PBP: Napoli vs Spal

Discussion in 'Napoli' started by Il Ciuccio, Feb 18, 2018.

1. Il Ciuccio

Il Ciuccio Member+

Feb 17, 2010
    Club:
    SSC Napoli
    Nat'l Team:
    Italy
    Gotta won this game. Torino did nothing to help us...

2. cipro

cipro Member

Oct 9, 2005
    PhuckHead
    Club:
    SSC Napoli
  3. cipro

cipro Member

Oct 9, 2005
    PhuckHead
    Club:
    SSC Napoli
    We're going to have a good look at Alex Meret today.:thumbsup:

4. cipro

cipro Member

Oct 9, 2005
    PhuckHead
    Club:
    SSC Napoli
    Allannn. 1-0. Great play.

5. Sacki

Sacki Member+

Aug 23, 2015
    Denmark
    Club:
    SSC Napoli
    Is Hamsik back to being shit? He's looked off lately.

6. Euphorius Thor

SSC NapoliS
    Slovakia
    Jul 14, 2017
    He's not that good today, but still, he almost provided an assist to Callejon, and it was a good, solid pass. These players can do it even when they play bad, that's why they are important and that's why we need them.

But there is not much accuracy in our game overall today, and we need to improve, because we probably cannot afford to lose a single game anymore if we want to do something this season. Fingerpointing is lame, as it is always a team that either wins or loses, not individuals. Callejon could have done better in this game upon numerous occasions, Insigne as well, etc.

7. Sacki

Sacki Member+

Aug 23, 2015
    Denmark
    Club:
    SSC Napoli
    Didn't know Hamsik made that pass since the stream lagged. It doesn't change the fact he should concentrate about not overhitting key passes.
    We need to find another gear in the second half

8. Sacki

Sacki Member+

Aug 23, 2015
    Denmark
    Club:
    SSC Napoli
    Machach warming up ^^.... He will come on in six months

Retrosword, Euphorius Thor and cipro repped this.
  9. Il Ciuccio

Il Ciuccio Member+

Feb 17, 2010
    Club:
    SSC Napoli
    Nat'l Team:
    Italy
    Sub Lorenzo...

10. Il Ciuccio

Il Ciuccio Member+

Feb 17, 2010
    Club:
    SSC Napoli
    Nat'l Team:
    Italy
    If the Albanian king had 1/5 of Rui’s attacking ability...

11. Sacki

Sacki Member+

Aug 23, 2015
    Denmark
    Club:
    SSC Napoli
    We need legs. Bring on the pole

12. Euphorius Thor

SSC NapoliS
    Slovakia
    Jul 14, 2017
    I don't want to boast(lie), but as I was saying before...

13. cipro

cipro Member

Oct 9, 2005
    PhuckHead
    Club:
    SSC Napoli
    Hamsik scores over Felipe. 2-0. Bring on the subs. edit: fffucck, VAR takes away the goal. 1-0.

14. Sacki

Sacki Member+

Aug 23, 2015
    Denmark
    Club:
    SSC Napoli
    He's offside though?

15. Euphorius Thor

SSC NapoliS
    Slovakia
    Jul 14, 2017
    He was, but it was a close one. Guess I shouldn't have boasted anyway, though.

16. Sacki

Sacki Member+

Aug 23, 2015
    Denmark
    Club:
    SSC Napoli
    Why are callejon and Hamsik bitching it's clearly offside. Win fair guys

Retrosword repped this.
  17. Il Ciuccio

Il Ciuccio Member+

Feb 17, 2010
    Club:
    SSC Napoli
    Nat'l Team:
    Italy
    It’s amazing they have a Fck tard like Felipe in defense and we have only scored one goal.

18. Il Ciuccio

Il Ciuccio Member+

Feb 17, 2010
    Club:
    SSC Napoli
    Nat'l Team:
    Italy
    Put Rog in!

19. Il Ciuccio

Il Ciuccio Member+

Feb 17, 2010
    Club:
    SSC Napoli
    Nat'l Team:
    Italy
    Ducking pass the ball!!!!!

20. Sacki

Sacki Member+

Aug 23, 2015
    Denmark
    Club:
    SSC Napoli
  21. Il Ciuccio

Il Ciuccio Member+

Feb 17, 2010
    Club:
    SSC Napoli
    Nat'l Team:
    Italy
  22. Sacki

Sacki Member+

Aug 23, 2015
    Denmark
    Club:
    SSC Napoli
    Disaster averted k2 looks fine

23. Euphorius Thor

SSC NapoliS
    Slovakia
    Jul 14, 2017
    Hamsik and Callejon were complaining because the offside was very close, as he only had one leg sticked out, and apart from that in modern football all teams, from the smallest to the biggest, complain even when they are obviously wrong, I guess it's meant to put pressure on the referee as well the fact that it is something that the players have picked up somewhere, at some time.

More importantly, do you think Sarri believes that Napoli players are invisible? Because even a blind and deaf man would easily notice that our two substitutions have become far too predictable, which is bad for both the players and consequently, the performed play itself. Rog didn't look too happy going in at the 85th minute, again, and you could even say that he got lucky to get 5 mminutes against Spal.

I am fully convinced that most of our bench players have been severely demotivated by Sarri throughout the season, but they of course cannot speak up under the present circumstances but they would do so as soon as they manage to get out, just like Giache did when he said that Sarri only knows 11 players right after he left us. He could not be the only one, although he was the oldest, so I think this could be the culprit behind the apparent decrease in quality when we look at our bench now and compare it to the times before. It's simply the fact that they don't believe in playing anymore. And 5 minutes, it's like, is it even worth the trouble?

24. Il Ciuccio

Il Ciuccio Member+

Feb 17, 2010
    Club:
    SSC Napoli
    Nat'l Team:
    Italy
    Jose won a treble with Inter and didnt rotate much... Sometimes it is what it is you want to put the best team out there every game. If he puts in a player that wont make the starting 11 worse just for the sake of turnover then we could lose points. Rui is a great player but there was no way in hell he was going to start ahead of Fouzi.

25. Euphorius Thor

SSC NapoliS
    Slovakia
    Jul 14, 2017
    I remember that season very well, and that's why I can tell you that you cannot possibly try to compare that season and this one, neither that nor the teams in question.

And I don't know if you didn't notice it at the time, but you actually supported my argument, and I'd call it a very strong support. I mean, yes, Ghoulam was the beast, but we have won almost every game with Rui in the team as well, haven't we? We haven't lost a single SA game without Ghoulam, so why not rotate in SA rather than against strong teams from Germany or Ukraine?

But one thing is sure, we need more force in attack, I am willing to admit that and call it the management's fault, but we still could have and should have done better in Europe this year.