MLS Referees under the gun

Discussion in 'New England Revolution' started by Jon Martin, Oct 11, 2002.

1. Jon Martin

Jon Martin Member+

Apr 25, 2000
    SE Mass
    Tim alluded to this letter which has also appeared in other threads. Since referee-bashing (of which I am also guilty) is a regular part of this board, I thought I would post it here insofar as it has implications for the playoffs.

2. Rev-eler

Rev-eler Member

Feb 13, 2000
    San Francisco
    well, we'll see exhibit "a" tomorrow when the ol stott-meister steps on the pitch with his meticulously gelled back hair, his recently ironed socks and his freshly polished cardboard collection.

let's hope he takes that report to heart and issues yellow to busch right after the whistle for bringing his hawaiian bead collection up from ohio.

knowing this guy (who throws cards around like 8 point chinese stars in a bad matinee kung fu movie) is doing the match.....i may not get to sleep tonight. i'm afraid.....verrrrrrrry afraid.

p.s. if hernandez plays tomorrow with stott lurking about the midfield (even if he's merely a sub)....we won't see him in a week if the revs advance. that's a fact. thank god joey is 2 yellows away from suspension or else he'd be gone too.