Pre-match: Napoli vs Manchester City @StadioSanPaolo

Discussion in 'Napoli' started by Insigne4BalonD'or, Oct 31, 2017.

1. Insigne4BalonD'or

SSC Napoli
    Italy
    Apr 6, 2017
    In Hiding with Sal's mom
    This game is fcuking huge, if we lose we can officially say making the R16 is not in our hands. If we win making the knockouts is up to us. A draw leaves us very vulnerable as I don't think Man City will turn up in Ukraine in december with their season more important than how many points they finish above 2nd place.

No bullshit here, we gotta go with the strongest team available and they gotta perform,

Reina
    Hysaj-Albiol-Koulibaly-Ghoulam
    Allan-Jorginho-Hamsik
    Callejon-Mertens-Insigne

I feel these guys are being overused but they're still getting the results we need and as a player, you love playing in every game possible. Playing against Man City in the Champions League at home should be enough motivation. If Diawara slots in then fine, just make sure he's with Allan on one side.

cipro, Retrosword and Euphorius Thor repped this.
  2. JCNapoli17

JCNapoli17 Member+

Aug 23, 2012
    Winning
    Club:
    SSC Napoli
    Let’s not use and use Hamsik and Zielinski in same mid

Insigne4BalonD'or repped this.
  3. Euphorius Thor

SSC NapoliS
    Slovakia
    Jul 14, 2017
    Sarri has once again glamorized MC to an unreasonable degree, saying they're the best team in Europe with the best coach in the world, both of the two being utterly unfounded statements. He has also once again expressed his opinion purporting that if we change 3 or 4 players from the regular line-up and lose our depth we are not a great team. Once again, he refuses to take into account that changing the line-up against such a strong opponent would be a problem for any team. I have a bad feeling about this, but let's remain positive. If I see another 20 minutes like those in the last game I will definitely vomit all over my room...

Sacki and Retrosword repped this.
  4. Retrosword

Retrosword Member+

May 16, 2013
    Club:
    SSC Napoli
    The prem is so overrated its crazy, its been force fed through the media and the fans are that delusional. Chelsea were shown up last night and I hope Man City will be today

5. Insigne4BalonD'or

SSC Napoli
    Italy
    Apr 6, 2017
    In Hiding with Sal's mom
    Agree about the Prem being overrated. Kevin De Bruyne though is the real deal

cipro and Retrosword repped this.
  6. Euphorius Thor

SSC NapoliS
    Slovakia
    Jul 14, 2017
    Well, that's exactly why I think Sarri's talk has no basis in reality. Did you see the defending yesterday where 3 Chelsea players followed Dzeko on the right side, leaving the left side more open than Kim Kardashian's vagina? I laughed so hard, it was pretty ********ing unbelievable to see that on this platform. Moreover, defending with so much respect towards one player, it's always wrong, but perhaps it would be easier to understand if it were Ronaldo, Zidane, Messi that we're talking about here, not Dzeko. :D

Still, Chelsea can play better, and even when they do, they're still not as good as MC.

cipro and CarecaNapoli repped this.
  7. Retrosword

Retrosword Member+

May 16, 2013
    Club:
    SSC Napoli

Yeah everytime I watch this my head just hurts more and more. The so called premier league champions defending so amateurly. And chelsea might not be good as man city, but man city's defence isn't their strong point (whereas people would say it is for chelsea). I expect a few goals past this so called invincible team tonight

8. Retrosword

Retrosword Member+

May 16, 2013
    Club:
    SSC Napoli
    De Bruynes a talent, in fact their midfield can pick out passes than most of the elite sides in europe. But their defence is suspect and their attacking line wasteful (even with aguero). Ederson's a great keeper though

9. Sacki

Sacki Member+

Aug 23, 2015
    Denmark
    Club:
    SSC Napoli
    Napoli: Reina; Hysaj, Albiol, Koulibaly, Ghoulam; Allan, Jorginho, Hamsik; Callejon, Mertens, Insigne

Napoli bench: Sepe, Maggio, Chiriches, Rog, Diawara, Zielinski, Ounas

Manchester City: Ederson; Danilo, Stones, Otamendi, Delph; De Bruyne, Fernandinho, Gundogan; Sterling, Aguero, Sane

Manchester City bench: Bravo, Walker, Mangala, Bernardo Silva, David Silva, Gabriel Jesus, Yaya Toure

Ref: Brych (GER)

10. Sacki

Sacki Member+

Aug 23, 2015
    Denmark
    Club:
    SSC Napoli
    #10 Sacki, Nov 1, 2017
    Last edited: Nov 1, 2017
    Roma started the match with a lucky punch from el Sharaawy from a lucky punch backwards flick pass from Dzeko, and it completely destroyed Chelsea's (only) plan. Also it's always easier to be ahead from start especially if you play like Roma.
    The English should not be underestimated.

11. Retrosword

Retrosword Member+

May 16, 2013
    Club:
    SSC Napoli
    The english are the ones who usually underestimate lol. And I'm english myself

Also Chelsea were lucky in their home leg, as Roma outplayed them and were lucky to grab a draw

12. Sacki

Sacki Member+

Aug 23, 2015
    Denmark
    Club:
    SSC Napoli
    Yeah true, but City aren't Chelsea, City will just replace a class player who isnt performing with another class player.

Chelsea have problems when Hazard doesnt play like Messi. Overall I think they have a thin squad compared to what they usually have.

******** it, doesnt matter. Today's about Napoli-City

LET'S GO!

13. Insigne4BalonD'or

SSC Napoli
    Italy
    Apr 6, 2017
    In Hiding with Sal's mom
    I'm feeling pretty good. FCUK YOU CITEH

14. Oban14

Oban14 Member+

Jul 5, 2006
    Illinois
    Club:
    AS Roma
    Nat'l Team:
    Italy
    Good luck! I would really like to see another Serie A Team beat another English Team.

CarecaNapoli repped this.
  15. CarecaNapoli

CarecaNapoli Member+

Jul 5, 2007
    Club:
    SSC Napoli
    Nat'l Team:
    Argentina
    The English aree too arrogant and need a reality check.

Forza Napoli

16. Euphorius Thor

SSC NapoliS
    Slovakia
    Jul 14, 2017
    I hope the regulars won't feel the pressure tonight. Let's get it on!

17. La Magica

La Magica Member+

Aug 1, 2011
    Club:
    AS Roma
  18. La Magica

La Magica Member+

Aug 1, 2011
    Club:
    AS Roma
    Feyenoord doing yous a huge favour, 1-0 up

19. Hustle and Flo

Hustle and Flo Member+

May 20, 2015
    Club:
    AS Roma
    Nat'l Team:
    Canada
    Wow, this is a sexy game.

I'm mesmerized.

20. La Magica

La Magica Member+

Aug 1, 2011
    Club:
    AS Roma
    Feyenoord already 2-1 down . weak

21. Hustle and Flo

Hustle and Flo Member+

May 20, 2015
    Club:
    AS Roma
    Nat'l Team:
    Canada
    Ouuuu baby Insigne!

22. cipro

cipro Member

Oct 9, 2005
    PhuckHead
    Club:
    SSC Napoli
    Insigne. Yesssssssss 1-0

23. Hustle and Flo

Hustle and Flo Member+

May 20, 2015
    Club:
    AS Roma
    Nat'l Team:
    Canada
    Who's the backup LB?

24. cipro

cipro Member

Oct 9, 2005
    PhuckHead
    Club:
    SSC Napoli
    ?Maggio. Maybe Hysaj moves to the left. Rui is not on the bench.

25. Hustle and Flo

Hustle and Flo Member+

May 20, 2015
    Club:
    AS Roma
    Nat'l Team:
    Canada
    Maggio? ... yikes