Napoli vs. Chievo Verona @StadioSanPaolo - Matchday 31

Discussion in 'Napoli' started by cipro, Apr 8, 2018.

1. Sacki

Sacki Member+

Aug 23, 2015
    Denmark
    Club:
    SSC Napoli
    Insigne has found his new position as well: as far away from goal as possible.

Edit: jokes aside I really think he would be ideal in hamsik's position when that day comes

Danijel, Euphorius Thor and CarecaNapoli repped this.
  2. CarecaNapoli

CarecaNapoli Member+

Jul 5, 2007
    Club:
    SSC Napoli
    Nat'l Team:
    Argentina
    Back to back he is. Every year he has qualified.

3. JCNapoli17

JCNapoli17 Member+

Aug 23, 2012
    Winning
    Club:
    SSC Napoli
    I'm sorry to see Juve are rigging the league yet again, but I'm happy to see Napoli is fighting to stay in it

Danijel and Sacki repped this.
  4. CarecaNapoli

CarecaNapoli Member+

Jul 5, 2007
    Club:
    SSC Napoli
    Nat'l Team:
    Argentina
    He is not physical enough.

5. Sacki

Sacki Member+

Aug 23, 2015
    Denmark
    Club:
    SSC Napoli
    At least sarri reacted today so I cant blame him. I still dont understand how callejon got 90 minutes but what the hell we got away with it, and tbf I never understand how callejon can get more than 25 games a season in a team like napoli.

I would like to see what Machach can bring to this team, allan is just not that great right now and Rog (my baby) is too green

6. CarecaNapoli

CarecaNapoli Member+

Jul 5, 2007
    Club:
    SSC Napoli
    Nat'l Team:
    Argentina
    He have to beat those ********ers in Turin.

No way around it now.

7. Sacki

Sacki Member+

Aug 23, 2015
    Denmark
    Club:
    SSC Napoli
    yeah at least mertens missed our bullshit penalty

8. CarecaNapoli

CarecaNapoli Member+

Jul 5, 2007
    Club:
    SSC Napoli
    Nat'l Team:
    Argentina
    Callejon and Allan such.

9. Sacki

Sacki Member+

Aug 23, 2015
    Denmark
    Club:
    SSC Napoli
    iniesta, silva, xavi, cazorla... what are u on about if anything he isnt physical enough to be a winger

10. Euphorius Thor

SSC NapoliS
    Slovakia
    Jul 14, 2017
    True, but 2 years are not exactly the epitome of consecutiveness. Moreover, I personally think that ADL has been doing a hell of a good job in terms of gradual, continuous improvement of the squad, the point being that Sarri simply has a great bunch of high-quality players at his disposal, but sts they are criticized severely.

To reiterate my former arguments, I think that Sarri is a wonderful coach, but I think even Jesus was saying while he was alive that true Christianity means incessant improvement, thus never believing that you have already reached the pinnacle of your potential ability, that you have finally accessed the fountain of truth, not for one second. That's why The Church(es) have never truly taught that which good ol' Jesus said quite plainly and clearly upon numerous occasions.

What I mean to say is that whether you are religious or not, my case being both the latter and the former of the two, the teachings of incessant effort to improve make sense. I think that the way we have won today only showed us that Sarri needs to improve his rotation skills, which does not necessarily mean that I wouldn't suck the man's dick if he were standing in my room demanding it.

11. CarecaNapoli

CarecaNapoli Member+

Jul 5, 2007
    Club:
    SSC Napoli
    Nat'l Team:
    Argentina
    I see all as much more physical.

12. CarecaNapoli

CarecaNapoli Member+

Jul 5, 2007
    Club:
    SSC Napoli
    Nat'l Team:
    Argentina
    Well this will be year 3. Sarri is the best coach but we lack quality. For a team to play Hysaj, Allan and Callejon and be up there is unreal.

Sacki repped this.
  13. Sacki

Sacki Member+

Aug 23, 2015
    Denmark
    Club:
    SSC Napoli
    yeah but insigne has pace :cool::cry:

I've seen him play that position twice and he has been so dominant in midfield on both occasions, there is definately potential there though he (normally) is a world class winger as well, maybe not top 5 or 10 on his LW position but still brilliant

CarecaNapoli repped this.
  14. Danijel

Danijel Member

SSC Napoli
    Apr 25, 2013
    Amsterdam
    Club:
    SSC Napoli
    Nat'l Team:
    Bosnia-Herzegovina
    But we have no depth...

15. Euphorius Thor

SSC NapoliS
    Slovakia
    Jul 14, 2017
    But there are quite a few things that I believe that you have been neglecting.
    1st - We are not Juventus. We do not have as much money as they have, as well as we do not have their philosophy. Our philosophy is much more healthy and even though I might be naive, I believe that there were and perhaps still are ways to win, even with the lower budget and the less capitalist, more healthy philosophy or ideology.

2nd - People act like it is the simplest thing under the sun to find suitable high-quality players, competing with those who can bid more, whose histories and achievements are both much more inviting, and whose systems are much more pliable.

3rd - Hasn't Sarri been yelling at the journalists(hyperbole) that he does not need the greatest players but rather ones that will fit his system? That he wants to train players and not to buy them like oranges in a grocery store?

In my opinion, it is all too easy to blame ADL for everything. Let the blame go where it is due, but do not hasten to put it on an old man's shoulders before there is sufficient evidence to convict him, especially when we're talking about a man who has fished us out of the lower leagues and gave us a chance to become great again.

16. tripwire

tripwire Member+

Sep 23, 2012
    Club:
    SSC Napoli
    Insigne just looks so much better at times when he has more room to run at opponents and pass into space from a deeper spot. Even Mertens looked better dropping back.