra je prodana, pogledaj samo kako Spahic dodaje loptu Nigerijancu bez pritiska"...but after re-watching the game again I'm still struggling to explain how the ******** we fielded a line-up without a left back, ran out of gas after 20 minutes, didn't make nay half-time adjustments, took out our only two wingers and replaced them with two more CM's to clog the already clogged up middle of the field, and continued to play Spahic as a LB and allow Emenike to make him his personal bitch all game long!! Has this game really been sold by Susic & CO??

bosna10 and ABiH12 repped this.
  15. BosnianPapiChulo

May 8, 2013
    Calgary
    Club:
    FC Bayern München
    Nat'l Team:
    Bosnia-Herzegovina
    If it was, I truly wish a dugu starost and tesku bolest for every single one of them. How can anyone do that to their suffering country.

bosna10 repped this.
  16. Bosnian Diamond

Bosnian Diamond Member+

Aug 9, 2011
    Mars
    Club:
    FK Velez
    Nat'l Team:
    Bosnia-Herzegovina
    Besides displaying Susic's horrible tactics and footballing mind, this game also displayed how shit Nigeria is. They win 1-0 (after getting lucky from the disallowed goal plus post) and we didn't even play a LB. We played a 3-6-1 with 739 CMs and they realistically drew us. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

17. bedazzle1

bedazzle1 Member

Aug 2, 2013
    QUALITY..I just love his composure on the ball, and how he almost always makes the right pass even under pressure.

He's left quite an impression on football analysts/pundits this WC. And whatever forum I've been, his talent's been acknowledged. I really want to see him move on to bigger and better things. Personally, being tutored by LVG or Roberto Martinez would help him great deal. Both known for developing youth, and both could use a prodigy MF in their respective teams.

ZmajOdSvedske and ABiH12 repped this.
  18. ABiH12

ABiH12 Member+

Sep 18, 2012
    Club:
    --other--
    Nat'l Team:
    Bosnia-Herzegovina
    Martinez would be a perfect coach for him. Thats one of the best guys out there when it comes to tactics and further developing talents. I mean look what he did with Wigan and Everton. Beat City with Wigan. Had a great season with Everton. Hes a very smart manager.

All Besic needs to work on is his left foot and his shooting technique. His left foot isnt his best but its decent. His shooting technique has been his worst quality. Other than that he just needs to keep his composure in tricky situations.

ZmajOdSvedske repped this.
  19. ABiH12

ABiH12 Member+

Sep 18, 2012
    Club:
    --other--
    Nat'l Team:
    Bosnia-Herzegovina
    image.jpg

LMAO I will pay you back hahahahahaha

And Im surprised that dude above got Dzekos jersey. He had like 4 people fighting for it.

ZmajOdSvedske and anticule repped this.
  20. Ibra11

Ibra11 Member

Mar 24, 2012
    Club:
    Chelsea FC
    I just cant believe someone like mikel who is complete shit plays at my beloved chelsea, but besic in hungary.

BHF and anticule repped this.
  21. anticule

anticule Member+

Feb 17, 2012
    Nat'l Team:
    Bosnia-Herzegovina
    What did bother me was how every player just wanted to exchange jerseys.

None of them on the pitch cryig. You fnckin cnuts know that this could be our last World Cup for a long time? Aside from Susic, that bothered me

ABiH12 repped this.
  22. DinoMostarac

DinoMostarac Member+

Aug 16, 2011
    Club:
    FK Velez
    Saturday night came down to us having an incompetent coach and an uninspired team.

Susic's kupus brain thought having 6 midfielders would mean we would have possession throughout the game and wouldn't have to worry about defending, he was way off.

ABiH12 repped this.
  23. trts

trts Member+

Feb 3, 2007
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    According to Dzeko's very long fb post, he really, really, really, really wanted to win the game, but we were just unlucky and got screwed. He feels criticism should be based on real arguments. He feels a lot of people want certain players to fail. I'm not really blaming Dzeko for the loss any more than the rest of the players, but he really looked bad in this. And who knows what he really thinks regarding Susic and the tactics and everything that went on.

ABiH12 repped this.
  24. ABiH12

ABiH12 Member+

Sep 18, 2012
    Club:
    --other--
    Nat'l Team:
    Bosnia-Herzegovina
    Think hes trying hard not to blame Susic. Dzekos not stupid and we all know hes making excuses for Pape. Dont like it at all.

trts repped this.
  25. Nermin Kolašinac

Jun 5, 2013
    Lahmfan's crib
    Club:
    FC Bayern München
    Nat'l Team:
    Bosnia-Herzegovina
    I just read it.
    Jebem mu Facebook, Twitter i Instagram - izdao nas na terenu i treba da ga bude stid.
    Dzeko in Manchester City is saying nothing, a u reprezentaciji neku silu svoju prosipa.
    Don't take anything of this bullshit serious, if they really wanted the victory they would've fighted to the end and for the last drop of blood.