New Politics Thread

Discussion in 'AC Milan' started by Falc, May 18, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Il Ciuccio

Il Ciuccio Member+

Feb 17, 2010
    Club:
    SSC Napoli
    Nat'l Team:
    Italy
    Yes but they have nobody to take care of their old people. Also many empty houses.

2. Pietro Calcio

Pietro Calcio Member+

Jul 28, 2007
    Club:
    AS Roma
    Nat'l Team:
    Italy
  3. Calcio Pauly

Calcio Pauly Member+

Jun 17, 2012
    Club:
    AC Milan
    Great, maybe you can buy one!

Rosay, La Magica, JCNapoli17 and 6 others repped this.
  4. falvo

falvo Member+

Mar 27, 2005
    San Jose & Florence
    Club:
    San Jose Earthquakes
    Nat'l Team:
    Italy
    So now that the Russian Collusion story is slipping away, all they got to go by is breaking campaign finance laws? Didn't Obama do the same thing and it was hushed or silenced right away?

5. Deleted User x

Deleted User x Member+

Mar 21, 2006
    Hahahahaha.

6. Pietro Calcio

Pietro Calcio Member+

Jul 28, 2007
    Club:
    AS Roma
    Nat'l Team:
    Italy
    So great whites ( like they have in Ozstralia :D ) , tiger sharks , bull sharks , white tips , bullsharks? All 5 ?

Then put up some netting , so Italians and Greeks can enjoy the coasts and swim in peace , while the feeding fest takes place just beyond. :ROFLMAO:

Yeah , and anyone who still makes it through gets taken out on a boat . Then gets their arms and legs cut and gets thrown out into the Mediterranean ....blood in the water....finito.

I like it Falc :sneaky:

What's that ? ...Uhh oh...I think I smell a dork coming with his shitty 2 cents :rolleyes:

7. totti fan

totti fan Red Card

Jun 24, 2010
    Club:
    SSC Napoli
    Nat'l Team:
    Italy
    Japanese government debt to GDP is at 253%. So this video and anyone who buys into this crap is stupid.

8. totti fan

totti fan Red Card

Jun 24, 2010
    Club:
    SSC Napoli
    Nat'l Team:
    Italy
    stop being a tool Chooch. GDP per capita look it up. The Japanese are doing as well as anyone. The right wing globalists inside Japan want to import labour for the same reason as everywhere, its good for profits.

9. totti fan

totti fan Red Card

Jun 24, 2010
    Club:
    SSC Napoli
    Nat'l Team:
    Italy
    it's not as if he's gone rogue, he's carrying out public policy

10. Calcio Pauly

Calcio Pauly Member+

Jun 17, 2012
    Club:
    AC Milan
    Bang on.

Don't stress it. You've never really been good with facts anyway.

11. Il Ciuccio

Il Ciuccio Member+

Feb 17, 2010
    Club:
    SSC Napoli
    Nat'l Team:
    Italy
    Their gdp is going up because it’s being divided by less and less people.

12. Pietro Calcio

Pietro Calcio Member+

Jul 28, 2007
    Club:
    AS Roma
    Nat'l Team:
    Italy
    Ya know , most of the time I try to ignore your quoting. And please don't interpret that as some fortitude on your behalf. The reason , and I'm sure many here sympathize , is because I try not to engage pathological behavior which is abundantly clear with you .

Also speaking of numbers , let's move some decimals around to have fun. So I would gather 25.3 percent is probably the fluid alcohol percent you consume out of your total daily fluid intake in the land down under ? God knows what the other 74.7 percent is. Draino ? I suggest you drink more water.

This is the part where you mirror my jabs at you... after you've already taken an indirect jab at me before this ( typical ). And don't pretend you didn't by falling back on the words " anyone ".

You do know ...( well maybe you don't )... that NO ONE here takes you seriously ( well perhaps a couple lame brains who also need love desperately , but trust me they can see you too. They just want allies. ). And your pseudo intellectual arguments are seen for what they really are ( just regurgitated from something recently memorized as you have no original thought ( which is clear ). You've been figured out.

You have been weighed , you have been measured , and you have been absolutely found wanting - ( NOT MY WORDS BY THE WAY.....That's from " A Knight's Tale " . Seemed applicable here. Ya see , that's how you DON'T take false credit . Anyway I am sure you've seen the movie as it has a fellow Ozzie in it. I mean it's definitely not masterpiece theater or anything of that degree , but certainly on your depth level.

Now go take your meds , without booze this time.

Rosay, Calcio Pauly and Midfield General repped this.
  13. totti fan

totti fan Red Card

Jun 24, 2010
    Club:
    SSC Napoli
    Nat'l Team:
    Italy
    Right so why import people if it makes gdp (or the standard of living) decrease for the existing population?
    Immigration may increase overall GDP but it usually decreases it per capita.

14. totti fan

totti fan Red Card

Jun 24, 2010
    Club:
    SSC Napoli
    Nat'l Team:
    Italy
    You’ve failed to present a valid argument and you’ve clearly been triggered.

15. Pietro Calcio

Pietro Calcio Member+

Jul 28, 2007
    Club:
    AS Roma
    Nat'l Team:
    Italy

believe me , my intent wasn't to " present an argument " . I thought I already outlined my reasoning with the word " pathological " .

and triggered?....that's quite amusing coming from a leftist. you can't take typical insults from an opposing school of thought and use it for your own. doesn't work like that my strange amigo.

mirroring again. no thought. no creativity.

Rosay, Midfield General and Calcio Pauly repped this.
  16. Il Ciuccio

Il Ciuccio Member+

Feb 17, 2010
    Club:
    SSC Napoli
    Nat'l Team:
    Italy
    Because nobody wants to be a farmer anymore. Then again the Japanese will probably have robots doing it anyways.

17. Calcio Pauly

Calcio Pauly Member+

Jun 17, 2012
    Club:
    AC Milan
    Chooch, another advantage of moving to Japan that you may not have thought of is that you could possibly be above the median height over there.

Pietro Calcio, Rosay, La Magica and 4 others repped this.
  18. totti fan

totti fan Red Card

Jun 24, 2010
    Club:
    SSC Napoli
    Nat'l Team:
    Italy
    Your inability to formulate an argument is reflective of your lack of confidence in your position.

And as for being unable to use the word ‘triggered’. Lol. Tim Berners Lee the left-winger that invented the internet thinks it’s time you pissed off.

19. totti fan

totti fan Red Card

Jun 24, 2010
    Club:
    SSC Napoli
    Nat'l Team:
    Italy
    They will be importing ‘skilled labour’, not farmers. And yes b/c of where we are with technology now concerns of a ageing population are overblown.

20. Calcio Pauly

Calcio Pauly Member+

Jun 17, 2012
    Club:
    AC Milan
    all you do is really communicate your own deficiencies..

And a massive big huge lol @ thinking people are arguing a point with you. Why would you believe that to be true?

21. falvo

falvo Member+

Mar 27, 2005
    San Jose & Florence
    Club:
    San Jose Earthquakes
    Nat'l Team:
    Italy
    LOL! HAHAHAHAHAHA!

Rosay repped this.
  22. totti fan

totti fan Red Card

Jun 24, 2010
    Club:
    SSC Napoli
    Nat'l Team:
    Italy
    Pietro's housewife to the rescue...

23. Calcio Pauly

Calcio Pauly Member+

Jun 17, 2012
    Club:
    AC Milan
    Does that mean it's time for a new sock puppet to come to yours?

Rosay, La Magica, Pietro Calcio and 2 others repped this.
  24. totti fan

totti fan Red Card

Jun 24, 2010
    Club:
    SSC Napoli
    Nat'l Team:
    Italy
    you're such a pathetic troll. I've been way too gentle on you lately, its way past time we added some more quotes to that sad sig of yours.

25. Pietro Calcio

Pietro Calcio Member+

Jul 28, 2007
    Club:
    AS Roma
    Nat'l Team:
    Italy
    Yup...coming soon to a forum near you

it's because Travis Bickle over here argues with himself many a time . Sometimes he's PirloPurity , sometimes he's A.C Cannoli , Marco Delvecchio , Portugalolol , 5 post life , etc...you know the deal

Can't hold it against him , he's split . One moment he's one person and the next he's now a woman ( mostly a woman though ...in drag ) ....TuttuFan

So maybe he will create another account and then pm me ( when I call him out ) saying he knew this guy with a new account ( which is just really a sock account ) ..from years ago ....yet this " guy or friend " is mentioning things recently said. Sure thing buddy....Shall I post the screenshot of the pm Pauly? :)

But then he will forget who he is again ....and the beat goes on and on ...#crazyf@g :ROFLMAO:

Rosay and Calcio Pauly repped this.