New Soccer YouTube Channel

Discussion in 'Soccer in the USA' started by Dknits11, Feb 21, 2018.

1. Dknits11

Dknits11 Member

Philadelphia Union
    United States
    Oct 19, 2016
    San Jose, CA
    Club:
    Philadelphia Union
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    I recently started a YouTube channel discussing the history, culture, and philosophy of the beautiful game. I'm an American and a massive soccer fan who wants to help the game grow in America in any way possible. I thought making videos about the sport would be a fun way to increase people's knowledge of the game.

My first few videos are about the origin of the sport, the history of the term soccer, and the history of position numbers. Now I'm making videos about the history of Premier League clubs. I plan to make videos about the World Cup and MLS clubs once I finish my Premier League series.

If you have an interest in checking out the videos, you can find them on my channel here.

If you have suggestions for my videos or topics you'd want to learn about, please let me know. Additionally, if you have suggestions for how to share these videos with people, I'd love to hear them. My goal with this channel is to get more people more interested in soccer.

2. Kacper

Kacper New Member

Manchester United
    Poland
    Mar 27, 2018
    decent work man! keep going!

3. Dknits11

Dknits11 Member

Philadelphia Union
    United States
    Oct 19, 2016
    San Jose, CA
    Club:
    Philadelphia Union
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Thanks so much!

4. Kacper

Kacper New Member

Manchester United
    Poland
    Mar 27, 2018
    If I were You I would mess around with bit shorter format and I would like to see series of episodes about local rivalries!