Nakata

Discussion in 'New England Revolution' started by RSwenson, Oct 7, 2002.

1. REV-OKe

REV-OKe Member

Apr 4, 2001
    would you care to enlighten the world as to what you are referring to? for someone who jumps in to the thread to announce to the world that he doesn't like the revs because of the way the krafts run the team with little care as to the context of the thread you have a lot to say.

what do you think of the Nakata incident? you know, the reason this thread exists???

I'm sure, since your pals have informed me that you are the 'godfather of US soccer' that you must have something to say about that and enlighten me and the unwashed masses that are so dim and dull witted.

2. Andy_B

Andy_B Member+

Feb 2, 1999
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    ROTFLMAO!!!

There may be no better way to end a week.

Well done son, well done!

Is there anything funnier than a guy who does not know how clueless he is?

Andy

3. REV-OKe

REV-OKe Member

Apr 4, 2001
    lemme guess - you are Bob Kraft's sock puppet? no that can't be it. i guess i am really clueless.

- clueless rev fan, enlightend by former rev fan trolling the rev boards, who happens to be pals with other rev fans who hate gillete staduimm and everytihgn the krafts ever did.

4. Jeff

Jeff Member

Apr 14, 1999
    Alexandria, NOVA
    Um, former Rev fan? Excuse me? Since when do I have to live within the borders of the New England states to be a Rev fan? I lived there until 6 months ago, but I guess that means I can't cheer for them anymore. :rolleyes: I meant to stop with this thread but this needed addressing.

5. REV-OKe

REV-OKe Member

Apr 4, 2001
    Andy B indicated that despite recent success, not even the venerable ToMhiLl can goad him into supporting the GREATEST REVLOUTION TEAM EVER.

Please cheer all you want, and if you'd also like to send me Andy_B's Honor Roll certificate from the third grade, or other such proof that he is a stand up soccer guy - by all means go ahead.

6. Weber King

Weber King Member

Sep 28, 2001
    North Andover, MA
    Club:
    New England Revolution
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Where's your proof of this? Seems to me that it's basically you and George leading your ignorant and misguided rant...

Care to stop by the Fort? You can pick out any 10 people from the 100 or so we have there to constitute your "vocal minority"....

but don't let me detract from your soccer smiles.

7. REV-OKe

REV-OKe Member

Apr 4, 2001
    I 've sat in the fort. 3 rows of whistle tossing people in the worst seats in the house.

if they draw 7 thousand, and there are an opptimistic 100 in the 'brought to you by disney' fort - where is the majority?

- signed soccer smiles.

8. Feldspar

Feldspar Member+

Nov 19, 1998
    Boston, MA
    Club:
    New England Revolution
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Isn't it time for a moderator to close this thread? The discussion has clearly devolved into name-calling now....

9. Nick Katz

Nick Katz New Member

Nov 22, 1999
    Boston
    Club:
    New England Revolution
    In all the years I've followed sports, I never knew there was a right way and wrong way to cheer for your team.

10. soccertim

soccertim Member

Mar 29, 2001
    Mass
    Maybe the moderator is watching us suffer, hoping we'll start some kind of collection to get the thread closed.

11. Sine Pari

Sine Pari Member

Oct 10, 2000
    NUNYA, BIZ
    Sure thing

I was trying to make a joke and bury the hatchet, not in Jeff's head but somewhere else

As he had stated our 'discussion' had turned into a pissing contest

I offered to buy him a beer, and referencing said pissing contest stated that perhaps having broke the seal to piss all over one another and thus breaking the seal as it is known in the slang that perhaps we should wait until such time as our ability to process and retain aforementioned beer might be a trifle longer than would be under current full flow of piss conditions

Bad joke yes.

Can you understand me now ? Gooood........... ;)

12. soccertim

soccertim Member

Mar 29, 2001
    Mass
    Ok, that's definitely in english. But coherent?

13. Sine Pari

Sine Pari Member

Oct 10, 2000
    NUNYA, BIZ
    As coherent I can be on the Friday before a long weekend

14. Crewbasher

Crewbasher Member

Jul 7, 1999
    The Enemy Base
    Club:
    New England Revolution
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    man... this is getting sad. i totally disagree with rev-oke and george (BTW, I sit in 105). true, i wasn't there to see the incident, but from what i hear, here's my take...
    was nakata wrong for what he did? absolutely - he went out of control, and was acting silly.
    was security acting stupid? i shouldn't even hafta answer this - we all know what my answer is anyway.
    should the fort stop their singing, whistling, etc.? hell, no. revoke and george should just accept the fact that the Fort's going nowhere, and if they can't, maybe they should just run back to Bobby K. and cry about how the big bad Fort took away their "peaceful" atmosphere. i'd love to see these guys go to Anfield and tell the Spion Kop to "keep it down" because they're "disrupting their enjoyment of the game". emergency room, anyone?

15. soccertim

soccertim Member

Mar 29, 2001
    Mass
    I was guessing that you may have "broken the seal" on a few cold ones already...

16. Sine Pari

Sine Pari Member

Oct 10, 2000
    NUNYA, BIZ

No more like spent the day studying which has fried the brain more than a $6 frosty ever could

17. Ross

Ross Member

Feb 16, 1999
    Straight outta Qtown
    Good luck on that MCAS. I hear it's a killer.

18. ElJefe

ElJefe Moderator
    Staff Member

Feb 16, 1999
    Colorful Colorado
    Club:
    FC Dallas
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Send me $10 and I'll do whatever you want to this thread.

(For the record, in my mind, it was on the verge of being closed, but no one took the step of saying any "magic words." But everyone should mind their P's and Q's.)

19. REV-OKe

REV-OKe Member

Apr 4, 2001
    Then we agree 100%.

I have no problem with any fan making noise or doing what ever they want to do. I don't just don't think the fort is as important to the overall atmosphere as the people in the fort do.

You want to go to the game, great. Cheer with me for our team.

Don't claim superior fan status because you sit in crap seats and beat drums.

Those seem also to be the first people to attack other people's thoughts about the gameday experience and other people's seating choices, and in taking credit for being the real fans that make the most noise - look down on the majority of the fans.

20. Sine Pari

Sine Pari Member

Oct 10, 2000
    NUNYA, BIZ

Wow that must have taken you all day

Nice try Rosie

21. nsa

nsa Member+

New England Revolution
    United States
    Feb 22, 1999
    Notboston, MA
    Club:
    New England Revolution
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Amy, the Rock will back you up if you wnat to have a go at GP.

22. ElJefe

ElJefe Moderator
    Staff Member

Feb 16, 1999
    Colorful Colorado
    Club:
    FC Dallas
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    You know, I wasn't kidding when I instructed you all to mind your P's and Q'.

23. Ross

Ross Member

Feb 16, 1999
    Straight outta Qtown
    Dustin, take this thread, please, before someone says something stupid. :)

24. The Magpie

The Magpie Member

Nov 19, 1998
    Cambridge, MA
    Can you understand me now ? Gooood...........

Sarcasm's a lost art it would seem, but then, "there's a fine line between clever and stupid."

Wtih all the beer and pissing going on no wonder george can't walk it :)

The Magpie

You can take this !@#$%^ thread and $%#@^ shove it up your !@$% !@$$

25. Sine Pari

Sine Pari Member

Oct 10, 2000
    NUNYA, BIZ

Ahh if only I was drinking beer and not reading about the failures of Soviet intelligence prior to Operation Barbarossa

LET'S GO REVS !

Win on tomorrow and give us some soccer smiles ;)