New Politics Thread

Discussion in 'AC Milan' started by Falc, May 18, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Deleted User x

Deleted User x Member+

Mar 21, 2006
    What are your guys thoughts about the microchip theory? Aka the mark of the beast?

Amazon Go opened it's first store recently. In order to shop there you need a smartphone, data, the particular app and an amazon prime account. This is what every retail store will eventually look like. Seems innocent enough but this is just another step closer to a cashless society and less personal freedom.

People still like to text and talk and take pics with their phones so I don't know how they could be sold on a chip to do their shopping when their phones could do it.

Thoughts?

2. phat

phat Viking

Feb 13, 2006
    Montreal
    Club:
    Juventus FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Italy
    Ihad heard about this but never saw it. In and out. Fantastic. Probably expensive. I think it will work best for convenience stores like 711. A lot of jobs going to get lost.

3. falvo

falvo Member+

Mar 27, 2005
    San Jose & Florence
    Club:
    San Jose Earthquakes
    Nat'l Team:
    Italy
    So why are Nancy Pelosi and Adam Schiff so afraid at letting the public have this fisa memo released?

4. Il Ciuccio

Il Ciuccio Member+

Feb 17, 2010
    Club:
    SSC Napoli
    Nat'l Team:
    Italy
    A Kennedy talked about sexual harassment.

5. falvo

falvo Member+

Mar 27, 2005
    San Jose & Florence
    Club:
    San Jose Earthquakes
    Nat'l Team:
    Italy
    Joe Kennedy III was drooling from his mouth during his rebuttal after Trump's State of The Union speech...:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

6. Falc

Falc Member+

Jul 29, 2006
    Club:
    Juventus FC
  7. Il Ciuccio

Il Ciuccio Member+

Feb 17, 2010
    Club:
    SSC Napoli
    Nat'l Team:
    Italy
    I think the Kennedy family is in hell.

8. falvo

falvo Member+

Mar 27, 2005
    San Jose & Florence
    Club:
    San Jose Earthquakes
    Nat'l Team:
    Italy
    “I’m not responsible for the Chappaquiddick incident!”

-Ted Kennedy

9. La Magica

La Magica Member+

Aug 1, 2011
    Club:
    AS Roma
    What you will see is damage control. Im sure the blind followers will continue to ignore and blame the big bad man Trump.

10. Deleted User x

Deleted User x Member+

Mar 21, 2006
    @phat @turco3

The cannabis stocks are plummeting. One reason being mentioned is the increased minimum wage. What have you guys heard?

11. falvo

falvo Member+

Mar 27, 2005
    San Jose & Florence
    Club:
    San Jose Earthquakes
    Nat'l Team:
    Italy
    I still don’t get why the Dems hate him so much. I can just imagine if Hilary was in charge. Arrrrrggghhhh!

12. phat

phat Viking

Feb 13, 2006
    Montreal
    Club:
    Juventus FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Italy
    Possibly. I still don't understand the benefits of increasing minimum wage other than increasing tax revenue for the government across the board.

Other reasons could be the stock market in general is too high and will correct and this time of year is usually shit.

turco3 repped this.
  13. phat

phat Viking

Feb 13, 2006
    Montreal
    Club:
    Juventus FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Italy
    Because he's acting like a boss and not a puppet. They're afraid of losing their democracy.

Rossonero23 repped this.
  14. La Magica

La Magica Member+

Aug 1, 2011
    Club:
    AS Roma
    Come on, you really cant think of any idea why they hate him so much when he is trying his best to drain the swamp.

15. falvo

falvo Member+

Mar 27, 2005
    San Jose & Florence
    Club:
    San Jose Earthquakes
    Nat'l Team:
    Italy
    Starting with Adam Schiff, Nancy Pelosi , Maxine Waters and ending with Chuck Schumer I hope hey all resign!

16. Calcio Pauly

Calcio Pauly Member+

Jun 17, 2012
    Club:
    AC Milan
    Because he's not theirs, and in order to promote his image to the other side.

17. falvo

falvo Member+

Mar 27, 2005
    San Jose & Florence
    Club:
    San Jose Earthquakes
    Nat'l Team:
    Italy
    If Obama did all the things Trump has on one years time, he would be hailed a God. There is no reason why he should be so loved and Trump hated!

18. Calcio Pauly

Calcio Pauly Member+

Jun 17, 2012
    Club:
    AC Milan
    I never gave reasons one way or another Falvo. I just answered your question as to why they do what they do.

19. Calcio Pauly

Calcio Pauly Member+

Jun 17, 2012
    Club:
    AC Milan
    “Reports are that a four-page memo in the House Intelligence Committee details unthinkable FISA abuses in the deep state bureaucracy.

Nearly every Member of Congress who has seen this report has been remarkably shocked. As Fox News reports:

"It is so alarming the American people have to see this,’"Ohio Rep. Jim Jordan said.

Florida Rep. Matt Gaetz said, "I believe the consequence of its release will be major changes in people currently working at the FBI and the Department of Justice’". . . .

"You think about, ‘is this happening in America or is this the KGB?’ That’s how alarming it is," Pennsylvania Rep. Scott Perry said.

Hey whatever happened to our resident communist?

20. Deleted User x

Deleted User x Member+

Mar 21, 2006
    He went to Africa to fight for gender equality and got smoked 5 minutes after getting off the plane.

La Magica, scirea6 and Calcio Pauly repped this.
  21. falvo

falvo Member+

Mar 27, 2005
    San Jose & Florence
    Club:
    San Jose Earthquakes
    Nat'l Team:
    Italy
    Why can't Trump, his lawyers or the House Intelligence committee take this whole thing to the Supreme Court and put a stop to this? I don't see or think of any legal reason on how or why he can't or won't? This illegal FISA warrant proves they were trying to set him up so why is this probe all allowed to continue?? I mean how much more time is needed to prove there was no Russian Collusion and all the obstruction came from the Obama administration? Even if you hate Trump, how can anyone (left or right winger) not see there is nothing there and how much more time is needed to find something?

22. turco3

turco3 Member

Jul 23, 2006
    What do you guys think of this jackass?

[​IMG]

23. falvo

falvo Member+

Mar 27, 2005
    San Jose & Florence
    Club:
    San Jose Earthquakes
    Nat'l Team: