PBP: Nation's League: España vs Croatia

Discussion in 'Spain: National Teams' started by Oscar, Sep 11, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Oscar

Oscar Member+

Nov 30, 2001
    Holland
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Nat'l Team:
    Spain
    Ooof Ceballos almost scored the 7th, he's had a good game. A goal would have been a nice prize for his match tonight

2. Oscar

Oscar Member+

Nov 30, 2001
    Holland
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Nat'l Team:
    Spain
    Game over.6-0. We had a much better game than the one against England, also evident by the monster score.

I'm guessing goals will be the decider in the nation's league, as head to head in a 3 team group can be problematic. If so, we're looking pretty firm in the top spot:

1. Spain 6 points (+7GD)
    2. England 0 points (-1 GD)
    3. Croatia 0 points (-6 GD)

3. Pichi

Pichi Moderator
    Staff Member

Dec 17, 1999
    San Jose, CA
    Club:
    Real Betis
    Nat'l Team:
    Spain
    Looking forward to watching the game tonight when I get home from work! From what I heard on the radio, it could have been a lot worse and Spain had a 80-20 advantage in possession in the second half! Definitely a great start for the Luis Enrique era! Aupa Espanha y La Furia Roja!!

4. Oscar

Oscar Member+

Nov 30, 2001
    Holland
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Nat'l Team:
    Spain
    The game turned around massively. The first 10 minutes Croatia could have scored at least once or twice, and after that we sort of took over (as in completely).

It's almost like the Argentina friendly.

5. Buffonfan

Buffonfan Member

Jun 26, 2018
    Nat'l Team:
    Italy
    That second goal, the goal of ASENSIO from outside the box. WOW! It was one of those goal that you only see in video games. Amazing! Asensio definately got potential. Omg, love this guy.

All the best wishes to you guys SPAIN!

This below in Twitter sum it up Asensio in today game.

[​IMG]