Never heard a sweeter sounding word than Feyenoord part 2

Discussion in 'The Netherlands' started by feyenoordsoccerfan, Jun 4, 2012.

1. Orange14

Orange14 Moderator
    Staff Member

Apr 27, 2007
    Bethesda, MD
    Club:
    AFC Ajax
    Nat'l Team:
    Netherlands
    Probably so and all their attention will be focused on Ajax.

2. Yup, with this in their notebook to check a box:
    [​IMG]
    "meaning qualified", not "qualified" or "a little in between":D
    On a sports site they gave 5 reasons why Feyenoord is going to win. One of them is the suspension of Sven, so he cannot score a goal for Ajax:p

3. Two big chances and what should have been a red card for van de Beek. Dirty foul.

4. Same kind of foul that got us a red card in the Arena now is considered yellow:rolleyes:
    Than the ref gives an unjustified corner to Ajax that cost us a goal.
    The only way to beat us is by bending the rules your way I guess.

5. Orange14

Orange14 Moderator
    Staff Member

Apr 27, 2007
    Bethesda, MD
    Club:
    AFC Ajax
    Nat'l Team:
    Netherlands
    Yes, and Blind got clothes lined by van Persie and no call was made. What more do you expect from Keven Blom? Your team was just outclassed in every aspect of the game.

6. Sorry, but you're talking nonsense. In a close game like this a failure to give a red card for a foul on the ankle with the studs isnot comparable to a shirt tow.
    This close game is decided by who gets the first goal so you can lean back. That goal was another gift of the ref to Ajax. Before that we were running the show.

7. Orange14

Orange14 Moderator
    Staff Member

Apr 27, 2007
    Bethesda, MD
    Club:
    AFC Ajax
    Nat'l Team:
    Netherlands
    It was not a shirt pull. van Persie elbowed Blind in the throat! I'm done arguing about the match official since Kevin Blom is very poor as we all know.

8. Teak

Teak Member+

Feyenoord, VfB Stuttgart, Valencia
    Nov 22, 2008
    Grain Belt
    Club:
    Feyenoord
    You mean KNVB Amsterdam got assistance from a KNVB-appointed ref? No way, man. :whistling:

9. The commentators on tv said about that he was making himself broad and that it wasnot an elbow. I guess Blind was going for an acting Oscar.
    It wasnot mentioned in live streams either, so I guess you have to blame your crappy streaming link you mentioned for that impression.

10. Oh, did I mention the penalty not given for a handsbal that blocked the ball going into the Ajax goal?

11. aveslacker

aveslacker Member+

Ajax
    United States
    Apr 2, 2006
    Old Madras
    Club:
    AFC Ajax
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Didn't the VAR look at that one? Looked like a legit handball to me.

12. Orange14

Orange14 Moderator
    Staff Member

Apr 27, 2007
    Bethesda, MD
    Club:
    AFC Ajax
    Nat'l Team:
    Netherlands
    It was ball to hand as was very clear on the replay. Also, don't moan about the misgiven corner as Feyenoord were gift
    VAR looked at it and determined it was a no call, ball to the hand from short range. I don't know who the VAR official was. As I previously noted, Blom is the worst of the Dutch FIFA officials and he is horribly inconsistent. There was also a mistaken corner given to Feyenoord but they could not capitalize. That's all I have to say about the officiating. Time to move on.

13. When we look at what was different from the 6-2 victory the one thing that was visible is that we only were able to have the pressure power play for a half of the match. The 10 men fight with PSV was too close to this match to regenerate fully.

14. Willem van Hanegem feels ashamed about a disgusting banner during the Ajax match.
    A few weeks ago I wanted to call him out about giving an award to a Feyenoord supporter with a stadium ban. The award was for this guy's work on the banners in the stadium.
    I however felt it would be like I'm looking for trashing WvH just because I want to.
    Now he feels ashamed for those recent banners and regrets giving the award.:rolleyes:
    Why was that a surprise to you and not to me?:whistling:

15. Orange14

Orange14 Moderator
    Staff Member

Apr 27, 2007
    Bethesda, MD
    Club:
    AFC Ajax
    Nat'l Team:
    Netherlands
    I'm sure it played a part. It will be interesting to see whether Real Madrid have a let down against Ajax after two matches with Barca inside of a week.

16. Hope so. However they have a rather deep bench with replacements we can't afford as first team players.

17. It seems that a bunch of losers in "De Kuip" thought it necesary to adress van Geel with insults in the form of diseases.
    Gsus. The team played very good, but lost. If it was like we were overrun, but we werenot.
    And the standing in the table isnot his fault, but of the players that were awol in the matches with the minis.
    This and the filthy banner are a token of the need to extend the ban of supporters of the other club in the Klassiekers. Just remember the Lynching doll of Vermeer in Amsterdam.
    Class reaction of Gio on it. It's a pity the civilization of him and van Persie in the rivalry doesnot rub off to a certain part of 'fans".
    https://www.ad.nl/nederlands-voetbal/van-bronckhorst-schelden-met-ziektes-heel-spijtig~a208518b/
    [​IMG]
    Giovanni van Bronckhorst © ANP
    Van Bronckhorst: Schelden met ziektes heel spijtig

Coach Giovanni van Bronckhorst van Feyenoord heeft stellig afstand genomen van de spreekkoren die afgelopen woensdag in De Kuip te horen waren tijdens het bekerduel met Ajax. De onvrede richting technisch directeur Martin van Geel werd begeleid met het uiten van ernstige ziektes.

18. Dutch Treat

Dutch Treat Member

May 6, 2005
    Amsterdam|Alphen a/d Rijn
    Club:
    AFC Ajax
    Nat'l Team:
    Netherlands
    Always a few who mess it up for everyone. Should not get the coverage they get.

Orange14 repped this.
  19. wilson00

wilson00 Member

Oct 14, 2015
    Club:
    Arsenal FC
    I didnt realize feyenoord contingent, zwarts, Summerville and schuurman are playing in eerste divisie on loan at Dordrecht. The trio are top prospects and for a moment I had thought that feyenoord are no where to ajax and psv in grooming their next generational players. Im a big fan of zwarts.

20. It's a make shift correction of the failure to do like AZ, PSV and Ajax with the Young teams in the second tier. I did read a few weeks ago coaches of the top clubs in Germany and the EPL envy the Dutch clubs that can in this way make the talents get real resistance and competition, as they see it as a huge advantage the talents and their clubs derive from it.
    These Feyenoord loans are a way to circumvent the huge mistake of Feyenoord not to do the same. We for the last few seasons have seen how talents quite easily merge into the first team of AZ, PSV and Ajax, compared to Feyenoord.
    We have a top academy, but when the last hurdle comes we cannot give them the same push up the three other clubs can and it shows.

21. The problem with alot of people nowadays they can't deal with a bit of misfortune/bad luck/set back.
    In a television docu a man, who grew up in an environment of greenhouse agriculture described how his attitude in life was formed by that. The greenhouse farmers from time to time have to deal with shit out of their control like lightning striking or hail storms shattering the glass of the greenhouses and thus the crop too. You have to swallow it and move on.
    Those in the stadium with their disease rants simply are pvssies without any backbone capable of dealing with setbacks.
    The team played well, but luck wasnot on our side. Deal with it and move on.

22. Now there's talk in papers etc. about Gio being replaced before the end of the season. Are these cvnts just filling shit to get eyeballs or is it really a matter?
    It's just telling that this kind of shit emerges as it shows how donkeys dominate the news.
    It would be plain imbecil to remove Gio as it resolves nothing and only cause damage.
    What a world of lunicy we now live in.

23. Seems Feyenoord has probed Jaap Stam if he's willing to come next season.