Napoli vs. Sampdoria @StadioSanPaolo

Discussion in 'Napoli' started by cipro, Dec 23, 2017.

1. Sacki

Sacki Member+

Aug 23, 2015
    Denmark
    Club:
    SSC Napoli
    But we wont ever find out because he's there all the fuking time... even if he goes missing for 90 minutes you know he's there, somewhere... just like hemorrhoids.

Jokes aside: please don't insult this team like that, I bet if you told our squad that we wouldnt have a team cause they'd all be dead from fatal laughter.
    Dont forget this kunt singehandely threw us out of the CL and has misses so many sitters his entire napoli career (I'd argue he shouldve scored 3-5 more in serie A this season alone),
    Nobody is asking him to be a top class finisher - we are just asking him to take at least half(ish) of the big ass chances his teammates are providing him, which he doesnt and thats actually the reason Piguain left too.

good day and merry christmas :):ROFLMAO:;)

Retrosword repped this.
  2. Insigne4BalonD'or

SSC Napoli
    Italy
    Apr 6, 2017
    In Hiding with Sal's mom
    We're linked with some fcuk named Younes. I know nothing about that guy he plays for Ajax

3. Retrosword

Retrosword Member+

May 16, 2013
    Club:
    SSC Napoli
    Callejon has cost us more games than the games he might have theoretically given us a slight uplift in chance to win. You can teach a monkey to make the runs he makes,but you cant teach it to dribble or take a man on