Pre-match: Napoli vs Manchester City @StadioSanPaolo

Discussion in 'Napoli' started by Insigne4BalonD'or, Oct 31, 2017.

1. Retrosword

Retrosword Member+

May 16, 2013
    Club:
    SSC Napoli
    No I'm sure he hasn't signed yet. Im fearing the worst too with the injury

2. Hustle and Flo

Hustle and Flo Member+

May 20, 2015
    Club:
    AS Roma
    Nat'l Team:
    Canada
    If he watched the progress of the kid for years? Yeah, I think he would. It's an organizational problem, not Sarri's.

Sarri hasn't been there long enough to really judge him on that. Leandrinho plays a position that you are pretty stacked in too. (attacking mid)

Also, you guys had Donnarumma? Like the phenom, not his shitty brother?

3. Retrosword

Retrosword Member+

May 16, 2013
    Club:
    SSC Napoli
    Not talking against City, but games like against benevento when we have the opportunity to rest but we barely do. Or when we're winning 3, 4 nil we can try out a youth player from the academy

Sacki and CarecaNapoli repped this.
  4. Sacki

Sacki Member+

Aug 23, 2015
    Denmark
    Club:
    SSC Napoli
    #129 Sacki, Nov 1, 2017
    Last edited: Nov 1, 2017
    are we gonna talk about hysajs clearance at the 2-3 goal? watching it now and im not impressed.

allan and callejon had 0 interceptions today. in comparison marek and mertens had 1 insigne with 3 and jorgy at 4.

every single one of citys midfielders except fernandinho had 2 or (many) more.

Retrosword repped this.
  5. Retrosword

Retrosword Member+

May 16, 2013
    Club:
    SSC Napoli
    Yeah the actual donnarumma, he grew up in the academy but left at a very early age. Also I don't think we've seen enough of Sarri to make any judgements of how well he'd integrate the youth with the first team. I just can't see Sarri promoting a 19 year old full back within a season. It'd probably take alot longer

Sacki repped this.
  6. Retrosword

Retrosword Member+

May 16, 2013
    Club:
    SSC Napoli
    He also did nothing to put off otamendi for the first goal, like not even a jump. I was hoping he'd just foul sane on the 3rd goal, but make it alot worse when it landed to aguero.

7. CarecaNapoli

CarecaNapoli Member+

Jul 5, 2007
    Club:
    SSC Napoli
    Nat'l Team:
    Argentina
    Hysaj is garbage. I said it last year and the uear before and people attacked me.

Sacki repped this.
  8. CarecaNapoli

CarecaNapoli Member+

Jul 5, 2007
    Club:
    SSC Napoli
    Nat'l Team:
    Argentina
    Napoli needs a RW and right back so our right becomes strong like the left. But ADL wanted more money.

Sacki repped this.
  9. Hustle and Flo

Hustle and Flo Member+

May 20, 2015
    Club:
    AS Roma
    Nat'l Team:
    Canada
    Eh, don't take this the wrong way, but I don't think you guys really have the quality youth to steal minutes.

Outside of Leandrinho who is there? De Simone?

10. Sacki

Sacki Member+

Aug 23, 2015
    Denmark
    Club:
    SSC Napoli
    Sarri has to learn. Rui, rog, diawara and zielinski are all capable of playing... the best thing is he can use rog and rui further up if he wants to rest a winger without losing defensive stability.

maksimovic and chiriches are also class depth
    use them.. and try maksimovic on the right back (when we sit deep) once or twice it wont kill ya

11. CarecaNapoli

CarecaNapoli Member+

Jul 5, 2007
    Club:
    SSC Napoli
    Nat'l Team:
    Argentina
    You saw how Genoa and Sassulo went. I don’t blame Sarri.

12. Insigne4BalonD'or

SSC Napoli
    Italy
    Apr 6, 2017
    In Hiding with Sal's mom
    Disappointed. I don't feel a loss was deserved but I don't think we deserved a win either. A draw would've been fair. We're clearly 2 players shy from seriously contending on Europe's biggest stage. Unfortunately, those 2 players play on the same side, Callejon and Hysaj. Don't get me wrong, they're good players, but for us to get to that next level we need great players.

Maggio hasn't been able to keep up for 3 years now.

Ghoulam injury is a huge blow. No Ghoulam vs Juventus or the remaining UCL games

CarecaNapoli repped this.
  13. Sacki

Sacki Member+

Aug 23, 2015
    Denmark
    Club:
    SSC Napoli
    I cant disagree but I feel like playing one or two of them with the first team would improve competion. piotr for hamsik, rog for allan, rui for ghoulam are at least all one-for-one subs, obviously with less quality but it shouldnt ruin us against bad teams.

14. Hustle and Flo

Hustle and Flo Member+

May 20, 2015
    Club:
    AS Roma
    Nat'l Team:
    Canada
    You mean Diawara?

15. CarecaNapoli

CarecaNapoli Member+

Jul 5, 2007
    Club:
    SSC Napoli
    Nat'l Team:
    Argentina
    Sarri said Mario Rui after the injury is not fully in form. Why did we spend 12 million on him? After doing the same crap with Tonelli? Who is responsible?

Sacki repped this.
  16. Sacki

Sacki Member+

Aug 23, 2015
    Denmark
    Club:
    SSC Napoli
    have you seen diawara play? he is too static to be one-for-one sub to allan. he is much more suited to play jorginhos position - maybe not the same type of player

I dont oppose to playing him with jorginho but it would mean we'd have to play a little bit differently.

shouldnt you be concentrated about the recent sex scandal at your club? I heard no charges were being pressed so thats good, right?

17. Hustle and Flo

Hustle and Flo Member+

May 20, 2015
    Club:
    AS Roma
    Nat'l Team:
    Canada
    Haha classy, man.

I'll leave, I really didn't think I was causing any trouble. Take care.

Sacki repped this.
  18. Sacki

Sacki Member+

Aug 23, 2015
    Denmark
    Club:
    SSC Napoli
    #143 Sacki, Nov 1, 2017
    dont let the door hit you on your way out :)

no honestly, you really werent, im sorry if u felt that way. what perotti did yesterday was just so funny I'm gonna talk about it to take my mind of something else, definitely completely unrelated to today's match, definitely.....

Hustle and Flo repped this.
  19. TheAnswer1313

TheAnswer1313 Member+

Dec 12, 2007
    Charleston, WV
    Club:
    Arsenal FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Italy
    We still gonna go through.

We'll beat Shaktar by 2 goals, then beat Feyenoord while Shaktar loses to City.

Piece of cake :)

20. Hustle and Flo

Hustle and Flo Member+

May 20, 2015
    Club:
    AS Roma
    Nat'l Team:
    Canada
    All good, brother. I'm genuinely interested in Napoli, but I get that it might be annoying talking to a Roma fan after a loss.

As for the Perotti thing, what can I say? I posted a video of it myself on our match thread. It was super fcuking weird.

Sacki repped this.
  21. Sacki

Sacki Member+

Aug 23, 2015
    Denmark
    Club:
    SSC Napoli
    #146 Sacki, Nov 1, 2017
    http://www.football-italia.net/112212/guardiola-wow-napoli

really worth a read. Pep will help us

we gotta get behind the team now, and I for one am excited to see rui get a start, since ghoulam (a fav player of mine - a player ive always defended) likely is out for a month.
    I wouldnt mind giovinco, sensi (kid's so sarriball) or a right back in january. inglese is welcome too I guess.

Insigne4BalonD'or and CarecaNapoli repped this.
  22. CarecaNapoli

CarecaNapoli Member+

Jul 5, 2007
    Club:
    SSC Napoli
    Nat'l Team:
    Argentina
    I wanted to post the same thing.

We played so well at times. When Pep comes out like that. We should be proud.

Compare our budget with theirs. They have Arab Sheikhs that blow money and we have ADL that steals it.

tripwire repped this.
  23. tripwire

tripwire Member+

Sep 23, 2012
    Club:
    SSC Napoli
    Now that the left triangle is dead, what options are left? Sarriball attacking LBs don't grow on trees. Their identity is now lost.

24. tripwire

tripwire Member+

Sep 23, 2012
    Club:
    SSC Napoli
    Jorginho,
    109 touches
    76 out of 88 passes
    5 successful tackles
    4 interceptions
    never dispossessed
    1 PK goal

Ventura, you are a clueless idiot. Step down. This guy can boss the midfield you moron.

Insigne4BalonD'or, cipro, Sacki and 2 others repped this.
  25. CarecaNapoli

CarecaNapoli Member+

Jul 5, 2007
    Club:
    SSC Napoli
    Nat'l Team:
    Argentina
    I am going to be honest. I was against Mario Rui from the start. I hated that tarsnfer. I hope I am proven wrong otherwise season is over. Also Gholum is one of the few tall players we have. So corners are going to get worse.