Muaricio Isla renuncia a la seleccion -- Luis Jimenez podria ser el proximo

Discussion in 'Chile: Selecciones Nacionales' started by zasal911, Mar 30, 2008.

1. zasal911

zasal911 Member

Sep 1, 2000
    Isla will no longer play for La Roja, at least for a couple of years.

He accuses Bielsa of being unfair and untrue to his word - referring to what he had said about those who play in their teams will be starters.

He also says that he yells too much and didn't let him play in peace.

apparently he also doesn't like the fact that Bielsa asks him to run too much.

---------------

I can't believe it, I thought he had a good game this week. I wanted him to be a starter. Oh well.

The bad thing is that a s long as Bielsa's around he won't be on the team, and he might have to wait until the 2011 eliminatorias to reappear - and that's assuming Bielsa's gone by then, and that Isla is doing well

2. toepunt

toepunt Member

Aug 24, 2003
    North America
    It doesn't surprise me too much. I never liked Bielsa and I he will probably end up allienating more people yet.

3. Caturro

Caturro Member

Aug 3, 2004
    Chile
    Club:
    Santiago Wanderers
    Nat'l Team:
    Chile
    En cooperativa.cl dicen que Bielsa hablo personalmente con Isla y el asunto estaria arreglado. Por mas que no le guste el tecnico, lo que hizo Isla esta mal. Estas cosas se arreglan dentro de los camarines. :mad:

4. MetroChile

MetroChile Member+

Jan 13, 2001
    NJ; Valpo.
    Club:
    Santiago Wanderers
    Nat'l Team:
    Chile
    Resulta que perdimos un amistoso con Israel y a todos se les hace? :rolleyes:
    Si fuera la Seleccion de minas, no me sorprenderia pero no puede ser que al 1er resultado adverso.."Bielsa es muy exigente...grita mucho...no deja entrenar en paz.."
    Fijo que si le ganabamos a los judios, no habria pasado nada de esto.
    Aparentemente, Isla se tuvo que tragar sus palabras y quedo todo arreglado. :cool:

Metro

5. The Prophet

The Prophet Member

Sep 9, 2003
    Big P, Texas
    Club:
    SS Lazio Roma
    This the mentality of the Chilean soccer player does not like to run and does not like no one to tell him what do.

Isla is useless good that he is gone you dont' need losers to ruin the team.

6. Lorenxx

Lorenxx New Member

Mar 24, 2008
    What does it mean Luis Jimenez could be next? Why is he in the article, did he complain? I'm confused :(

7. Yañez

Yañez Member+

Oct 11, 2005
    Santiago, Llolleo
    Club:
    Univ de Chile
    Nat'l Team:
    Chile
    Nah, it was just a rumor. Jimenez is a little upset because he wants to be a starter in the national team.