Napoli Transfer Rumors, Speculation, and Official Transfer Thread PART 8 [R]

Discussion in 'Napoli' started by Il Ciuccio, May 18, 2016.

1. cromagnum

cromagnum Member+

Aug 13, 2007
    Rumors in Croatia is that Rog wants to go on loan as he wants to play in the World Cup. I have always been high on Rog but i do realize there is lots of competition at Napoli. Might be best for him and the club to prove himself at a lower level club as he won't get that chance at Napoli.

2. Sacki

Sacki Member+

Aug 23, 2015
    Denmark
    Club:
    SSC Napoli
    952248812478877696 is not a valid tweet id

Insigne4BalonD'or repped this.
  3. Insigne4BalonD'or

SSC Napoli
    Italy
    Apr 6, 2017
    In Hiding with Sal's mom
    Cicciretti will join in the summer, he's apparently going to Getafe on loan til the end of the season. We signed the young guy Machach or whatever and he's going on loan to Bari

Verdi is apparently coming this market. We want Delofeu as a loan with option to buy if he does well the problem seems to be how much we pay him as he wants 2.5mil a year. Rog seems to be going out on loan, Dolberg and Perin are heavily linked with moves to us.

So far we've signed 2 long term pieces for nothing, Verdi looks to be a done deal and will be joining now so that's a great addition. I hope that the Delofeu thing turns out to be a loan with option to buy so we can see how he does. Dolberg looks extremely interesting and we can do a lot worse than Perin so he'd be welcomed too.

If all these things happen and I fully believe maybe 1 or 2 of them will, but if all 4 happened, ADL will be putting us in a good position for not only this year but in the future.

4. Il Ciuccio

Il Ciuccio Member+

Feb 17, 2010
    Club:
    SSC Napoli
    Nat'l Team:
    Italy
    These fcks are aliens.

5. Sacki

Sacki Member+

Aug 23, 2015
    Denmark
    Club:
    SSC Napoli
    https://www.football-italia.net/115641/verdi-hesitates-over-napoli

rant: he can just fuk off then, piece of shit wants a guaranteed spot or something? its an honour for a shit player like you (verdi) to be in a Scudetto competing squad, & being close to the starting 11 is just crazy. You should be honoured Napoli even are willing to bid 20 million for you, you milanese fukboy bag of dildos
    ::rant over::

cipro and Brandon0921 repped this.
  6. Il Ciuccio

Il Ciuccio Member+

Feb 17, 2010
    Club:
    SSC Napoli
    Nat'l Team:
    Italy
    he is a cock sucker let him go to juve.

7. JCNapoli17

JCNapoli17 Member+

Aug 23, 2012
    Winning
    Club:
    SSC Napoli
    Verdi sucks who cares

8. Brandon0921

Brandon0921 Member

Napoli
    Italy
    Jul 18, 2017
    Lucas Moura is now being rumored since Verdi decided to stay. Who do you guys want to come in, Deulofeu or Lucas?

9. Brandon0921

Brandon0921 Member

Napoli
    Italy
    Jul 18, 2017
    Couldn't agree with you more. Looks like a scared little boy afraid to compete for a spot.

Sacki repped this.
  10. CarecaNapoli

CarecaNapoli Member+

Jul 5, 2007
    Club:
    SSC Napoli
    Nat'l Team:
    Argentina
    Moura is not a winger and not the solution for that position unless Rog is leaving he makes no sense.

Delefou is not good at all. It makes no sense.

Typical ADL situation to have no strategy and out your eggs in one basket and then ise that excuse to do nothing.

11. Retrosword

Retrosword Member+

May 16, 2013
    Club:
    SSC Napoli
    I thought moura was a right winger?

12. Sacki

Sacki Member+

Aug 23, 2015
    Denmark
    Club:
    SSC Napoli
    #4688 Sacki, Jan 16, 2018
    Last edited: Jan 16, 2018
    he's a cam/striker forced to play on the wing when he came to psg if I'm not mistaken.

edit: people who think we can get Lucas must be having a laugh....

13. Insigne4BalonD'or

SSC Napoli
    Italy
    Apr 6, 2017
    In Hiding with Sal's mom
    I rather we look elsewhere. Verdi for 20mil wouldve been nice IMO

Brandon0921 repped this.
  14. Sacki

Sacki Member+

Aug 23, 2015
    Denmark
    Club:
    SSC Napoli
    it has recently come out that ADL offered 30-40 million for Verdi, not 23; it was something "significantly higher than 23 million" according to Bologna chief executive Claudio Fenucci.

At least Dela is actually trying this window.

15. Brandon0921

Brandon0921 Member

Napoli
    Italy
    Jul 18, 2017
    If memory serves me right, I believe we were linked to Lucas before he went to PSG. Other clubs interested are Spurs and United. United is more interested in Sanchez these days, so I can see it as a possibility. Tottenham is one of the stingiest team in Europe.

16. Brandon0921

Brandon0921 Member

Napoli
    Italy
    Jul 18, 2017
    Agreed. He looks like a nice player to add some rotation. The number was apparently higher, but that doesn't concern me much. We need some quality depth!

17. Sacki

Sacki Member+

Aug 23, 2015
    Denmark
    Club:
    SSC Napoli
    Moura already earns as much as Insigne. He will most likely be looking for an improved salary that is up there with the crazy standards given these days - why wouldn't he go to an English team?
    The only thing Napoli can offer him is a bigger chance to go to the World Cup but even that is unlikely since Sarri probably won't favour Lucas over Callejon.

I would like to get him but I just dont see it happening,

18. Brandon0921

Brandon0921 Member

Napoli
    Italy
    Jul 18, 2017
    No clue. Was kinda surprised by the rumors myself. Delefou is a shithead so anyone else is going to sound like a better option.

19. Sacki

Sacki Member+

Aug 23, 2015
    Denmark
    Club:
    SSC Napoli
    I agree, I think people are more upset with the fact that he was wasting our time.

We look like the big loser in this market despite everyone and everything proclaiming we were gonna spend big.
    Only Lucas Moura can significantly improved this team enough to a point where it actually matters right now. I dont see how Deulofeu or Politano are much better options than Ounas.
    If Ounas wasnt such a freaking footballing idiot he'd be a world class talent right now; he has no work off the ball while on the ball he keeps it for too long breaking the flow of our play. He plays like he thinks he is Messi or something. Hopefully Sarri will knock into his tiny pea brain he isn't as good as he thinks and it takes hard work to get to where he thinks he belongs.

20. CarecaNapoli

CarecaNapoli Member+

Jul 5, 2007
    Club:
    SSC Napoli
    Nat'l Team:
    Argentina
    ******** ADL.

Politano is a joke. We will never win anything with such a shitty market.

And Mignolet? Is this a joke?

We have no strategy.

21. Matt.Pianella

Matt.Pianella Member

Jul 29, 2008
    Toronto till i die
    Club:
    SSC Napoli
    Realistically what do u guys expect to come in january

22. Il Ciuccio

Il Ciuccio Member+

Feb 17, 2010
    Club:
    SSC Napoli
    Nat'l Team:
    Italy
    I’d like a big booty hoe to be honest.

23. Sacki

Sacki Member+

Aug 23, 2015
    Denmark
    Club:
    SSC Napoli
    We're gonna offer Cassano a lucrative contract but even he'll pull out last second

24. jakeryan021

jakeryan021 Member

May 5, 2016
    Club:
    SSC Napoli
    Would have loved to get Verdi but he was probably right to stay at Bologna for his own development. Anyone who thinks he would have played ahead of Callejon this year is delusional. I do hope he comes in the summer but doubt that happens now.

Only thing we need in this window is depth for Europa squad rotation and protection if further injuries. No one is coming to replace a current starter in this window. It takes time to gain Sarri’s trust and we only have weekend games other than Europa and one mid week against Udinese. The same 11 will start the remainder of the year.

I sincerely hope we fully rotate the squad for Europa because it means nothing if we win or lose it.

I’d be OK now with bringing Ciccireti early for depth. If we can get Deulofeu on loan to add depth or spot duty then OK. Looks like Milik and Ghoulam will be coming back to cover those other spots so no need to do anything else in this window. Wait for the summer to bring in true additions to bolster the squad in those key positions.