Napoli vs. Hellas Verona @StadioSanPaolo

Discussion in 'Napoli' started by cipro, Jan 6, 2018.

1. cipro

cipro Member

Oct 9, 2005
    PhuckHead
    Club:
    SSC Napoli
    Napoli: Reina; Hysaj, Koulibaly, Albiol, Mario Rui; Allan, Jorginho, Hamsik; Callejon, Mertens, Insigne

Verona: Nicolas; Ferrari, Caracciolo, Heurtaux, Caceres; Romulo, Buchel; Bessa, Fares, Verde; Kean

CarecaNapoli repped this.
  2. CarecaNapoli

CarecaNapoli Member+

Jul 5, 2007
    Club:
    SSC Napoli
    Nat'l Team:
    Argentina
  3. CarecaNapoli

CarecaNapoli Member+

Jul 5, 2007
    Club:
    SSC Napoli
    Nat'l Team:
    Argentina
    Our games have become very boring. We hardly score.

If you take the first 8 games we have scored very little.

4. CarecaNapoli

CarecaNapoli Member+

Jul 5, 2007
    Club:
    SSC Napoli
    Nat'l Team:
    Argentina
    Callejon and Hysaj are awful.

5. Sacki

Sacki Member+

Aug 23, 2015
    Denmark
    Club:
    SSC Napoli
    Shit finishing or shitty composure...
    Insigne has no composure in front of goal

6. cipro

cipro Member

Oct 9, 2005
    PhuckHead
    Club:
    SSC Napoli
    We came alive in the last 5 minutes. If we dont get anyone in the winter transfer, its going to be a sad, boring end to the season. I dont think we have Inglese yet

7. Euphorius Thor

SSC NapoliS
    Slovakia
    Jul 14, 2017
    Okay, the Scudetto is once again more unrealistic after this half, but hey, things still can change. Hamsik is the only player today who tries to find his teammates, the ones who are in the best positions. Others just try to score and they lack both composure and accuracy. Callejon also tries to pass, but with him I don't care anymore. Jorginho, Hamsik, Koulibaly, ftw. Rui isn't bad as well, kudos for trying his best and trying to keep it flawless.

8. Sacki

Sacki Member+

Aug 23, 2015
    Denmark
    Club:
    SSC Napoli
    Allan is not needed against these... Hamsik won't see the bench no matter how he plays

9. cipro

cipro Member

Oct 9, 2005
    PhuckHead
    Club:
    SSC Napoli
    I remember when Sarri would sub Milik for a mid and play 4-2-4. We have insigne trying to score headers.

10. Sacki

Sacki Member+

Aug 23, 2015
    Denmark
    Club:
    SSC Napoli
    Callejon is so shit

11. cipro

cipro Member

Oct 9, 2005
    PhuckHead
    Club:
    SSC Napoli
    K2. Please no VAR

12. Sacki

Sacki Member+

Aug 23, 2015
    Denmark
    Club:
    SSC Napoli
    They want var on that? Lmao. Fukn idiots

13. Euphorius Thor

SSC NapoliS
    Slovakia
    Jul 14, 2017
    Hamsik is very good today. I don't see what the problem could be.

14. cipro

cipro Member

Oct 9, 2005
    PhuckHead
    Club:
    SSC Napoli
    Callejon, finally.lol

15. Sacki

Sacki Member+

Aug 23, 2015
    Denmark
    Club:
    SSC Napoli
    Where did I comment on Hamsik's performance? I'm just stating that if we need a goal Hamsik will not be subbed so it has to be Allan.

16. Euphorius Thor

SSC NapoliS
    Slovakia
    Jul 14, 2017
    Well, perhaps I am a stupid man but it seemed to me that you were implying something... I apologize.

17. Sacki

Sacki Member+

Aug 23, 2015
    Denmark
    Club:
    SSC Napoli
    No need to apologize, I can see why you'd think that.

18. Euphorius Thor

SSC NapoliS
    Slovakia
    Jul 14, 2017
    Cool man! After the last game, I would say that the players I like the most are still Koulibaly, Hamsik, Jorginho, Insigne, Ghoulam(seeing the other two, you just have to miss the beast!), and even Mertens, although he's been fairly bad these days. Callejon has been too ineffective lately, but in the last game he also managed to score and he also had some dangerous passes into the box before that, so hopefully he will continue like that, as we all know he won't be benched.

Insigne was a bit too ineffective and solo, but the lad has style and he has often saved our ass before, perhaps one day I'll forgive him for saying that he will leave if his salary won't be increased.

A would also add Allan to the mixture, but it's almost unimaginable in football, I mean the degree to which that man can piss me off. I'm always like: ''Great, Allan, this is how you dispossess the other team's player, you're the beast, man, I love you!''
    And 3 seconds later I'm usually like: ''Goddamn you rat fu*ker! How can you gain the ball just to lose it instantly because you think you can just go straight through everyone as if you had the ability to pass through walls, which you don't! Your father was a hamster, and your mother smelled of elderberries!"

Sacki repped this.
  19. Insigne4BalonD'or

SSC Napoli
    Italy
    Apr 6, 2017
    In Hiding with Sal's mom
    Honestly the 3 points is all the matters. We need to go on a little streak again and hopefully Juventus can drop points against small teams. We're still only half way through the season but we're doing really well so far

20. Il Ciuccio

Il Ciuccio Member+

Feb 17, 2010
    Club:
    SSC Napoli
    Nat'l Team:
    Italy
    Juve just needs to lose dammit....