Napoli Transfer Rumors, Speculation, and Official Transfer Thread PART 8 [R]

Discussion in 'Napoli' started by Il Ciuccio, May 18, 2016.

1. CarecaNapoli

CarecaNapoli Member+

Jul 5, 2007
    Club:
    SSC Napoli
    Nat'l Team:
    Argentina
    Hamsik and Insigne are key for us to win anything. The problem is both lack the consistency of Koulibay, Ghollum, Jorgingo and Mertens.

To me the main problem is Hysaj, Allan, Callejon. If we don’t fix that nothing will happen.

2. Sacki

Sacki Member+

Aug 23, 2015
    Denmark
    Club:
    SSC Napoli
    I'd argue Insigne is performing consistently at a really high level but he's just a selfish twat. He's not that bad of a finisher he just shoots a lot from impossible positions instead of passing the ball.

its silly we have to bring up stupid shit like this at this level of play.

Il Ciuccio repped this.
  3. Euphorius Thor

SSC NapoliS
    Slovakia
    Jul 14, 2017
    No, I have not written that. All I've said is that Marek has not been decisive with regard to our failures this season, other players were at other times. I would even dare say that Mertens' lack of options in front of goal has often burdened us heavily, but I agree that Hamsik has also not been at his best, but c'mon, Hamsik is old and he's been doing his job properly, the same applies to Mertens. Neither of the two is perfect yet I think they have done all the necessary things to stay competitive with Juventus this season, that is, they have not lost concentration on account of occasional trips into the region of the unreasonable, that is, pride, superiority complex, lack of motivation, lack of patience, etc.

Hamsik has screwed up some passes, Mertens often just bangs into/the closest player that tries to prevent him from passing by, damn, I remember even Jorginho providing some bad passes, and it only makes sense, as he is also not perfect. Could it be that perhaps our ideas about the players influence our perception of their performances in the matches that they've played? That would make our observances subjective. However, I think that we can still objectively state that some players have burdened the team with unnecessary boulders, those of pride and so on. Every team makes errors, but it is important to prevent those that can be prevented, and to try preventing those that ''cannot''.

And in the games against Roma and Inter, Hamsik was actually the only player who was not fully fit, yet I wouldn't say that only he was the one that was nowhere to be seen, but in those two matches I could barely see a single one of our players properly...

4. JCNapoli17

JCNapoli17 Member+

Aug 23, 2012
    Winning
    Club:
    SSC Napoli
    Allan has been one of our best players... crazy

Balotelli or bust

Aurelio is a joke

5. CarecaNapoli

CarecaNapoli Member+

Jul 5, 2007
    Club:
    SSC Napoli
    Nat'l Team:
    Argentina
    The problem with Allan is he is inconsistent, he often just puts his head down runs forward losing the ball and cannot shoot.

We should keep him but we really need Hysaj, Allan and Callejon to be our subs and not first team players.

6. Insigne4BalonD'or

SSC Napoli
    Italy
    Apr 6, 2017
    In Hiding with Sal's mom
    I don't think replacing Allan should be a goal for this summer. We should have 3 objectives and anything after that is a bonus.

1) Goalie (Most important)
    2) Right back
    3) Right wing

I feel that if we get a talented rightback who's great offensively it will balance well with Callejon, same can be said if we get a great right winger who can take players on who would balance with Hysaj.

Whoever we get to replace Reina needs to be ready for this type of an environment. Playing in Napoli with our fans is only matched by playing for the biggest clubs in the world.That is how passionate our fans are.

Next piece of business should be working on a stadium but I feel unless Italy is given a Euro or World cup to host we won't see any big upgrades or new stadium.

7. Insigne4BalonD'or

SSC Napoli
    Italy
    Apr 6, 2017
    In Hiding with Sal's mom
    I like how Sarri is bringing Milik in again slowly, he obviously rates him throwing him into games after recovering from a (2nd) big injury and I trust Sarri's judgement so this is a big positive in my eyes.

8. Sacki

Sacki Member+

Aug 23, 2015
    Denmark
    Club:
    SSC Napoli
    Sarri used Allan as a rotation player last season, and that is also the role I see him in. The only reason he hasnt been rotated that much is the fact Zielinski has dropped heavily in his performances in midfield because he doesnt put in the work or discipline anymore. Imo a lot of our players have an attitude that isnt suited for a Scudetto Champion but somehow we're still hanging in there, that could be because we have ridiculous quality on a few positions.

9. Sacki

Sacki Member+

Aug 23, 2015
    Denmark
    Club:
    SSC Napoli
    apparently some club is ready to trigger hysaj's 50 mill clause, plz god let this be true..
    Ghoulam and jorginho apparently had meetings in manchester

10. Il Ciuccio

Il Ciuccio Member+

Feb 17, 2010
    Club:
    SSC Napoli
    Nat'l Team:
    Italy
    So they can let Jose ruin their career's ?

Danijel and Sacki repped this.
  11. Euphorius Thor

SSC NapoliS
    Slovakia
    Jul 14, 2017
    If that is what they wish, then to each his own. What you sow is what you reap, God said it, I think. If they want to go to MU, then let them go and enjoy the style of an old lady who has bought every possible article of clothing including all the variations, yet she just cannot make them shine in combination with one another, no matter what she does.

Danijel and Sacki repped this.
  12. Insigne4BalonD'or

SSC Napoli
    Italy
    Apr 6, 2017
    In Hiding with Sal's mom
    More rumours are being spread about Diawara being replaced by Torreira and I am loving them. Just hope that it's true.

CarecaNapoli and Il Ciuccio repped this.
  13. Il Ciuccio

Il Ciuccio Member+

Feb 17, 2010
    Club:
    SSC Napoli
    Nat'l Team:
    Italy
    honestly would be the smartest move this club has made in years....

CarecaNapoli and Sacki repped this.
  14. CarecaNapoli

CarecaNapoli Member+

Jul 5, 2007
    Club:
    SSC Napoli
    Nat'l Team:
    Argentina
    Replace Diawara with Torreira.

Sell Hysaj for 50 million. Buy two right backs with the money.

Then buy a keeper and a right winger for 40 million and we are good.

15. Sacki

Sacki Member+

Aug 23, 2015
    Denmark
    Club:
    SSC Napoli
  16. CarecaNapoli

CarecaNapoli Member+

Jul 5, 2007
    Club:
    SSC Napoli
    Nat'l Team:
    Argentina
    He is so bad. ADL is just not serious. We need to strengthen the right.

Idiot also got him self injured last night.

17. Sacki

Sacki Member+

Aug 23, 2015
    Denmark
    Club:
    SSC Napoli
    time for allan to play right back... anyone but maggio

18. Insigne4BalonD'or

SSC Napoli
    Italy
    Apr 6, 2017
    In Hiding with Sal's mom
    Hysaj isn't even a problem he just shouldn't be relied upon to play so much. I'm positive if we had another competent right back Hysaj would look better but the guy is playing the full 90 every week and has no competition for his spot.

19. indestructible

indestructible Member+

SSC Napoli
    Jan 14, 2007
    Mercato Professor
    Club:
    SSC Napoli
    Nat'l Team:
    Italy
    Torr is being brought in the replace Jorg. ADL will not resist the money Napoli will get for him

20. Euphorius Thor

SSC NapoliS
    Slovakia
    Jul 14, 2017
    Why should he resist? Jorginho likes the PL, so if he wants to play there we shouldn't push it and just let him go. And if we can buy 7 Jorginhos for the money we get, all the better for us.

21. CarecaNapoli

CarecaNapoli Member+

Jul 5, 2007
    Club:
    SSC Napoli
    Nat'l Team:
    Argentina
    Jorginho is the most important player. Losing him will weaken the team significantly.

22. Matt.Pianella

Matt.Pianella Member

Jul 29, 2008
    Toronto till i die
    Club:
    SSC Napoli
    Instead of replacing jorginho and elite club would pair him with another player of his caliber. Dela better not cause bullsjhit this summer of il lose it. Get torroera to pair with jorgy

23. Sacki

Sacki Member+

Aug 23, 2015
    Denmark
    Club:
    SSC Napoli
    We are run by amateurs.

CarecaNapoli and Il Ciuccio repped this.
  24. Sacki

Sacki Member+

Aug 23, 2015
    Denmark
    Club:
    SSC Napoli
    “Our objective is to reach 87 points and set a new all-time record for Napoli in Serie A. That is the only reason we are disappointed to drop two points today.”

[​IMG]

Il Ciuccio repped this.
  25. CarecaNapoli

CarecaNapoli Member+

Jul 5, 2007
    Club:
    SSC Napoli
    Nat'l Team:
    Argentina
    What do you expect Sarri to say?

Without Sarri this squad would finish 5 or 6.

We are overachieveing. You want to blame someone blame ADL.