Napoli Transfer Rumors, Speculation, and Official Transfer Thread PART 8 [R]

Discussion in 'Napoli' started by Il Ciuccio, May 18, 2016.

1. AvantiNapoli

AvantiNapoli Member

Aug 6, 2016
    Club:
    SSC Napoli
    I agree however Patricio is just as good as Reina if not a bit better, top keeper in the Euros last year.

2. CarecaNapoli

CarecaNapoli Member+

Jul 5, 2007
    Club:
    SSC Napoli
    Nat'l Team:
    Argentina
    Mario Rui is a stupid move. Why get an average injured player from Roma? We have two better players.

Sacki repped this.
  3. cipro

cipro Member

Oct 9, 2005
    PhuckHead
    Club:
    SSC Napoli
    I don't like the move either Careca. I think the Ghoul is gone. I hope we get some decent money -- probably not. Marcos Alonso went for €25m from Fiorentina to Chelsea. Alex Sandro is reported as being on the move for + €50m if he leaves Rube. Sarri's former Empoli signings have been hit or miss. Hysaj & Zielinski were good. Valdifiori & Tonelli (so far) have been poor.

Udinese just signed another GK.
    http://www.football-italia.net/104676/official-udinese-sign-bizzarri

Monday is being reported as the decisive day for Reina future.
    http://gianlucadimarzio.com/en/napoli-on-monday-will-be-the-decisive-meeting-for-reinas-future

Meret is going to be on the move.

Sacki repped this.
  4. CarecaNapoli

CarecaNapoli Member+

Jul 5, 2007
    Club:
    SSC Napoli
    Nat'l Team:
    Argentina
    Mario Rui is really not Napoli's level. I said that with Tonelli as well. Both are prone to injury.

If Ghollum leaves we need to find a decent replacement. We can't afford to become weaker.

On the right we need Widmer or someone else to replace Maggio. Of Berenguer is good I am fine with that. I just don't know him.

In goal, I have not seen Meret play but we really need someone that can push rReina to the bench. He is the week spot in the starting eleven.

In attack we have to sell Zapata, Pavolletti and Giak and with that money can easily by Ounas and a right winger.

We ahould not wait until end of the transfer market. Last year it cost us points because all of our guys were not ready.

Sacki repped this.
  5. Il Ciuccio

Il Ciuccio Member+

Feb 17, 2010
    Club:
    SSC Napoli
    Nat'l Team:
    Italy
    Mario had one big ass injury.....

6. Sacki

Sacki Member+

Aug 23, 2015
    Denmark
    Club:
    SSC Napoli
    Give ghoulam a new contract and get a new GK as the minimum. I dont see why we need Mario Rui (who isnt even Italian btw.) unless Strinic is leaving.

We can always get a shit RB to replace Maggio since I fully believe Maggio is worse than shit.

Ounas would be nice as well but I think Roma will get him because they sold Salah and have his spot available.

Retrosword, cipro and CarecaNapoli repped this.
  7. AvantiNapoli

AvantiNapoli Member

Aug 6, 2016
    Club:
    SSC Napoli
    Looks like we just got Ounas from Bordeaux, so happy about this

Retrosword and Danijel repped this.
  8. Il Ciuccio

Il Ciuccio Member+

Feb 17, 2010
    Club:
    SSC Napoli
    Nat'l Team:
    Italy
    for just 10 mil as well.

Danijel repped this.
  9. JCNapoli17

JCNapoli17 Member+

Aug 23, 2012
    Winning
    Club:
    SSC Napoli
    Ounas and Rui

Ghoulam was so inconsistent last season and Sarri doesn't seem to like Strinic all that much... so either one will be sold

Berenguer looks like he'll be the alternative at RB

10. Retrosword

Retrosword Member+

May 16, 2013
    Club:
    SSC Napoli
    Ounas being algerian may need someone like ghoulam to help transition to serie A better so maybe strinic leaves

11. JCNapoli17

JCNapoli17 Member+

Aug 23, 2012
    Winning
    Club:
    SSC Napoli
    Rui is good, I do think Strinic has wanted to leave for a bit, he's decent just wasn't going to get a chance with Ghoulam here.

Upgraded depth

12. CarecaNapoli

CarecaNapoli Member+

Jul 5, 2007
    Club:
    SSC Napoli
    Nat'l Team:
    Argentina
    I see it as a downgrade. Both Strinic and Ghollum are much better.

The guy is back from injury and barely played for Roma. Like Tonelli this is another dumb transfer with no upside potential.

13. JCNapoli17

JCNapoli17 Member+

Aug 23, 2012
    Winning
    Club:
    SSC Napoli
    He got hurt then Emerson held the position down as his own then he got hurt

14. AvantiNapoli

AvantiNapoli Member

Aug 6, 2016
    Club:
    SSC Napoli
    There is a ton of potential here, Rui was amazing under Sarri. He could be amazing for us, or he could not, either way, we get that you arent a fan lol. Strinic wants to leave, thats why we are buying Rui.

15. CarecaNapoli

CarecaNapoli Member+

Jul 5, 2007
    Club:
    SSC Napoli
    Nat'l Team:
    Argentina
    I was never impressed by him or Tonelli. Hysaj and Rugani were always great. I understand Strinic may want to leave but we should buy someone young. Why risk a guy from injury. We already had problems with Maksimovic. There are a lot of you players out there.

16. CarecaNapoli

CarecaNapoli Member+

Jul 5, 2007
    Club:
    SSC Napoli
    Nat'l Team:
    Argentina
    Seems Ounas is coming. Now we need a young RW and our attack and midfield are sorted.

We need to dump Zapata, Pavoletti, Giaccherini, Grassi

17. Sacki

Sacki Member+

Aug 23, 2015
    Denmark
    Club:
    SSC Napoli
    Ounas is left footed and a winger, I'm sure he's a natural RW.
    10 million seems cheap, now I'm not so sure if he even is that good lol. He didnt start for Bordeaux and is still an unproven talent... interesting. Still dissapointing we went from Schick teases to getting Ounas instead.

Now Giak can fk off so we can sort out our attack. Milik is for me still a big questionmark and the coming season should determine his Napoli Career - he has to score goals even if hes forced to play vice-mertens.

Pavoletti and Zapata should book their tickets with Giak. Leandrinho should go on loan.

That leaves Insigne, Mertens, Milik, Ounas and Callejon, two of which can play multiple positions.

18. CarecaNapoli

CarecaNapoli Member+

Jul 5, 2007
    Club:
    SSC Napoli
    Nat'l Team:
    Argentina
    We still need one more and our midfield and attack are great.

Sacki repped this.
  19. Sacki

Sacki Member+

Aug 23, 2015
    Denmark
    Club:
    SSC Napoli
    I never stated we dont. I agree that we need one more.

20. AvantiNapoli

AvantiNapoli Member

Aug 6, 2016
    Club:
    SSC Napoli
    No one expected anything from Hysaj and everyone was crucifying him because he sucked initially when he moved to RB. I dont know how anyone can bash Tonelli, he played like twice and the one time he did play, he scored the winner against Samp. Zielinksi was an amazing transfer as well. Let's wait until Rui plays for Napoli before we crucify him like everyone did to Hysaj initially.
    As for Ounas, he looks like more of a RW to replace Callejon, if he brings enough offensively, I can see him starting a lot of matches later in the season.

21. JCNapoli17

JCNapoli17 Member+

Aug 23, 2012
    Winning
    Club:
    SSC Napoli
    Berenguer as vice Hysaj, Rui as either Ghoulam or Strinic replacement

I think Albiol is going back to Valencia so Maksi is taking over for him this season. Think he'll adjust and do well. Tonelli will stay IMO.

Midfield is set and so is attack, we will be good to go and lets get into the CL via playoffs!!!

22. CarecaNapoli

CarecaNapoli Member+

Jul 5, 2007
    Club:
    SSC Napoli
    Nat'l Team:
    Argentina
    If Albiol and Ghollum leave our defense will become weaker. Maksimovic, Tonelli and Rui are all not properly fit.

We also need a keeper.

23. CarecaNapoli

CarecaNapoli Member+

Jul 5, 2007
    Club:
    SSC Napoli
    Nat'l Team:
    Argentina
    Midfield
    Hamsik, Jorginho, Ziellinski, Rog, Diawara, Allan

Attack
    Insigne, Mertens, Milik, Callejon, Ounas

We need one more attacker and we are set in midfield and attack. We then need to focus on defense and goal.

24. Il Ciuccio

Il Ciuccio Member+

Feb 17, 2010
    Club:
    SSC Napoli
    Nat'l Team:
    Italy
    It seems we are going to Meret.

CarecaNapoli repped this.
  25. Matt.Pianella

Matt.Pianella Member

Jul 29, 2008
    Toronto till i die
    Club:
    SSC Napoli
    Hi guys it's been a while lol

I think this Mercato has been good so far we haven't sold any pieces of a team that was absolutely fire to end the season.

I've seen ounas and have to say this is an heir to calejon. Very good signing from guintoli.

Our mid and attack is absolutely set.

Our defence deff needs a back up ful back. But the most important thing is a new keeper. Meret looks amazing we have to sign him or someone like Perin or that quality. Reina is finished. With meret rui and ounas. We will have the depth to challenge juve. We won't win the scudetto but it will be very close.

Il Ciuccio repped this.