Milton Rodriguez

Discussion in 'Colombia' started by MrPaisa, Mar 21, 2008.

1. MrPaisa

MrPaisa New Member

Jul 17, 2007
    Madison, NY
    Hey I know he has been to Australia and Korea, and that he has some sick game right now in Cali... but it has been recently rumored that Pinto sent scouts to check him out for the nats....

I must confess I know little about him, but I have seen recently seen him play, what do you guys make of him?

2. pepinointer

pepinointer Member+

Mar 12, 2007
    Santiago de Compostela
    Club:
    Millonarios Bogota
    Nat'l Team:
    Colombia
    se me hace q es el unico delantero de cali q no tiene con q estar en la seleccion, si montero, herrera, carrillo yestuvieran en bna forma y cordoba fuera un poco mayor ese man nunca jugaria

3. crzdcolombian

crzdcolombian Member+

Jul 17, 2006
    Avon,CT
    Club:
    FC Internazionale Milano
    Nat'l Team:
    Colombia
    he should be dept calis 5th striker and is old as shit.... if we pick him I prefer to bring in Juan PAblo Angel or Leider who are better and already have good nt experience

think when Herrera nad Carrilo come back they will be starters, with Cordoba and Milton as subs. I think Montero has offers from Argentina and I hope he goes as he just isnt doing well with Cali tho what i saw from him at Huila and the Nt impressed me. Also would be nice to see him on Ath Nacional or any big team that needs a good striker

4. edmundo

edmundo New Member

Dec 23, 2006
    New York
    Herrera and armando already came back a few weeks ago. while it seems carrillo isnt back in decent form yet, herrera scored in copa colombia last week and so did montero. Herman cordoba is probably the most explosive player this season for cali, and shouldnt be benched for anyone at this point. but i hear he wont be playing the clasico this weekend cuz hes with the sub 20 or somin. Because of that i want to see montero back as titular with sergio. Milton is the only one scoring in cali but he is trash compared to these other strikers who can all be starters in the nt. The problem with cali, until very very recently, is that the strikers have to make up for bad midfield play resulting in less goals of course, much like what the nt goes through with falcao and renteria.

5. efernandez9

efernandez9 Member

Jun 6, 1999
    Joe Pool Lake
    lo mejores dias de Milton fueron con el dept Pereira

para mas info: mrPaisa solo haga un foro search por key word Milton
    (aunque depronto le salen datos de haMILTON Ricard)

6. MrPaisa

MrPaisa New Member

Jul 17, 2007
    Madison, NY
    thank you everyone...