Napoli Transfer Rumors, Speculation, and Official Transfer Thread PART 8 [R]

Discussion in 'Napoli' started by Il Ciuccio, May 18, 2016.

1. CarecaNapoli

CarecaNapoli Member+

Jul 5, 2007
    Club:
    SSC Napoli
    Nat'l Team:
    Argentina
  2. indestructible

indestructible Member+

SSC Napoli
    Jan 14, 2007
    Mercato Professor
    Club:
    SSC Napoli
    Nat'l Team:
    Italy
    The more intelligent Juve fans that knew this team was not capable of “bel gioco” have been vindicated. It’s very clear that there was not enough quality in their midfield to actually play Ajax. This is a team with vastly greater resources and Allegri’s grand scheme is to play with two battlers between Pjanic.

Ajax looked so dangerous every time they had the ball. Juve had no answer to their passing game or counter attacks. Juve aren't used to this playing this style because there is not one team that even comes close to playing this way in Italy.

3. Il Ciuccio

Il Ciuccio Member+

Feb 17, 2010
    Club:
    SSC Napoli
    Nat'l Team:
    Italy
    Also doesnt help their defenders are old as shit.

4. indestructible

indestructible Member+

SSC Napoli
    Jan 14, 2007
    Mercato Professor
    Club:
    SSC Napoli
    Nat'l Team:
    Italy
    That’s really not why Juve lost

5. Il Ciuccio

Il Ciuccio Member+

Feb 17, 2010
    Club:
    SSC Napoli
    Nat'l Team:
    Italy
    Im not saying thats why they lost. Its just another factor as to why. They dropped big money on a 33 year old when they could of made an overall better team to compete in the CL.

I dont see CR7 staying another year.

6. indestructible

indestructible Member+

SSC Napoli
    Jan 14, 2007
    Mercato Professor
    Club:
    SSC Napoli
    Nat'l Team:
    Italy
    He’s going to be sticking around for at least another year. All signs indicate that Allegri is sticking around too. So Juve are not hitting the reset button just yet

7. CarecaNapoli

CarecaNapoli Member+

Jul 5, 2007
    Club:
    SSC Napoli
    Nat'l Team:
    Argentina
  8. RichardBarker

RichardBarker Member

NAPOLI
    Indonesia
    Apr 29, 2018
    Signing CR7 might have actually un-balanced the squad. They sign him to win UCL but has not got time to build the team around him. If just to win Serie A, they already can win it even without CR7.

Why K2 should be made captain just because he said this? Many Napoli players said the same thing at various time.

9. Insigne4BalonD'or

SSC Napoli
    Italy
    Apr 6, 2017
    In Hiding with Sal's mom
    I'm expecting a big sale this summer potentially more. Hopefully we can make some buys that make us improve.

10. RichardBarker

RichardBarker Member

NAPOLI
    Indonesia
    Apr 29, 2018
    With ADL I am not hopeful.

11. CarecaNapoli

CarecaNapoli Member+

Jul 5, 2007
    Club:
    SSC Napoli
    Nat'l Team:
    Argentina
    Because he is the leader. If you follow Napoli you see his the boldest and most loyal player.

12. RichardBarker

RichardBarker Member

NAPOLI
    Indonesia
    Apr 29, 2018
    Based on what? He's a very good defender and we all appreciate him in the team. Boldest and most loyal is your subjective analysis.

13. Insigne4BalonD'or

SSC Napoli
    Italy
    Apr 6, 2017
    In Hiding with Sal's mom
    I agree about Koulibaly being the captain.

The way he is on the field, he conducts himself as a leader and the players follow his lead. That's how it looks at least. Not to mention he has never talked bad about Napoli, he has actively said he loves the city and that he wants to win here with us.

CarecaNapoli repped this.
  14. RichardBarker

RichardBarker Member

NAPOLI
    Indonesia
    Apr 29, 2018
    That's his job as he is the leading CB of our team. As for loving Napoli and want to stay, insigne, Mertens, Callejon, Hamsik, Reina and many others have repeatedly said that too in the past. That doesn't make them more qualify as captain.

To be honest, I see very few "reall" captains out there nowadays in modern day football clubs to be honest. Maybe it's a generation mindset.

15. CarecaNapoli

CarecaNapoli Member+

Jul 5, 2007
    Club:
    SSC Napoli
    Nat'l Team:
    Argentina
    #7115 CarecaNapoli, Apr 19, 2019
    Last edited: Apr 19, 2019
    We need to start planning now.

If we wait until the end of season evaluate, we will get nowhere.

Clear to me is we have to sell:
    Insigne 80M
    Allan 60M
    Mertens 20M
    Diawara 20M
    Verdi 20M
    Hysaj 20M
    Ounas 10M
    M Rui 10M
    Albiol and Chiriches 5M

Inglese 15M
    Vicinius 15M
    Tonelli and Grassi 10M
    Sepe 5M

We also have Hamsik 20M

Gives us 310M.

Lozano 45M
    De Paul 35M
    Fornals 30M
    Veretout 25M
    Lazaro 25M
    Grimaldi 30M
    Mancini or Andersen 35M
    Lazzari 25M

We have 60 to 80M to buy a top striker.

This team is very young and compact in defense.

LOZANO/DE PAUL - XXX/Milik

Ziel/Younes - Fabian/Rog - FORNALS/VERETOUT - LAZARO/Callejon

GRIMALDI/Ghoul - Koul/Lup - MANCINI/Maks - LAZZARI/Malc

Meret/Ospina

16. indestructible

indestructible Member+

SSC Napoli
    Jan 14, 2007
    Mercato Professor
    Club:
    SSC Napoli
    Nat'l Team:
    Italy
    Napoli look at Trippier
    By Football Italia staff
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Tottenham Hotspur and England right-back Kieran Trippier is reportedly of interest to Napoli, but they could face competition from Manchester United.

According to Gianluca Di Marzio’s website, the Azzurri have earmarked the 28-year-old as a potential target for the summer.

Trippier has played 33 times for Spurs this season and has represented his country on 16 occasions.

Any discussions about a possible transfer, however, would have to be postponed until the end of the season as Coach Mauricio Pochettino wants his squad focused on their Champions League semi-final with Ajax and top-four run-in.

Di Marzio adds United are also looking at the Manchester City youth product.

17. indestructible

indestructible Member+

SSC Napoli
    Jan 14, 2007
    Mercato Professor
    Club:
    SSC Napoli
    Nat'l Team:
    Italy
  18. CarecaNapoli

CarecaNapoli Member+

Jul 5, 2007
    Club:
    SSC Napoli
    Nat'l Team:
    Argentina
    Morons in the PL. even if not I have been very conservative with all the prices. We could really change the team.

19. indestructible

indestructible Member+

SSC Napoli
    Jan 14, 2007
    Mercato Professor
    Club:
    SSC Napoli
    Nat'l Team:
    Italy
    If Lorenzo gets sold for 80 million, I’ll eat my hat. But I think that’s fantacalcio. There is not one team that has inquired about Insigne. They only team that is rumoured to be interested is Atletico and they have not made any offers (that was reported today).

20. RichardBarker

RichardBarker Member

NAPOLI
    Indonesia
    Apr 29, 2018
    #7120 RichardBarker, Apr 20, 2019
    Last edited: Apr 20, 2019
    Nobody will pay 80M for Insigne esp in his current form. Press just stiring shit and some people are dumb enough to believe.

The last time Insigne can fetch close to 100M was when Neymar left Barca for PSG and Barca was desperate to sign a winger. Now, we will be lucky to get 50M.

21. Insigne4BalonD'or

SSC Napoli
    Italy
    Apr 6, 2017
    In Hiding with Sal's mom
    We have many players who we can generate good money on without selling our best player who is IMO Koulibaly.

Allan, Insigne, Zielinski, Diawara (to a lesser degree).

22. RichardBarker

RichardBarker Member

NAPOLI
    Indonesia
    Apr 29, 2018
    Zielinski won't fetch us much, maybe 30M max as he's one of those players where no-show is more frequent than showing up. If Insigne perform in the remaining games, maybe we can get 50M to 60M for him. Diaware to me is completely disposable.

There are many bench players that are not of correct calibre which we can sell off along with some that age has caught up ( eg Mertens / Callejon whom I don't think they will be contended to be bench players and will leave ). Can see many changes coming next season. That will mean another season of transition.

23. indestructible

indestructible Member+

SSC Napoli
    Jan 14, 2007
    Mercato Professor
    Club:
    SSC Napoli
    Nat'l Team:
    Italy
    Funny enough, today they are reporting that AM are willing to pay 50-55 million for Insigne but Napoli want double that figure. This all depends on what the future of Greizman is. However, I have a real hard time believing that they really think Insigne is a suitable replacement for Greizman.

50 million is probably what Insigne is worth. For all we know this story could all be agent/paper talk.

Reminder that Insigne is a Raiola guy**

24. RichardBarker

RichardBarker Member

NAPOLI
    Indonesia
    Apr 29, 2018
    The sports press especially when come to transfer matters are notorious for propagating fake news. Somehow they can report anything without having to account for it.

25. indestructible

indestructible Member+

SSC Napoli
    Jan 14, 2007
    Mercato Professor
    Club:
    SSC Napoli
    Nat'l Team:
    Italy
    Zielinski’s problem is that we don’t know what his ideal position is. Between Sarri and Ancelotti, he was played everywhere in the midfield and on the wing. This is an issue that I’m sure that ancelotti will work on. I still rate Zielinski even though his form is in the toilet right now. I don’t think we should give up on him yet.

Diawara isnsurely out the door as Ancelotti does not rate him at all. There were rumours that Milan are interested.

Also Callejon is said to be getting an extension